A positive view of Trump/CNN Town Hall

Donald Trump Is Not a Legitimate Candidate for President​

That is what CNN's move—and a whole lot of other coverage we've seen—does: it suggests that this guy is just a candidate, like President Joe Biden or anyone else, who has views on how to fight inflation or whatever. It does not communicate that just last week, members of a right-wing paramilitary group that pledged allegiance to him were convicted of seditious conspiracy for their role in trying to stop Congress from confirming that he would leave power after losing the 2020 election. An attorney for one of the Proud Boys convicted, Joe Biggs, told the jury that they came to Washington on January 6 because their "commander-in-chief" told them to "be there, it's going to be wild."

"It was Donald Trump’s words," said a lawyer for another defendant, then-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio. "It was his motivation. It was his anger that caused what occurred on January 6th."

They almost got as much as The Five did that day....Almost.

BTW.....Maybe Don Lemon was right about her.
Seems to me CNN and MSNBC and Fox should all be putting all kinds of content out for viewers to choose from.....liberal, conservative, independent....controversial and not....yet whiny Anderson Cooper and all kinds of wacko Dims cried and whined about CNN allowing Trump on the air.
To me that speaks volumes about the Reich and its lockdown on free thought and speech.

Seems to me CNN and MSNBC and Fox should all be putting all kinds of content out for viewers to choose from.....liberal, conservative, independent....controversial and not....yet whiny Anderson Cooper and all kinds of wacko Dims cried and whined about CNN allowing Trump on the air.
To me that speaks volumes about the Reich and its lockdown on free thought and speech.
Yeah, you call a news station bad when they do what you want and support those stations when you don't get what you want, now that makes sense.

I am not a Fox News hound. Don't watch it. BUT, I will say this. Fox hires, on their regular payroll (not just guests), contributors including democrats and lefties to present that side of the argument. I don't see where CNN, MSNBC, or the like actually have contributors on their regular payroll who represent the other side.

Yeah, you call a news station bad when they do what you want and support those stations when you don't get what you want, now that makes sense.
A modern tough Prog woman stopped a potentially dangerous African American man from hutting people on a subway train. And is hailed as a hero.

Trump did so well that I fully understand why libs want to keep him off the public stage and muzzle him as much as possible

Which considering how often his mouth gets him into trouble might work in his favor

Forum List

Back