Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

Fact is, if by some misfortune I got accused of a crime, I'd take a bench trial. The two times I've been called for Jury duty convinced me that it's an awful system.
I agree with you, Joe -- but in that case you need an even better lawyer than with a jury.

Judges know the law too well -- and how to twist it.

Fact is, if by some misfortune I got accused of a crime, I'd take a bench trial. The two times I've been called for Jury duty convinced me that it's an awful system.
I agree with you, Joe -- but in that case you need an even better lawyer than with a jury.

The amateur Joe ignores the fact that Judges ARE ELECTED OFFICIALS.

Joe would rather have a politician decide his fate than a jury.
Amazing the ignorance in this society on the judicial system

He also had to pass the bar and serve as a number of years as a lawyer before anyone thought of nominating him for the bench.

Again, better than the stupid knob who couldn't get out of jury duty.

come on, guy, I know you make your living bamboozling these idiots, but at least admit they are idiots...

"It's hard to get a man to understand a problem when his paycheck is dependent on him not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

He also had to pass the bar and serve as a number of years as a lawyer before anyone thought of nominating him for the bench.

no not really

no not really

Uh,... yeah... yeah, really.

And someone should have explained to you at an early age that contradiction is not an argument.

of course it is

anything less is un American

No, what's American is justice.

Fact is, if Zimmerman was a black guy who shot an unarmed white kid, he'd been pled out by now to avoid a needle.

And this is TOO American. People of color enjoy less "justice" than white people do. And less "rights", for that matter.
Posting this because I just saw it, and your comment motivated me to share:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a-v2n62C9k"]Public reaction to white male vs black male stealing a bike - YouTube[/ame]

That's amazing.

come on, guy, I know you make your living bamboozling these idiots, but at least admit they are idiots...

"It's hard to get a man to understand a problem when his paycheck is dependent on him not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

Wrong once again Joe, as usual.
You know nothing on this subject so why try to claim you do?
I am sure you are very good at what you do so stick to the knitting.
No one has to nominate someone to run for public office. All they have to do where you live is file petititons like any other candidate for any other office and be a licensed attorney and resident of that district.
Mob bosses do not run the courts here and NO ONE gets out of jury service.
You would want your case decided in front of TWO POLITICIANS as the district attorney is ALSO an elected official.

And most likely BOTH Judge-who would be your jury also AND the prosecutor will be from the same political party.
And you believe politicians would give you a fair trial!!
:lol::lol::lol:
You crack me up Joe!!!
Made my day!

The very government Joe despises, the one he dismisses as nothing more than an oligarchy and corrupt he chooses THEM to decide his fate in a criminal trial.

LOL, I LOVE IT!!!! TOO FUNNY

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Traykoon martin was a thug who was looking for a fight and he lost. :clap2:

his parents done a poor job of raising him and do NOT deserve one cent for his "mistake" :evil:

My cousin was hit by a tractor trailer and killed.
My uncle did a poor job raising him.
Under your theory he does not deserve compensation for the death of his son.

are you fucking serious ?? Traykoons parents raised him to be a thug, apparently from what the media told me.., now, did your uncle raise your cousin to stand in the middle of a busy freeway to be hit by a truck ??

your comparison is like lemons and mushrooms !!

please try to NOT be so ignorant in your next post.., OK ? :up:

Traykoon would be alive today to continue his life as a criminal unless someone else would shoot the little scumbag, he did not have to attack "Z", he could have politely (if he was ever taught politeness) talked to "Z" and all would have ended peacefully. :up:

There is bias in making that video. The actors said different things when questioned. They spoke dialect differently. The hat was turned differently like a gang member. There was also heavy editing involved. Why couldn't they make an honest comparison?

I am sure the white kid would still have gotten away with more but that racial bias is far worse with black by-standers than white ones. I had an appliance delivery business & saw this bias first hand. Black people distrusted black sales & delivery people far more than white people did. Black women customers came right out & said they don't trust black men. I never herd a white customer say that to me.

Last edited:
No, what's American is justice.

Fact is, if Zimmerman was a black guy who shot an unarmed white kid, he'd been pled out by now to avoid a needle.

And this is TOO American. People of color enjoy less "justice" than white people do. And less "rights", for that matter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a-v2n62C9k"]Public reaction to white male vs black male stealing a bike - YouTube[/ame]

That's amazing.

I realize I may not be objective, but I noticed that in both cases, the ones who stopped the bike stealer were elderly whites. The young people just passed by. I would have liked to see more, judging young people's reactions against people 50 and older. I also noticed the blacks figured they'd give the thief the benefit of the doubt but were sure that a black would be met with something different. IE, they'd report a black kid before reporting a white kid themselves.

I think people over 50 are more likely to object because we grew up in a time when we were taught to object. To call the police, to get involved. That it was wrong to be apathetic. Perhaps in the case of the black young man, he was just unlucky enough to get a man over 50 coming by quicker than the white young man? I don't know, but I would like to see the test expanded.

Where is that written?

Public reaction to white male vs black male stealing a bike - YouTube

That's amazing.

I realize I may not be objective, but I noticed that in both cases, the ones who stopped the bike stealer were elderly whites. The young people just passed by. I would have liked to see more, judging young people's reactions against people 50 and older. I also noticed the blacks figured they'd give the thief the benefit of the doubt but were sure that a black would be met with something different. IE, they'd report a black kid before reporting a white kid themselves.

I think people over 50 are more likely to object because we grew up in a time when we were taught to object. To call the police, to get involved. That it was wrong to be apathetic. Perhaps in the case of the black young man, he was just unlucky enough to get a man over 50 coming by quicker than the white young man? I don't know, but I would like to see the test expanded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm2wKelT7sc]WWYD? - Help! White & Black Teen Hooligans Are Destroying Property!! - YouTube[/ame]

Where is that written?

Up his ass where he pulled out of.

Traykoon martin was a thug who was looking for a fight and he lost. :clap2:

his parents done a poor job of raising him and do NOT deserve one cent for his "mistake" :evil:

My cousin was hit by a tractor trailer and killed.
My uncle did a poor job raising him.
Under your theory he does not deserve compensation for the death of his son.

are you fucking serious ?? Traykoons parents raised him to be a thug, apparently from what the media told me.., now, did your uncle raise your cousin to stand in the middle of a busy freeway to be hit by a truck ??

your comparison is like lemons and mushrooms !!

please try to NOT be so ignorant in your next post.., OK ? :up:

How someone was raised has nothing to with civil negligence Moe.
I have worked hundreds of wrongful death plaintiffs cases for over 30 years.
How many have you worked or do you must go by the seat of your pants and "what the media told me"?

That's amazing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm2wKelT7sc]WWYD? - Help! White & Black Teen Hooligans Are Destroying Property!! - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, again, not enough information. The 2 911 calls about the blacks sleeping in the car were from the same person and we don't know if he was white or black. We can "assume" he's white from his speech patterns, and the neighborhood, but we don't know.

As for racism. Is it getting better or worse since we elected a black president? Among the people I've spoken to, it's worse. The question is why?

And racism goes both ways, you'll notice they went to a "predominately white neighborhood." What would happen if they went to a "predominately black neighborhood" and did the same thing? Again, not enough information.

Oh, and the people who passed the white hoodlums were different than those that passed the black hoodlums; it could be they were just of a different mindset against crime. We don't know, not enough information. Now if they had the same people passing in both instances, we'd have more of a definite idea.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plaqunpTzvM"]Blacks are More Racist than Other Groups[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=minEI8R8qFw"]Whites combat Racist Realtor for Blacks[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back