Mehdi Hasan(MSNBC): "the reason i went into media is I don't have a skill apart from having a big mouth" writes piece: "How to beat Trump in a debate"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Trump had to "debate" a CNN moderator last night, and Trump showed his incredible leadership skills! Collins should've read Mehdi's piece!

I don't know who decided to put Collins in there, but that was a huge mistake. She's as traditional a "reporter" as you'll find, not a pugilist.

I'd bet that Trump would only do it if it were a female, though. No doubt CNN wanted Tapper, or at least Blitzer, in their, but Trump can't have that.

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Collins fell at Trump's feet. period.
you are stupid ... trump admitted he took classified documents to Collins... a prosecutor's dream is having a person of interest (Donald J. Trump) admit to the press that he did something considered illegal ... trump admitted he stole classified documents and took them to mar-a-largo he decided to keep them and not respond to the subpoena to return them, you bozo ... then he said all he had to do is think them to be classified ... that's not how it works ...he as president has to file paperwork to declassify them, you idiot .. that way everybody in the government knows they have been declassified ...yeah he did all right he did himself into a felony ... Jack Smith, the special counsel has one more confession in his hat .... BWA hahahahahahahahahaha what a loser you are Bwa hahahahaha

you are stupid ... trump admitted he took classified documents to Collins... a prosecutor's dream is having a person of interest (Donald J. Trump) admit to the press that he did something considered illegal ... trump admitted he stole classified documents and took them to mar-a-largo he decided to keep them and not respond to the subpoena to return them, you bozo ... then he said all he had to do is think them to be classified ... that's not how it works ...he as president has to file paperwork to declassify them, you idiot .. that way everybody in the government knows they have been declassified ...yeah he did all right he did himself into a felony ... Jack Smith, the special counsel has one more confession in his hat .... BWA hahahahahahahahahaha what a loser you are Bwa hahahahaha

Your problem is that none of that is actually true.

Your problem is that none of that is actually true.
you are stupid... watch him show how stupid he is ...
he attacks the court ... then he admits he took the documents
all in his words ... so is what Trump telling us in his own words
not true ... that we are hearing made-up statements by Trump
on tape ... or are you defending a moron ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back