Triggered Anderson Cooper Whimpers Over CNN Hosting Trump Town Hall – Tells His Viewers He Understands if They Never Watch CNN Again (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Trump really has Anderson Cooper triggered from his awesome Town Hall performance the other night. Now Anderson is doing propaganda damage control. This is pure desperation on his part and on behalf of CNN and its viewers. Watch!

Anderson Cooper is a real fucking moron, with all due respects. CNN enjoyed its most tremendous ratings in years by featuring President Trump.

The higher the ratings, the more that CNN can sell ad time for, and that is what allow doofi like Mr. Cooper the opportunity to get paid.

Sorta funny to hear Cooper tell us about what is awful after what we have seen and experienced from the left and knowing full well he either sticks his thang up someone elses' butt or takes the same in his own.

Wow, he nails it across the board.

We're in a sociological crisis right now. Hiding from it won't help us address it.

OIP.sOccrSrPfxwNbduCvCTdiQAAAA

Pearl clutch much?

So Trump kicked CNN's ass on their own show and now they are whining about it? LOL!!

Cooper Anderson might be whining about it, but the advertising salespeople and the executives are pulling out the expensive hooch to celebrate the ratings.

It is interesting to see him talk about Trump using the word thug to describe some black men... so? And how is that not accurate?
Also interesting to see him talk about his disrespect for women... like Biden has never treated women like objects of his desires??

Give me a break.
Trump is far-far from an angel, but the sitting President is no less troublesome. None.
So - CNN can take their faux, partisan outrage and shove it up their asses.

Wow, he nails it across the board.

We're in a sociological crisis right now. Hiding from it won't help us address it.
Fuck YOU and your PROJECTION!!!!
It is you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies that are in a "sociological crisis"!!!!
You Marxist assholes feeeeeel that MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is bad, evil, divisive, and WRONG.
That's YOUR problem!!!!! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

Donald Trump is the product of Democrat policies going back decades.
There is an argument for that.

The Left's divisive, counterproductive tactics of Political Correctness and Identity Politics were clearly a motivating, animating factor in Trump's rise.

They'll deny that all day, of course, but it's pretty obvious.

Donald Trump is the product of Democrat policies going back decades.
I'd say that President Trump's rise to prominence is more of a result of Republican inaction.

If the GOP primary voters had confidence in the establishment GOP candidates, Trump would not have risen to the top. But the failure of guys like McCain and Romney and their complete impotence in actually getting things done, let the voters to consider an alternative to Defeat.

The Left's divisive, counterproductive tactics of Political Correctness and Identity Politics were clearly a motivating, animating factor in Trump's rise.

Yes. I deny responsibility for the actions of a 76 year old and the other adults who choose to follow and vote for him. I also deny that identity politics and political correctness is the sole domain of the Left. In fact I'm not sure where you imagine Leftists want to force the politically correct way of thinking on to others. That seems to be more of a Ron DeSantis thing.

Last edited:

A younger Trump expressed that decades ago in an interview about a possible future presidential bid. He suggested that if things didn't change he might have to.

Trump really has Anderson Cooper triggered from his awesome Town Hall performance the other night. Now Anderson is doing propaganda damage control. This is pure desperation on his part and on behalf of CNN and its viewers. Watch!

People on the left should hear what Cooper says in the last 10 seconds of that clip. I totally agree. Why are the left so afraid of what Trump has to say? Are they afraid that a MAGA might vote for Trump?

I'd say that President Trump's rise to prominence is more of a result of Republican inaction.

If the GOP primary voters had confidence in the establishment GOP candidates, Trump would not have risen to the top. But the failure of guys like McCain and Romney and their complete impotence in actually getting things done, let the voters to consider an alternative to Defeat.
That too.

Its why they are always pushed as candidates. And it never ends with new ones.

Proving that their only defense as he and others like him see it is to silence the truth. PERIOD...

Dangerous folks. They know they have zero choice to keep their agenda going.

That's what he is saying.

Forum List

Back