Triggered Anderson Cooper Whimpers Over CNN Hosting Trump Town Hall – Tells His Viewers He Understands if They Never Watch CNN Again (VIDEO)

It's been all over the news. Trump altered what Anderson Cooper said before he posted it to Truth Social. Typically sleazy Trump tactic.
Lighten up Francis...it's obvious that it's a joke...and I seriously doubt Trump had anything to do with it.

Plenty of Meme Masters out there making stuff like this everyday.

The whole thing is made up...including the part that Trump posted it.

I'll bet you're loads of fun at parties.

Lighten up Francis...it's obvious that it's a joke...and I seriously doubt Trump had anything to do with it.

Plenty of Meme Masters out there making stuff like this everyday.

The whole thing is made up...including the part that Trump posted it.

I'll bet you're loads of fun at parties.

I don't Tweet or Facebook or post on Truth Social so I don't know. Did someone else use Trump's account?

I don't Tweet or Facebook or post on Truth Social so I don't know. Did someone else use Trump's account?
That is from Twitter...but it is supposedly a screenshot from Truth Social.

Can't trust screenshots. Likely created as part of the gag.

I'm not on Truth Social so I cannot double check what Trump posts there. But trust me, if Trump actually posted this, the liberal media would have written a front page story with the headline "Trump posts manipulated obscenity laced deep fake of Anderson Cooper ..." blah, blah, blah.

That is from Twitter...but it is supposedly a screenshot from Truth Social.

Can't trust screenshots. Likely created as part of the gag.

I'm not on Truth Social so I cannot double check what Trump posts there. But trust me, if Trump actually posted this, the liberal media would have written a front page story with the headline "Trump posts manipulated obscenity laced deep fake of Anderson Cooper ..." blah, blah, blah.

Point taken, but Trump has a reputation for unconscionable sleaze.

Forum List

Back