Treasonous Trump Voters

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

In addition to Trump voters being the most unpatriotic Americans in history, look what these 2 pukes were wearing at a Trump rally.

See also Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Aww are your feelings hurt that someone does not agree with you?
Funny thing about our country the way it is setup at the moment is not everyone is required to think and act like you.
But given time I have no doubt you will work to change that. Then your feelings will not be hurt because the state will not allow anyone to think anything other then what you want.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

In addition to Trump voters being the most unpatriotic Americans in history, look what these 2 pukes were wearing at a Trump rally.

No context for the t-shirts. could be satire on these guys part.

Dream on. They don't look like the types to understand the concept of satire.

Wow, pre-judgment based on a photograph.....bigot.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

You made a prejudgment as well, Hoss.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

You made a prejudgment as well, Hoss.

No, I assumed I don't know the whole story. how is that a pre-judgment?

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

I would rather be dead than be a democrat.
This is how despicable people in the democrat party have become.
We aren't just talking about differences in opinion or policy anymore, we are talking about liberty and life.
I had some dems in my office the other day and it was all I could do not to puke, but being the good govt. employee I have to be I struggled through.
I'm now seriously considering quitting my job because I hate myself whenever I have to help these democrat scum.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

We aren't just talking about differences in opinion or policy anymore, we are talking about liberty and life.
I had some dems in my office the other day and it was all I could do not to puke, but being the good govt. employee I have to be I struggled through.
I'm now seriously considering quitting my job because I hate myself whenever I have to help these democrat scum.

Have a nice retirement.

Seriously what tickled me about this this morning was thinking ... what do these old white farts' kids think? I mean I jokingly torture my child by threatening her with my tiny tiny stars and bars flag. My late FIL had on his shaving mirror "fuck u." But we can dress and walk and speak "normal." LOL

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

Oh Bullshit!. You wouldn't rather be dead than to be a democrat. You could be a conservative democrat, if it means that much to you, but you wouldn't rather be dead.

Don't be a hyberbolic shmuck.

BTW, democrats believe in life and liberty more than Republicans do. It's Republicans who favor locking kids up in concentration camps and deporting brown-skinned people.

Forum List

Back