Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

He's been here 2 years and he doesn't speak English? He can't order a sandwich and coffee in English? I've been to Japan, there are phrase books to help you. I didn't speak the language and I had trouble, but I tried and everyone was nice to us. When I was in Mexico, I ordered everything in Spanish. I actually was lectured for 20 minutes by a Mexican woman who thought it was terrible that so many Americans were coming down there and didn't speak the language. I reserve the right to give that same lecture to the Mexicans who come here and don't speak our language.

Okay 1/3 of the people spoke out against the racism. That's pretty good. Most people don't want to get involved as we've seen in your other videos. The question would be, why does 1/3 of the people speak out in this situation when so few spoke out against the hoodlums? Could home ownership make a difference? Or maybe it's because they are far less afraid of an old white real estate agent then they are of 3 hoodlums?

maybe it's because they are far less afraid of an old white real estate agent then they are of 3 hoodlums?

Could Be! Because Blacks are more racist than Whites.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x017zexYdVA"]32 gangbangers arrested in hate crime targeting Whites and Latinos [/ame]

maybe it's because they are far less afraid of an old white real estate agent then they are of 3 hoodlums?

Could Be! Because Blacks are more racist than Whites.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x017zexYdVA"]32 gangbangers arrested in hate crime targeting Whites and Latinos [/ame]

I don't know about being more racist but there certainly are black racists.

[

Wrong once again Joe, as usual.
You know nothing on this subject so why try to claim you do?
I am sure you are very good at what you do so stick to the knitting.
No one has to nominate someone to run for public office. All they have to do where you live is file petititons like any other candidate for any other office and be a licensed attorney and resident of that district. Mob bosses do not run the courts here and NO ONE gets out of jury service. You would want your case decided in front of TWO POLITICIANS as the district attorney is ALSO an elected official.

And most likely BOTH Judge-who would be your jury also AND the prosecutor will be from the same political party.
And you believe politicians would give you a fair trial!!
:

Guy, I was done with Jury's when that woman from the O.J. Simpson trial said, 'I didn't understand any of that DNA evidence, so I just ignored it."

This is juries. 12 people who really don't have anything better to do, who aren't smart enough to get out of it, and are just their for the free lunch.

Again, I understand, your whole business model is based on fooling these knobs. I get that.

But at least admit most of them are knobs.

"It's hard to get a man to understand a problem when his paycheck is dependent on him not understanding it." --- Upton Sinclair.
Good quote, Joe! It's a keeper! · · :clap2:

George Zimmerman and every other defendant in this country has the rule of law behind them.
Whenever someone involved in our abortion of a justice system talks about a "fair trial", it usually means, "What can I get away with if we have money?"

Puh-Lease, guy. Courts are shows to convince people there is justice.
A jury consists of twelve persons responsible for deciding who has the better lawyer.
---Robert Frost

And an appeals judge is responsible for twisting the law to favor the more influential party.
---yours truly

No such thing as "the powers that be" in a jury trial.
donald-duck-laughing1.jpg

poundhand.gif

[

Wrong once again Joe, as usual.
You know nothing on this subject so why try to claim you do?
I am sure you are very good at what you do so stick to the knitting.
No one has to nominate someone to run for public office. All they have to do where you live is file petititons like any other candidate for any other office and be a licensed attorney and resident of that district. Mob bosses do not run the courts here and NO ONE gets out of jury service. You would want your case decided in front of TWO POLITICIANS as the district attorney is ALSO an elected official.

And most likely BOTH Judge-who would be your jury also AND the prosecutor will be from the same political party.
And you believe politicians would give you a fair trial!!
:

Guy, I was done with Jury's when that woman from the O.J. Simpson trial said, 'I didn't understand any of that DNA evidence, so I just ignored it."

This is juries. 12 people who really don't have anything better to do, who aren't smart enough to get out of it, and are just their for the free lunch.

Again, I understand, your whole business model is based on fooling these knobs. I get that.

But at least admit most of them are knobs.

Before the jury hears any criminal case each and every piece of evidence is argued in front of the judge for the judge to rule on whether or not it will be admitted into evidence or not. And the jury hears none of it. Why? Because if any of the evidence is ruled out by the Judge if the jury heard it that may influence them. During the trial the judge will dismiss the jury to the jury room when they argue over the evidence that one side wants to enter into and the other objects to it.

So you would want a Judge to rule on evidence that he deems improper for introduction at your bench trial and then you believe he would not be influenced by it?

Only a fool does that Joe. Give it up, you have no experience in these matters and watch too much TV. Your 2 times in court dwarf my 5000 cases investigated over 34 years with over 1000 jury trials.

NO sound defense attorney EVER wants a bench trial in a criminal case as the Judge would have already been prejudiced by evidence that he has stricken as "immaterial".
Now maybe in a fender bender in magistrates's court one would take a bench trial over $291 in damages.
But never in a criminal trial or a tort where serious damages arise.

"It's hard to get a man to understand a problem when his paycheck is dependent on him not understanding it." --- Upton Sinclair.
Good quote, Joe! It's a keeper! · · :clap2:

George Zimmerman and every other defendant in this country has the rule of law behind them.
Whenever someone involved in our abortion of a justice system talks about a "fair trial", it usually means, "What can I get away with if we have money?"

Puh-Lease, guy. Courts are shows to convince people there is justice.
A jury consists of twelve persons responsible for deciding who has the better lawyer.
---Robert Frost

And an appeals judge is responsible for twisting the law to favor the more influential party.
---yours truly

No such thing as "the powers that be" in a jury trial.
donald-duck-laughing1.jpg

poundhand.gif

So you believe the best lawyers never lose a case.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
And that the best lawyers always beat the bad lawyers.
:lol::lol::lol:
Who determines the best and the worst lawyers?
This ought to be rich!

The lawyer that made the lowest grade on his bar exam and came from the worst law school in the country that gets hired by a district attorney's office as a prosecutor trying HIS FIRST CASE IN COURT has a 5 to 1 advantage of beating a top 10 criminal defense lawyer.

There is no such thing as an "appeals judge" Moe.

They have appeals courts with The United States Supreme Court being the highest one.

Isn't it a good thing you learn something new every day?

Just the facts but keep up the quotes from entertainers and writers that never stepped in a court of law in their life.
Hilarious stuff there Moe.

"In law, NOTHING IS CERTAIN but the expense"

I hate what is happening to a innocent man(Zimmerman). This is why I feel the way I do about the practiced racial group.

They truly don't give a damn about the rights of others or the law.

You are as bad as the Trayvon is a child folks.

Zimmerman is presumed innocent but only until there is a trial will we find out if he is guilty of not guilty of any crime.

Not before as none of us were there.

Forum List

Back