TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggress

Before Monday, U.S. officials had said that at least three times during the Trump administration and at least one other time during Biden’s time as president balloons have crossed American airspace, but not for this long. In those instances, the United States determined the balloons belonged to China only after they had left U.S. airspace, said Gen. Glen VanHerck, head of U.S. Northern Command.

“I will tell you that we did not detect those threats,” VanHerck said of his military command. “And that’s a domain awareness gap that we have to figure out.” He added that the U.S. intelligence community “after the fact” informed his command about the balloons.

'Whining' is the Neo-GOP's middle name. Ya'll whine that Joe doesn't listen to the military, then whine when he does.

That's because if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. And if the public wasn't made aware of this situation, that balloon would have flown all the way back to China and Dementia wouldn't have done a thing. You don't need to be in the military to decide it was more than safe enough to shoot the thing down in rural if not vacant areas in Alaska or Montana. Even the Governor of Montana made that statement. He said there are plenty of areas in his state where nobody is around for miles.

The deep state trying to cover each others asses is all this is.

Oh please. When Trump got rid of crooked Comey, the left had a shit fit. Trump couldn't get rid of anybody without them making a big deal out of it and their cohorts in the MSM promoting it. HTF was Trump supposed to get rid of dissension if he didn't even know about it?

You have a guy that chose a Supreme Court justice that can't even define what a woman is claiming she isn't a biologist, some half-queer in charge of our nuclear waste until it was publicized he was stealing luggage bags from airports, a black lesbian spokesperson who is the worst one in modern times, but was chosen for her gender, race and sexual preference. A failed Mayor with no transportation experience put in charge of US transportation simply because he was an open gay man, and now we have airplanes that can't get into the skies and multiple near airplane crashes on the runways.

You have no room to talk about who Trump had in leadership.

View attachment 754756
Good deflection. Another question about you guys. Why in the hell do you worry so much about the left making a big deal, not let Trump do the right thing, calling you a racist, and on and on, saying unhappy stuff. if you really truly believe you are doing the right thing? Do the right damn thing and quite being a p**** about it.

Now to get back from your twist and spin or whatever it was you just did going from Trump's incompetency as a leader to knowing what a woman is. I will say this, it must be exhausting for you guys making this crap up all the time. Trump was commander in chief and he was responsible for the military. He should know.

Seems like there is a difference of opinion between what Gen. Van Herck said and what we are told Gen. Mattis said. Mattis should tell us what he said. Not third hand. Then we can hear about how the Secretary of defense, national security advisor and national intelligence officer wasn't told either.

Because they just made it up.

Good deflection. Another question about you guys. Why in the hell do you worry so much about the left making a big deal, not let Trump do the right thing, calling you a racist, and on and on, saying unhappy stuff. if you really truly believe you are doing the right thing? Do the right damn thing and quite being a p**** about it.

Now to get back from your twist and spin or whatever it was you just did going from Trump's incompetency as a leader to knowing what a woman is. I will say this, it must be exhausting for you guys making this crap up all the time. Trump was commander in chief and he was responsible for the military. He should know.

He can't know a thing if nobody tells him, What do you think the deep state is all about? Now name me one thing that I made up. You can't because you know I'll post videos or articles supporting my points. As for my comments you're the one that brought up how Trump chose bad leaders for his departments, not me. I was just pointing out how Dementia's choices are much worse.

A strong leader would have been aware of dissension in the ranks and and handled it. That is what leaders do. I rarely do the whataboutism thing, but come on man, what if Biden had not found out about this balloon for 2 years. OMG, you guys would be running around with your hair on fire screaming about Biden not having control of the military. Since it is Trump it cause mean old deep state.
really he ordered it shot down Wednesday and it took till Saturday!

All they would have to do is put in his his briefing papers. It's not like Donald Trump ever read his briefings or paid attention.

Given all of the "favours" XI did for Trump and his children over the years, it's more likely that Trump simply did nothing. As long as the public didn't know, Trump could keep picking up the bribes, by saying and doing nothing.

Forum List

Back