Troubling Questions About How Many of Our Weapons Are Going to Ukraine and If They're Getting to Frontlines

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Oversight, nil. Black market and money-laundering going on. It is what they use Ukraine for.

Also on April 28, the Senate passed Lend-Lease legislation regarding weapons for Ukraine — which means that Biden can send them virtually anything except nuclear weapons without having to come back to the Congress for approval. Virtually all the Congressional Republicans went along with that, except for ten of them. Why would you give Joe Biden more power when he’s already shown how horrible he is at everything?

I had some questions at the time. Where does that leave us with our supplies if Biden has the authority to give them weapons from our stocks? And how are we ensuring the aid is getting where it’s supposed to be going?

Now, some U.S. officials are expressing concern about our stockpiles being depleted, with us giving away so many weapons.

From Washington Post:

Biden has requested an additional $33 billion in Ukraine aid, nearly two-thirds of which would be dedicated to security spending. Kirby has said that package should carry Ukraine through another five months of fighting. Congress has not yet approved the funding, and there are concerns about how quickly defense contractors would be able to meet the government’s demands to replenish U.S. stockpiles to ship Ukraine what it needs.
“This is pretty unprecedented, the amount of munitions that are being used right now,” the Pentagon’s acquisition chief, Bill LaPlante, told reporters Friday.

So where does that leave us if we are suddenly attacked? And what if China takes this particular opportunity, knowing we are funneling a ton of weapons to Ukraine, to invade Taiwan? Now, I don’t think they’re going to in the face of things not going well for Russia after invading Ukraine. But we need to account for any eventuality. They may decide that now is the time while we are so committed elsewhere.

Oversight, nil. Black market and money-laundering going on. It is what they use Ukraine for.

Also on April 28, the Senate passed Lend-Lease legislation regarding weapons for Ukraine — which means that Biden can send them virtually anything except nuclear weapons without having to come back to the Congress for approval. Virtually all the Congressional Republicans went along with that, except for ten of them. Why would you give Joe Biden more power when he’s already shown how horrible he is at everything?
I had some questions at the time. Where does that leave us with our supplies if Biden has the authority to give them weapons from our stocks? And how are we ensuring the aid is getting where it’s supposed to be going?
Now, some U.S. officials are expressing concern about our stockpiles being depleted, with us giving away so many weapons.

So where does that leave us if we are suddenly attacked? And what if China takes this particular opportunity, knowing we are funneling a ton of weapons to Ukraine, to invade Taiwan? Now, I don’t think they’re going to in the face of things not going well for Russia after invading Ukraine. But we need to account for any eventuality. They may decide that now is the time while we are so committed elsewhere.

How about stopping with the nonsensical hate speech thing.

How about stopping with the nonsensical hate speech thing.
Idiot. "Everything I don't like is hate speech." Keep it up, the overuse of "hate speech" is making it about as meaningless as racist.

Idiot. "Everything I don't like is hate speech." Keep it up, the overuse of "hate speech" is making it about as meaningless as racist.

Everytime you give your opinion it comes with hate involved. And then you lie about it.

Apparently you have no clue as to what "money laundering" means. Try again!

Apparently you have no clue as to what "money laundering" means. Try again!

LOL Weapons that will be sold on the black market, then those funds are laundered by various means through various entities.

And any electronic funds we transfer to Ukraine are sure to see a large portion also being money-laundered.

It is what the Western elite have been using Ukraine for in the past several decades.

LOL Weapons that will be sold on the black market, then those funds are laundered by various means through various entities.

And any electronic funds we transfer to Ukraine are sure to see a large portion also being money-laundered.

It is what the Western elite have been using Ukraine for in the past several decades.
Why don't you STFU and stick to a topic you understand, because it is readily obvious you are fucking clueless?

Forum List

Back