TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

Since the recount went over the deadline, we'll never know, will we?

Oh, wait, I forgot -- your definition of "fair election" is "an election where the Democrat wins".
I knew you would pussy out. It's what you do.
Pussy out? Of what? Did I have an obligation to make a statement that has not been conclusively proven accurate?

NOTE: Leftist wishful thinking is NOT conclusive evidence. I know that comes as a shock to you.
So you won't admit that it's a fair election?

Has any evidence of fraud been proven?

I await for Dave to be consistent and declare that every other sort-of close election also needs a total recount in order to be called "fair". Oh wait. That would require Dave to be consistent. So it's not going to happen. He'll only be cherrypicking this single election as "possibly not a fair win".

Now, a liberal will simply look at the recount law, see if it applies, and if it does, support the recount, no matter who is ahead. It's that consistency thing, the thing which defines liberals. Alas, to those on the kook fringe right, any win by a Democrat is illegitimate by definition, so any tactic is justifiable to overturn the win, such as asking for special exemptions from recount laws that no other candidate gets. And if they can't overturn the election, they'll pout and question legitimacy of it.

Quoted for truth!

I knew you would pussy out. It's what you do.
Pussy out? Of what? Did I have an obligation to make a statement that has not been conclusively proven accurate?

NOTE: Leftist wishful thinking is NOT conclusive evidence. I know that comes as a shock to you.

"Did I have an obligation to make a statement that has not been conclusively proven accurate?"

Maybe if you threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue. That tactic's popular with those of your mental age.

I await for Dave to be consistent and declare that every other sort-of close election also needs a total recount in order to be called "fair". Oh wait. That would require Dave to be consistent. So it's not going to happen. He'll only be cherrypicking this single election as "possibly not a fair win".

Now, a liberal will simply look at the recount law, see if it applies, and if it does, support the recount, no matter who is ahead. It's that consistency thing, the thing which defines liberals. Alas, to those on the kook fringe right, any win by a Democrat is illegitimate by definition, so any tactic is justifiable to overturn the win, such as asking for special exemptions from recount laws that no other candidate gets. And if they can't overturn the election, they'll pout and question legitimacy of it.

Quoted for truth!
Then you quoted the wrong post.

Hey, who won Florida and Ohio in 2004?

Reeeaaalllly? Is that like the squawk you libs DIDN'T put up in 2004?? The Bush recount? My goodness! How soon we forget.
You people are either the biggest phonies in the world or the biggest liars.:D

"Did I have an obligation to make a statement that has not been conclusively proven accurate?"

Maybe if you threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue. That tactic's popular with those of your mental age.
What's your definition of "conclusively proven accurate"?

You'll never believe a Democrat, so you will continue to question it's validity.

You'll never believe a Democrat, so you will continue to question it's validity.
Completing the recount that wasn't completed would be a good start.

But, we know your loathing for democracy. What the people want doesn't matter, as long as the Democrat wins.

Right?

Democrat democracy means it's a fair election if a democrat wins, no matter how much fraud was involved. If a republican wins, it's an unfair election even if no fraud was involved at all.

But, we know your loathing for democracy. What the people want doesn't matter, as long as the Democrat wins.

Right?
Why would they do a recount? It's not within the margin to trigger a recount.

Your butthurt is never-ending, it seems.

Right?

he HAS to. He started this FAILthread :lol:

Right?

daveman insists on a recount, even though they aren't in the margin to trigger a recount.

Then, since they didn't do a recount, daveman insists that they are cheating.

Then, once they start recounting and Murphy racks up an even larger lead, West concedes, but daveman still bitterly clings to Democrats cheating because they didn't do a recount.

Fucking hilarious! :lol:

daveman insists on a recount, even though they aren't in the margin to trigger a recount.

Then, once they start recounting and Murphy racks up an even larger lead, West concedes, but daveman still bitterly clings to Democrats cheating because they didn't do a recount.

that about sums it up :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right?

The county election commission ordered the recount.

They might know a little more about what was going on than some angry internet retard leftist.

Once again you prove you don't read what I write, but instead listen to the unreliable voices in your head.

Forum List

Back