TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

Dipshit, his career was over and as an enlisted you should be outraged because had he been enlisted he would have been fried and you know it, how many enlisted people are given Article 15 for firing weapons in a situation like this? An officer getting a field grade article 15 equals a career that's over so he had no choice but to retire, he was wrong.
I suggest you write to GEN Odierno, who is now Chief of Staff of the Army, whine like the little bitch you are, and tell him he's full of shit.

I'm sure he'll reverse his decision, recall West back to active duty, and court-martial him. After all, you've achieved E-8 in just a little over 15 years. That OBVIOUSLY means you know more about military justice than some dumb general.

Raymond T. Odierno
Army Chief of Staff
200 Army Pentagon
Washington, DC 20310-0200

[email protected]

Let us know how it turns out.

Whine, WTF? Its a well known fact officers get lesser punishments than enlisted you fucking retarded dumbass, I knew a LTC over here a while back who got caught stealing out of the PX, was given local letter of reprimand and still got promoted to full bird colonel. In fact, the policy of the commanding general over here is that anyone who gets a DUI must see him, no matter the rank and you want to know why? lower level commanders at the brigade and battalion level keep covering up for dickhead captains and young lieutenants who keep getting caught drunken driving and punished them far less than enlisted who were getting reduced up the three ranks and thrown out of the army. I was a company 1SG and I know this shit happens, which is why i don't have as much respect for officers as I do my fellow enlisted, only exception being retired MG David Grange who didn't take that shit and punished everyone equally and enforced, all blotter reports came to HIM.
Have you written to GEN Odierno yet?

I can see why the left despises West. He saved the lives of his men and scared a terrorist shitless. If that's not a person worth the left's hatred, nothing is. Maybe Alan West understands that now. The country he THOUGHT he was fighting for no longer exists. Now, the heroes are those who are complicit in the deaths of other Americans. West would have gotten a medal for a job well done had the men in that unit been killed to the last one. That's what was supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to come in, frighten a jihadist, and thwart the plan.

West is an ultra right wing, america hating piece of shit that should have been court marshaled and thrown in jail.

He probably hates New america, otherwise quite loyal and patriotic. But then, I hate New america too.

the fact that the partial recount ended with fewer votes for west SUPPORTS that he actually won the election.

they are all working together to persecute west and deny him his god-given right to remain in congress.

and only real americans like daveman can see right through this travesty.

yep, that's the ticket.

daveman is funny. His guy loses by a wider margin than suspected and he keeps entertaining us w/ his pretzel logic :)

Speaking of pretzel logic...

davemen won't own up to West's loss . Sad that. Why did he start this thread if he has no comment on the outcome? What say you? :dunno:

I say you're a moron. :lmao:

No, Dave hasn't. :lmao:

Yes, West lost. Too bad, really. He's a good conservative.

Well, that district gets what they deserve, I suppose. May the kid not be as full of fail as most Democrats.

You failed, boy. :lol:

the fact that the partial recount ended with fewer votes for west SUPPORTS that he actually won the election.

they are all working together to persecute west and deny him his god-given right to remain in congress.

yep, that's the ticket.
Oh, look -- another retard that refuses to admit I acknowledged West's loss.

I can see why the left despises West. He saved the lives of his men and scared a terrorist shitless. If that's not a person worth the left's hatred, nothing is. Maybe Alan West understands that now. The country he THOUGHT he was fighting for no longer exists. Now, the heroes are those who are complicit in the deaths of other Americans. West would have gotten a medal for a job well done had the men in that unit been killed to the last one. That's what was supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to come in, frighten a jihadist, and thwart the plan.

West is an ultra right wing, america hating piece of shit that should have been court marshaled and thrown in jail.

He probably hates New america, otherwise quite loyal and patriotic. But then, I hate New america too.

Typical newGOPer... Falsely accuses Michelle Obama of hating America....then has the hubris to come out and admit it is that it is actually they that hate America right here in front of their sky fairy and everyone!

Astounding!

:lol:

Typical newGOPer... Falsely accuses Michelle Obama of hating America....then has the hubris to come out and admit it is that it is actually they that hate America right here in front of their sky fairy and everyone!

Astounding!

:lol:

It isn't America, it's New america. The america that finally made the Big Moochelle proud of her country for the first time in her life. Before that, she was ashamed. There is not very much in New america to be proud of. It's surprising they haven't changed the flag by now.

yep, that's the ticket.
In a fair election?

Say it. Say it! :lol:

yep, that's the ticket.
In a fair election?

Since the recount went over the deadline, we'll never know, will we?

Oh, wait, I forgot -- your definition of "fair election" is "an election where the Democrat wins".

West lost in a fair election. So did Walsh. Brown. Akin. Mordoosh.

If Kerry becomes Sec of State or Defense, Brown will run yet again and win. Good news.

In a fair election?

Since the recount went over the deadline, we'll never know, will we?

Oh, wait, I forgot -- your definition of "fair election" is "an election where the Democrat wins".
I knew you would pussy out. It's what you do.
Pussy out? Of what? Did I have an obligation to make a statement that has not been conclusively proven accurate?

NOTE: Leftist wishful thinking is NOT conclusive evidence. I know that comes as a shock to you.

I await for Dave to be consistent and declare that every other sort-of close election also needs a total recount in order to be called "fair". Oh wait. That would require Dave to be consistent. So it's not going to happen. He'll only be cherrypicking this single election as "possibly not a fair win".

Now, a liberal will simply look at the recount law, see if it applies, and if it does, support the recount, no matter who is ahead. It's that consistency thing, the thing which defines liberals. Alas, to those on the kook fringe right, any win by a Democrat is illegitimate by definition, so any tactic is justifiable to overturn the win, such as asking for special exemptions from recount laws that no other candidate gets. And if they can't overturn the election, they'll pout and question legitimacy of it.

I await for Dave to be consistent and declare that every other sort-of close election also needs a total recount in order to be called "fair". Oh wait. That would require Dave to be consistent. So it's not going to happen. He'll only be cherrypicking this single election as "possibly not a fair win".

Now, a liberal will simply look at the recount law, see if it applies, and if it does, support the recount, no matter who is ahead. It's that consistency thing, the thing which defines liberals. Alas, to those on the kook fringe right, any win by a Democrat is illegitimate by definition, so any tactic is justifiable to overturn the win, such as asking for special exemptions from recount laws that no other candidate gets. And if they can't overturn the election, they'll pout and question legitimacy of it.

Sure, if you completely ignore everything I've said in this thread and others. :lol:

Forum List

Back