Trigger words or statements for left BLM supporters

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Because, as we all know the portion of Democrats in this country that constitute the far left invent the viewpoints of other people, they lie about other peoples views. They call people racist for criticizing another human being, or criticizing an organization.

Anybody can criticize the NAACP, even Martin Luther King Jr. Malcolm X, or BLM without being racist. That’s what we call common sense. Not to disgrace Malcolm X. or Martin Luther King Jr. to ever put them in the same sentence with blm…. But the point stands.

And that’s the world we live in. Apparently the far left doesn’t like it when a white person says “blacks and whites are equal in America”, or “someone’s not born privilege based on their skin color” …. that is a trigger for the far left.

Another trigger for the far left is when people say the historical fact, that Africans owned the millions of white people in Africa as slaves. Or that the tribes of America owned slaves and engaged in warfare.

The Roman empire expand its territory to England. Should everybody hate Italians now. ? Should the British people of today demand reparations from Italy? .

That’s how insane the reparations argument is in America or the idea that Black people should get reparations in America is one of the most anti-American anti-historical proposals we’ve ever seen. And apparently that’s a trigger for the far left

History or historical facts, are a trigger for the far left.

Hey, I hope everyone has a wonderful day with your family. God bless everyone. God bless America.

Because, as we all know the portion of Democrats in this country that constitute the far left invent the viewpoints of other people, they lie about other peoples views.

This.

But, of course, they have to do it.

Because if they portrayed our viewpoints honestly, we'd win over the majority of Normiez every friggin' time.

Oh - and it's no longer just the "Far Left".

It's the Democrat Party with the complicit cooperation of the corporate media.

The Overton window hasn't shifted, it's skyrocketed into hyper space.

Opinion is not fact. Childish name calling won't make it so.
This.

But, of course, they have to do it.

Because if they portrayed our viewpoints honestly, we'd win over the majority of Normiez every friggin' time.

Oh - and it's no longer just the "Far Left".

It's the Democrat Party with the complicit cooperation of the corporate media.

The Overton window hasn't shifted, it's skyrocketed into hyper space.
I agree that almost every Democratic senator and Congress person is towing a racist line. All of us white people and Black people are descendants of slaves in slaveowners, and noticed how in all of these conversations, the pro Black Lives Matter fanatics Don’t even acknowledge this.

Whether the democrat politicians are actually racist or not I don’t know I think many of them engage in their pro BLM racism to make money. Now the other question is how many Democrat voters support that? I have optimism that the number is not very high. I think many of them are waking up and we’re going to see something in 2024. That’s why for example Bud Light is losing tons of money same thing with target …people have had enough of cancel culture and I think we’re gonna see something out of this in 2024.

Forum List

Back