Troops Want to Stay In Iraq

I don't think they were using the TROOPS, they were using the news - current events - embarrassments - to get to the president....as if that is a singularly democratic practice.

Hmmm...way to antiseptic a view. I suppose it allows you to still support your politics that way. "They were using a news event..." I'll have to remember that one!

lumping you in with rabid uber conservatives might have been a tad overzealous.

my apologies

Well I may be a 'conservative' but I am not ssure if I am 'uber'...I know I am not 'rabid'. There is only one poster I know for sure is 'rabid' and he is banned from here.

'and these are the assholes who then rant when their patrioitism is questioned'

when they call our troops Nazis. terrorists, uneducated, compare them to Pol Pot, and say they run torture chambers - I DO question their patriotism

Well I may be a 'conservative' but I am not ssure if I am 'uber'...I know I am not 'rabid'. There is only one poster I know for sure is 'rabid' and he is banned from here.

RSR fits that criteria, from my perspective...but that is why I have him on ignore now.

I know one thing; once a pol makes statements that can be construed or taken out of context and they sound like these quotes do, they will never be elected president.

How were they taken "out of contaxt"?

I know one thing; once a pol makes statements that can be construed or taken out of context and they sound like these quotes do, they will never be elected president.

I would not disagree...although I might mourn that fact.

but the fact that idiots like RSR continue to willfully conflate terroize with terrorist is no better than David Howard being canned by the city government of Washington DC for using the word niggardly

but the fact that idiots like RSR continue to willfully conflate terroize with terrorist is no better than David Howard being canned by the city government of Washington DC for using the word niggardly

Keep making lame excuse for your lame party

I would not disagree...although I might mourn that fact.

That could be said for both sides of the aisle....we have lost more than a few because of political correctness...but I suppose that is politics. Sometimes I believe we should have two systems...one for the entertainment of the citizens and one for truly running the country in a manner that benefits this country and its citizens.

That could be said for both sides of the aisle....we have lost more than a few because of political correctness...but I suppose that is politics. Sometimes I believe we should have two systems...one for the entertainment of the citizens and one for truly running the country in a manner that benefits this country and its citizens.

We do

Libs provide the entertainment

Reagan conservatives that benefits this country and its citizens

no disagreement from me there

Forum List

Back