Tromethamine is in the children's version of the jab

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Is pharma trying to do a CYA so the heart damage doesn't show quickly in the children. It does appear as if that is what they are doing by adding tromethamine to the jabs they are giving the little ones. These wicked bastards need to be stopped asap.

Boy how quickly things change... http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=4486
Ketorolac tromethamine is not indicated for use in pediatric patients and it is NOT indicated for minor or chronic painful conditions.

Keep documenting one of the darkest times in the history of humankind. https://web.archive.org/web/20210617122552/http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=4486

Blood acid reducer
It can correct acid levels in the body following heart surgery or cardiac arrest.

TROMETHAMINE makes blood and urine more alkaline or less acidic. It is used to treat metabolic acidosis, a condition where the body produces too much acid or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body.

Posts mislead on Pfizer’s new COVID-19 vaccine formula​

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. While Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children under 12 contains tromethamine, the company is also adding the ingredient to its vaccines for adults and teens. Experts say Pfizer’s clinical trials show the new vaccine formula containing tromethamine is safe. Several other FDA-approved vaccines use tromethamine.

"Misleading", what a nasty joke. Its damn obvious they are trying to coverup the damage that they are doing. Regardless people that know this crap is toxic are going to fight back every step of the way and God wins. That means that everyone involved in doing this massacre will pay the price for their evil ways and doings.

So, phizer is still pumping out the experimental injection AND they have changed the formula for kids without the proper clinical testing yet they keep pushing this dangerous drug. Nefarious and sinister. The pharmaceuticals, cdc, fda who are pushing this dangerous deadly injection need to be properly investigated. The truth is coming out and will devastate billions.

Posts mislead on Pfizer’s new COVID-19 vaccine formula​

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. While Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children under 12 contains tromethamine, the company is also adding the ingredient to its vaccines for adults and teens. Experts say Pfizer’s clinical trials show the new vaccine formula containing tromethamine is safe. Several other FDA-approved vaccines use tromethamine.
So the human trials are ongoing. Roll up your sleeve again, sucker.

If you can't handle the facts don't respond.

Those are facts. She did say that. Pharma, CDC, fda, media aren't pumping out facts about this injection. They're pumping out propaganda and lies. They will be held to account for the deaths that they know are occurring because of this dangerous injection. The truth is coming out and will not be held back.

Those are facts. She did say that. Pharma, CDC, fda, media aren't pumping out facts about this injection. They're pumping out propaganda and lies. They will be held to account for the deaths that they know are occurring because of this dangerous injection. The truth is coming out and will not be held back.
They have released the facts about the vaccine they are not hiding anything.

So, phizer is still pumping out the experimental injection AND they have changed the formula for kids without the proper clinical testing yet they keep pushing this dangerous drug. Nefarious and sinister. The pharmaceuticals, cdc, fda who are pushing this dangerous deadly injection need to be properly investigated. The truth is coming out and will devastate billions.
They say adult jabs will have it too.

We can't stop the ignorant but we can warn and share what we know. I do think people need to be proactive in protecting themselves against what is now in the environment even if we haven't been jabbed since we know that the spike protein is going to be in some of the water and will spread from there. Personally I'm going to go with the Jim Humble protocol.

edit; I also have other natural healthy herbs and such we keep on hand that we use.

Last edited:
And another thing to give note on about Jim Humble's "bleach" as the dumb asses call it. I was chatting with a friend last night and she told me the wealthy in Mexico are using this. She said they buy it already mixed there and her brother had the covid so that is what he took. She said he told her he was a little sick that first day but after getting that it was totally gone by the next day. The Bolivia government has also approved it for a main use protocol for covid and our big pharma enabling government and all the pharma shills don't like that either.

Andreas also has a website and if anyone decides to go that route do a lot of research first. The one warning he gives that is known thus far is if someone already has clotting issues or thrombosis. Do your own research before determining what is best for you or family members.

Also, apparently some hospitals are being tricksters in getting patients to sign off that they can give them the jab. Be ready for whatever may come up. Preplan and read everything thoroughly before signing off on anything.

Did you turn down the polio vaccine also?

Polio vaccine didn't give people myocarditis, autoimmune disease, Gullian Barre Syndrome, convulsions, strokes, seizures, venous thromboembolisms, anaphylaxis, Transverse myelitis, acute disseminated ecephelomylytis, cataplexy, acute myocardial infarction, pregnancy and birth outcomes, Thrombocytopenia, disseminated vacular coagulation, arthritis, or death.

You're a dead man walking and don't even know it. I call dibs on your stuff.

They say adult jabs will have it too.

We can't stop the ignorant but we can warn and share what we know. I do think people need to be proactive in protecting themselves against what is now in the environment even if we haven't been jabbed since we know that the spike protein is going to be in some of the water and will spread from there. Personally I'm going to go with the Jim Humble protocol.

edit; I also have other natural healthy herbs and such we keep on hand that we use.

I think you're right. Eventually, it will be almost impossible to avoid it in the environment. Yeah, I like natural herbs. My in laws are asian and they cook up soups with herbs all the time. They never get sick.

Tromethamine links to the anti-freeze (basically, ethylene glycol, polyethylene glycol) in the vaccines:

Tromethamine / Polyethylene Glycol
’....systemic allergic reactions such as polyethylene glycol (PEG), polysorbates, tromethamine....’

The thrombocytopenia reaction is coming through the vaccine due to chemistry similar to this:

Absorption of Thrombin

Forum List

Back