Trash Watch - neo nazis arrested as "peaceful" protesters havea drink and then riot

He opposes the rape of children.

By attacking those who oppose such rape by calling them nazis, he is attempting to shame people into silence so as to guarantee such rapes continue unimpeded.

He is neo-nazi because of his association with neo-nazi groups.
He does not associate with new Nazi groups. He did everything he could to purge them from the edl, even punching one of them.

He has a habit of punching people...in fact, he's been arrested several times for assault. He isn't disowning neo-nazi's - he just wants a more highbrow middle class version of them. Pergida as opposed to football hooligans. It's the same in the end - hyper nationalism, anti-immigrant, doctrine of racial superiority.
Racial superiority?
ybxd.

By attacking those who oppose such rape by calling them nazis, he is attempting to shame people into silence so as to guarantee such rapes continue unimpeded.

He does not associate with new Nazi groups. He did everything he could to purge them from the edl, even punching one of them.

He has a habit of punching people...in fact, he's been arrested several times for assault. He isn't disowning neo-nazi's - he just wants a more highbrow middle class version of them. Pergida as opposed to football hooligans. It's the same in the end - hyper nationalism, anti-immigrant, doctrine of racial superiority.

For tucks sakes, what doy

Racial superiority? For fucks sake, what do you think the rapes were all about, you dunce? The girls were passed around as "easy meat" in a CLEAR case of racist abuse.

Of course, since they were your people involved, all concerns for this "racial superiority" go out the window with you.

You sure do post a lot of bile against those opposing the rape of children, but I have not seen a single instance of you opposing the actual rape, imprisonment and torture of these poor children. Doubly so since the rapes were a hate crime.

Neo-Nazi's are about racial purity, racial awareness, anti-immigrant rhetoric.

As far as "racist abuse" - you really have to show clearly that this was done with racism as a motivation. Even with our hate crime laws - and the bar is raised pretty high on that - you have to show that it was racist. A white assaulting a black (or vice versa) is not a hate crime. A white assaulting a black (or vice versa) while chanting racist rhetoric might be.

As for opposing child rape, and more broadly the trafficking of children - I've opposed it multiple times and I'm not going to bother going into it just to please you.
You have not opposed the Islamic rape gangs even once.

That is because they are Islamic and you serve Islam.

How many victims has Tommy Robinson rescued? What programs has he started or supported to address child trafficking directly? Has he raised awareness to the child trafficking problem around the world and it's high financial stakes? Has he come up with any ideas on how we can combat it locally or globally - choke off the money, identify vulnerable victims, community support - anything? Thus far, I think Tommy Robinson is all about Tommy Robinson and his anti-immigrant hatred then he is about child trafficking.

Here are some more heros:

Flight attendant saves girl from human trafficking after seeing secret note

A flight attendant rescued a victim of human trafficking after she spotted the girl looking “dishevelled” on a plane accompanied by a well-dressed man.

Sheila Frederick, 49, was working on an Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to San Francisco when she noticed the girl, who looked around 14 or 15 years old, and immediately knew something was wrong, according to 10 News.

“Something in the back of my mind said something was not right. He was well-dressed. That’s what got me because I thought why is he well-dressed and she is looking all dishevelled and out of sorts?” Ms Frederick told the programme.

When she tried to speak with the two passengers, the man reportedly became defensive and the girl wouldn't engage in conversation.

Ms Frederick said she subsequently left a note for the teenager in the plane's toilet, which she later responded to with the message: “I need help.”

Arizona trooper who saved teen sex-trade victim: 'No one should be trafficked'
An Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper said his training in identifying signs of human trafficking helped him rescue a 16-year-old runaway who was being sold for sex.

Trooper Jonathan Otto, 33, said a traffic stop near Kingman led to the discovery Jan. 11 after he'd noticed a vehicle driving in excess of 100 mph along U.S. 93 in the early-morning hours.

After interviewing the occupants of the vehicle, Otto said he recognized one of its female passengers as demonstrating indicators of human trafficking. Though the girl initially said she was 18, Otto said he found information about her at the scene that showed she was a minor.

"How many victims has Tommy Robinson rescued?"

He is not James Bond 007 or whatever he doesn't go rescuing LITERALLY, but what Tommy Robinson does do is PUBLICISE about Child Gang Raping and Grooming POS and that is AS important as those who literally DO physically rescue children in danger from these wastes of human skin.

What is he publicizing exactly? Is he publicizing just anti-immigrant/anti-muslim rhetoric tied to child trafficking or is he publicizing child trafficking? If he is bringing awareness to it - why does he limit it to Muslims? Why isn't he developing programs - ways to identify vulnerable youth and prevent them from succumbing? What I see is not so much a desire to stop child trafficking but rather to direct a national hatred towards targeted groups identified by their religion or immigrant status rather than what they have actually done. It's like a lynch mob. I do think it was appropriate to go after the police for being unwilling to pursue it out of fear of being labeled "racist" - that should never have happened but a mob mentality is not a solutions oriented mentality.

I have met Tommy Robinson, he is not a Neo-Nazi and he is exceptionally articulate, we discussed the fundamental problem this Continent has with these basic Alien savages and we also discussed the 1944 film "Double Indemnity" which is literally one of THE GREATEST Film Noir EVAH and if you have not seen it then see it, Fred MacMurray, Edward G. Robinson and Barbara Stanwyck.

Double Indemnity (film) - Wikipedia
Because you would condemn him if he was a nazi ?
It's cute how the two biggest antisemites in this thread are vomiting all that crap about imaginary nazis.

the trump blimp-balloon is a laudable PRECEDENT------it could start a craze for the decoration of all kinds of
public events and entertainments. Imagine a few thousand pink pig balloons set free over mecca on ----
march around the black turd in the sand day
It’s already started:

Sadiq Khan Calls On Conservatives To Discipline Fabricant Over Tweet
13 July 2018, 11:21

View attachment 204776

Sadiq Khan Calls On Conservatives To Discipline Fabricant Over Tweet - LBC

Only a few days ago Khan said he’d be fine with a pig Khan blimp when challenged by Piers Morgan, seems that was a lie and he’s not even OK with a pretend one.

I AM DELIGHTED

Twelve arrests as Tommy Robinson activists descend on Whitehall

Why cant these Gumps have a day out without getting drunk and attacking the police ?

whitehallprotest1407g.JPG

The answer is that it is their culture. They dont know any better.

They are upset that your tyrannical government is jailing reporters who talk about the results of your lefty policies.

It is the first sign of life, I've seen from your country is quite some time.

I wish you the best.

You do realize, don't you, that sane people do not understand neo-nazism to be defined by being opposed to the sexual abuse of children, don't you?

Oh, silly me. Of course you don't realize this. You're just like Tainted Tommy.
You and I both know that what happened to these poor children was absolutely despicable and repugnant. No human with normal human emotions could feel anything but empathy for these kids.

You will find that Coyote has never expressed even so much as the slightest sympathy for the victims. She has never even mildly criticized the Islamic rapists. She HAS indicated it was all funny to her on numerous occasions, though, and she HAS called people Nazis for being appalled by it all.

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.

Yes, he associates with groups that oppose the sexual abuse of children. But opposing such abuse does not make a person, nor a group, any kind of neo-nazi.

What would it take to get you to understand that neo-nazism has nothing to do with opposing the sexual abuse of children?

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.

You are exceptionally ignorant darling about Tommy Robinson, you should stop listening to Tommy T it is like the blind leading the blinder. We have had these embarrassing situations with you two in many threads about Tommy Robinson.

This isn't ignorance. This is willful. This is a conscious, deliberate choice to take the side of evil.

You and I both know that what happened to these poor children was absolutely despicable and repugnant. No human with normal human emotions could feel anything but empathy for these kids.

You will find that @Coyote has never expressed even so much as the slightest sympathy for the victims. She has never even mildly criticized the Islamic rapists. She HAS indicated it was all funny to her on numerous occasions, though, and she HAS called people Nazis for being appalled by it all.

Yes, it is rather difficult not to notice this.

You do realize, don't you, that sane people do not understand neo-nazism to be defined by being opposed to the sexual abuse of children, don't you?

You will find that Coyote has never expressed even so much as the slightest sympathy for the victims. She has never even mildly criticized the Islamic rapists. She HAS indicated it was all funny to her on numerous occasions, though, and she HAS called people Nazis for being appalled by it all.
The only thing I find is that you routinely turn topics into personal attacks on other members rather than discussing the issues and I fall for it every time, thinking ah, this time we will have an actual discussion because that is how it begins. But unfailingly, that is not how it ends.

Good day :)

You are exceptionally ignorant darling about Tommy Robinson, you should stop listening to Tommy T it is like the blind leading the blinder. We have had these embarrassing situations with you two in many threads about Tommy Robinson.

This isn't ignorance. This is willful. This is a conscious, deliberate choice to take the side of evil.

Liar.

Care to discuss the topic?

Yes, he associates with groups that oppose the sexual abuse of children. But opposing such abuse does not make a person, nor a group, any kind of neo-nazi.

What would it take to get you to understand that neo-nazism has nothing to do with opposing the sexual abuse of children?
No. Neonazi ideology makes them neonazis. Try to keep up.

How many victims has Tommy Robinson rescued? What programs has he started or supported to address child trafficking directly? Has he raised awareness to the child trafficking problem around the world and it's high financial stakes? Has he come up with any ideas on how we can combat it locally or globally - choke off the money, identify vulnerable victims, community support - anything? Thus far, I think Tommy Robinson is all about Tommy Robinson and his anti-immigrant hatred then he is about child trafficking.

Here are some more heros:

Flight attendant saves girl from human trafficking after seeing secret note

A flight attendant rescued a victim of human trafficking after she spotted the girl looking “dishevelled” on a plane accompanied by a well-dressed man.

Sheila Frederick, 49, was working on an Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to San Francisco when she noticed the girl, who looked around 14 or 15 years old, and immediately knew something was wrong, according to 10 News.

“Something in the back of my mind said something was not right. He was well-dressed. That’s what got me because I thought why is he well-dressed and she is looking all dishevelled and out of sorts?” Ms Frederick told the programme.

When she tried to speak with the two passengers, the man reportedly became defensive and the girl wouldn't engage in conversation.

Ms Frederick said she subsequently left a note for the teenager in the plane's toilet, which she later responded to with the message: “I need help.”

Arizona trooper who saved teen sex-trade victim: 'No one should be trafficked'
An Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper said his training in identifying signs of human trafficking helped him rescue a 16-year-old runaway who was being sold for sex.

Trooper Jonathan Otto, 33, said a traffic stop near Kingman led to the discovery Jan. 11 after he'd noticed a vehicle driving in excess of 100 mph along U.S. 93 in the early-morning hours.

After interviewing the occupants of the vehicle, Otto said he recognized one of its female passengers as demonstrating indicators of human trafficking. Though the girl initially said she was 18, Otto said he found information about her at the scene that showed she was a minor.

"How many victims has Tommy Robinson rescued?"

He is not James Bond 007 or whatever he doesn't go rescuing LITERALLY, but what Tommy Robinson does do is PUBLICISE about Child Gang Raping and Grooming POS and that is AS important as those who literally DO physically rescue children in danger from these wastes of human skin.

What is he publicizing exactly? Is he publicizing just anti-immigrant/anti-muslim rhetoric tied to child trafficking or is he publicizing child trafficking? If he is bringing awareness to it - why does he limit it to Muslims? Why isn't he developing programs - ways to identify vulnerable youth and prevent them from succumbing? What I see is not so much a desire to stop child trafficking but rather to direct a national hatred towards targeted groups identified by their religion or immigrant status rather than what they have actually done. It's like a lynch mob. I do think it was appropriate to go after the police for being unwilling to pursue it out of fear of being labeled "racist" - that should never have happened but a mob mentality is not a solutions oriented mentality.

I have met Tommy Robinson, he is not a Neo-Nazi and he is exceptionally articulate, we discussed the fundamental problem this Continent has with these basic Alien savages and we also discussed the 1944 film "Double Indemnity" which is literally one of THE GREATEST Film Noir EVAH and if you have not seen it then see it, Fred MacMurray, Edward G. Robinson and Barbara Stanwyck.

Double Indemnity (film) - Wikipedia
Because you would condemn him if he was a nazi ?
It's cute how the two biggest antisemites in this thread are vomiting all that crap about imaginary nazis.
Do you require a puke bag?

He has never started a thread about the terrorism and slaughter conducted in the U.K., nor about the paedophile rape gangs. Not once.

You're mistaken. He's started many threads, in support of terrorism, slaughter, and paedophile rape gangs, including this one
How is this thread in support? That is some really twisted logic coming out of that thing you call a head. Here is a suggestion, and it is actually on topic - find some real hero’s to support, not some neonazi football hooligan who hates Muslims and finds child rape to be a convenient vehicle for legitimizing it. I pointed people who are actually doing things to help, even at the risk to their own lives. That might provide you with a better role model. Assuming you really care about child trafficking.

Forum List

Back