Theft In SF vs Theft In DC

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
If you are a liberal in SF and you steal a radio you get zero, zip, nodda. If you are a Trump supporter in DC and you steal a radio you get 4 years. The left’s abuse of power is at an unprecedented level.

If you are a liberal in SF and you steal a radio you get zero, zip, nodda. If you are a Trump supporter in DC and you steal a radio you get 4 years. The left’s abuse of power is at an unprecedented level.
Hmm..you forgot to include the phrase 'steal a radio...From a unconscious cop during the Jan. 6 riot'

Link to four years for a stolen radio?
Here ya go:

A New York man who stole a badge and radio from a police officer brutally beaten by other rioters during the attack on the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Friday to more than four years in prison.
Thomas Sibick, of Buffalo, pleaded guilty in March for his role in the attack on Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone, who has described fighting for his life to defend the Capitol as lawmakers inside fled from the angry mob on Jan. 6, 2021.
In a letter to the judge, Sibick, 37, called the trauma Fanone experienced “undeniably sickening” and said he takes full responsibility for his “uncivilized display of reckless behavior.”

“It was an attack on the institutions of our democracy and not as some would make you believe legitimate political discourse. The attack was far from peaceful, my actions played a role that will follow me for the rest of my life," Sibick wrote.

Here ya go:

A New York man who stole a badge and radio from a police officer brutally beaten by other rioters during the attack on the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Friday to more than four years in prison.
Thomas Sibick, of Buffalo, pleaded guilty in March for his role in the attack on Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone, who has described fighting for his life to defend the Capitol as lawmakers inside fled from the angry mob on Jan. 6, 2021.
In a letter to the judge, Sibick, 37, called the trauma Fanone experienced “undeniably sickening” and said he takes full responsibility for his “uncivilized display of reckless behavior.”

“It was an attack on the institutions of our democracy and not as some would make you believe legitimate political discourse. The attack was far from peaceful, my actions played a role that will follow me for the rest of my life," Sibick wrote.
Oh, a 1/6 mostly peaceful protest charge. Yawn.

I was under the assumption that most people here kept up with the news. My bad.

We do, that is why we asked for a link, we knew you were full of shit.

This guy stole a radio and a badge from a police officer.

That is not the same charge as me stealing the radio out of your car.

We do, that is why we asked for a link, we knew you were full of shit.

This guy stole a radio and a badge from a police officer.

That is not the same charge as me stealing the radio out of your car.
Maybe you could show me the sentencing guidelines for stealing a radio from a police officer. I mean you can burn police buildings down, damage police cars, steal police cars, and even take weapons away from police officers and not get 4 years in jail. But a radio, that's four years as long as it is a Trump supporter. If it is a BLM rioter, no 4 years.

I mean you can burn police buildings down, damage police cars, steal police cars, and even take weapons away from police officers and not get 4 years in jail.

If you actually get caught doing those things you will get far more than 4 years in jail.

Maybe you could show me the sentencing guidelines for stealing a radio from a police officer. I mean you can burn police buildings down, damage police cars, steal police cars, and even take weapons away from police officers and not get 4 years in jail. But a radio, that's four years as long as it is a Trump supporter. If it is a BLM rioter, no 4 years.
Dems hate it when you point out there blatant double standards and hypocrisy.

Stealing a radio is stealing a radio. What does Jan 6th have to do with anything? You seem to forget about all of the looting during BLM riots.

Stealing a radio from a store isn't the same thing as stealing a police radio and badge from a police officer. Radios from the store will only give you broadcast channels and play music.

Police radios will give you information on what the police are actually doing as they are doing it. Very valuable information for criminals that they can't get from a department store radio.

Nope. Sorry, not the same things.

Forum List

Back