Treasury Secretary Yellen Contradicts Biden's Claims Economy Is Good ---Admits “High Prices Here To Stay”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She just backstabbed him sending the White House into a frenzy. She basically told the truth.

She just backstabbed him sending the White House into a frenzy. She basically told the truth.

I don’t see any quotes from Yellen in your link. Why?

I did see this?

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says 2024 is going to be a 'very good' year for the economy

INFLATION IS CUMULATIVE.

I walked these cult fucks through the math several times.

WHEN YOU GO FROM 10% inflation to 5% inflation……PRICES ARE NOT DROPPING. DERP DERP DERP DERP.

If you cannot understand that, please do not spawn younglings. Let your DNA DIE OUT, FOR THE GOOD OF THE PLANET.

**********​

I wonder why Yellin stopped lying.

Could it be the Dems are trying to finally flush Biden?

Last edited:
Of course high prices are here to stay, until about $10 trillion (at the very least) of excess currency printed up over the last few decades is wrung out of the system.
Yep. More money chasing fewer goods causes inflation. Also high energy prices drive inflation.

She just made it official what ALL Americans already knew.

We stopped producing as much Fossil Fuel, locked people in their homes and gave away trillions of free dollars.

MORE MONEY, LESS GOODS = INFLATION

This needs to be made into a Trump campaign ad.

The Biden cultists are losing their minds over this!

Forum List

Back