TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

So what is West's next move davemen? :popcorn:

Beats me. Not worried about it, either. He'll do well.

Meanwhile, my point during this whole thread is the accuracy of elections. Unsurprisingly, you failed to grasp it. In your defense, however, I must say it's because you're a rather stupid person.

I'm interested if he'll "cash-in" on the fact that he's a former rep. What say you?

Reeeaaalllly? Is that like the squawk you libs DIDN'T put up in 2004?? The Bush recount? My goodness! How soon we forget.
You people are either the biggest phonies in the world or the biggest liars.

So tell us, what rulebreaking did Democrats demand in either of those cases? For example, in 2000, it was the Bush administration that sued to get and receive a special exemption from Florida recount law. That's also the case with West, Republicans demanding special treatment in recounts.

We understand how the Republican moral relativism code says it's always acceptable for their own side to bend the rules in order to win an election. Republicans just need to understand that most other people don't hold that same "cheating to win is okay" philosophy.

So what is West's next move davemen? :popcorn:

Beats me. Not worried about it, either. He'll do well.

Meanwhile, my point during this whole thread is the accuracy of elections. Unsurprisingly, you failed to grasp it. In your defense, however, I must say it's because you're a rather stupid person.

I'm interested if he'll "cash-in" on the fact that he's a former rep. What say you?
I say I don't much care.

Reeeaaalllly? Is that like the squawk you libs DIDN'T put up in 2004?? The Bush recount? My goodness! How soon we forget.
You people are either the biggest phonies in the world or the biggest liars.

So tell us, what rulebreaking did Democrats demand in either of those cases? For example, in 2000, it was the Bush administration that sued to get and receive a special exemption from Florida recount law. That's also the case with West, Republicans demanding special treatment in recounts.

We understand how the Republican moral relativism code says it's always acceptable for their own side to bend the rules in order to win an election. Republicans just need to understand that most other people don't hold that same "cheating to win is okay" philosophy.
"The sun rises in the west!"

/mamooth

West, good man, not a bad representative.
But his arrogant big mouth got him defeated.
He was used to bossing everyone around in the military.
Hot air publicity hound is what we had in him and he blew it.
Saw it coming.

Completing the recount that wasn't completed would be a good start.

But, we know your loathing for democracy. What the people want doesn't matter, as long as the Democrat wins.

Right?
Why would they do a recount? It's not within the margin to trigger a recount.

Your butthurt is never-ending, it seems.

The county election commission ordered the recount.

They might know a little more about what was going on than some angry internet retard leftist.

What was their official rationale?

Why would they do a recount? It's not within the margin to trigger a recount.

Your butthurt is never-ending, it seems.

The county election commission ordered the recount.

They might know a little more about what was going on than some angry internet retard leftist.

What was their official rationale?
We've been through this. But since you need to be spoonfed:

Allen West Recount: County Canvassing Board Orders Early Votes Re-Tabulated In Race Against Patrick Murphy
federal judge had ruled against West's request for a recount earlier on Friday, saying he lacked the authority to make such an order. The St. Lucie Canvassing Board then ruled by a 2-1 vote to recount early ballots in the race, although it denied West's request to recount absentee ballots as well. "A series of tabulation errors by the county has raised suspicion among West's campaign and its supporters and appeared to motivate the board's favorable vote," according to NBC Miami.​

Now, go ahead and say HuffPo is in the bag for West. :lmao:

Forum List

Back