Treasury Secretary Yellen Contradicts Biden's Claims Economy Is Good ---Admits “High Prices Here To Stay”

She just backstabbed him sending the White House into a frenzy. She basically told the truth.

When I talked to her about two decades ago she argued that the USA needed to get "kicked down" a "few flights of stairs".

She's a traitor who should be punished very harshly.

She just backstabbed him sending the White House into a frenzy. She basically told the truth.

Don't get me started on shrinkflation - I noticed Friday that certain items are offering 67% LESS product/content while charging 25% MORE.

Thanks Democrats.

Last edited:
The economy is never good when the prices go up more than wages. The Left always wants to raise wages, as though there are no consequences to doing that.
Liberals, not the left.

Don't conflate rapists with their victims.

Doofus, that just means. “no deflation”! :rolleyes-41:

You think prices are high now?... wait till Biden starts bombing Iran....
Yup.

The Democrat desire for WW3 will be VERY costly in terms of blood and treasure.

Not that they plan to do anything but profit off the misery of The People of course.

How?

So we expect prices to remain at 2020 levels forever?

Would the same be expected for the stock market?

Why you so dumb?

INFLATION IS CUMULATIVE.

I walked these cult fucks through the math several times.

WHEN YOU GO FROM 10% inflation to 5% inflation……PRICES ARE NOT DROPPING. DERP DERP DERP DERP.

If you cannot understand that, please do not spawn younglings. Let your DNA DIE OUT, FOR THE GOOD OF THE PLANET.
And the Fed will do everything it can to prevent deflation.

Yup.

The Democrat desire for WW3 will be VERY costly in terms of blood and treasure.

Not that they plan to do anything but profit off the misery of The People of course.
Hilarious

Wasn’t misery all that the former 1-term fuckup offered besides horse paste. Or imaginary nuclear agreements with Kim Jung un?

Do you have a real source or yet another MAGA Blogger taking comments out of context?

Aw, you butthurt fuckup.

BTW why do you want 2020 prices? Won’t it be better to go back to 1980s pricing? Why not advocate for that?
The economy was not as strong in the 80's as it was in 2018... so the price of things didn't matter as much because no one could buy anything...
Trump gave us the best economy in my lifetime....

Forum List

Back