Troops Want to Stay In Iraq

the fact that neither of them said that needn't stem your fervor

We will start with this....

The torture and other sadistic abuses of prisoners in Iraq have done
immense damage already to America's reputation in the world, and
the worst may be yet to come. Shamefully, we now learn that
Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management
U.S. management.

These incidents have stained our military and stained our country.

.....Source:http://kennedy.senate.gov/~kennedy/statements/04/05/2004511B42.html

Guess you missed that part. Or do you think there is some other 'secret' military over there ?

We will start with this....

The torture and other sadistic abuses of prisoners in Iraq have done
immense damage already to America's reputation in the world, and
the worst may be yet to come. Shamefully, we now learn that
Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management
U.S. management.

These incidents have stained our military and stained our country.

.....Source:http://kennedy.senate.gov/~kennedy/statements/04/05/2004511B42.html

Guess ou missed that part. Or do you think there is some other 'secret' military over there ?

I have posted the quotes of the Dems many times - MM will bellow how they were taken out context and/or distorted by the right wing attack machine

Kerry: “You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Durbins remarks are in the Congressional record:

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2005_record&page=S6594&position=all

this must have been
done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags,
or some mad regime—Pol Pot or others—
that had no concern for human
beings. Sadly, that is not the case.

I guess he doesn't outright call them Nazis, bu the comparison is there.

Certainly is and was. Durbin is a fuktard, there is no doubt on that. He comes from a state with an enormously large record of such. Present and past, more sadly in all likelihood, future...

the fact of the matter is that Abu Ghraib did damage our reputation in the world and in the arab world in particular... would you disagree with that??

and yes...he did not call them nazis..that is also correct.

Kerry: “You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Obviously he meant that before he didn't mean that....or is it the other way around?

Certainly is and was. Durbin is a fuktard, there is no doubt on that. He comes from a state with an enormously large record of such. Present and past, more sadly in all likelihood, future...

and these are the assholes who then rant when their patrioitism is questioned

Obviously he meant that before he didn't mean that....or is it the other way around?

come on...he meant it as a cut against Bush...there is no worse ad libber in politics than kerry.....

all three of those politicians made statements that were aimed at the administration's policies.... and were intentionally and willfully misconstrued -and continue to be so - by the right because it suits your political purposes

I just buried my dad in illinois soil...and accepted the flag from the american legion at the gravesite

I've offered my condolences, my mother, sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents are all buried here. Which has what to do with my post?

come on...he meant it as a cut against Bush...there is no worse ad libber in politics than kerry.....

all three of those politicians made statements that were aimed at the administration's policies (so you admit the Dems were using the troops to get to Bush?).... and were intentionally and willfully misconstrued (Durbin maybe; not so Kenedy) -and continue to be so - by the right because it suits your political purposes

Not that the Dems would EVER do such a thing! As I said...politicians...what the heck do they know?

Not that the Dems would EVER do such a thing! As I said...politicians...what the heck do they know?

I don't think they were using the TROOPS, they were using the news - current events - embarrassments - to get to the president....as if that is a singularly democratic practice.

Kerry 'means' a lot of things. Ad libbing is not the only thing he is bad at.

all three of those politicians made statements that were aimed at the administration's policies.... and were intentionally and willfully misconstrued -and continue to be so - by the right because it suits your political purposes

What do you think 'my' political purposes are?

Forum List

Back