Transgendered people is sports, should they compete in their chosen gender or not?

Should transgendered people be allowed to compete as their current gender?

• I'm a liberal and I say no.

• I'm a liberal and I say yes.

• I'm a conservative and I say no.

• I'm a conservative and I say yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Come on my fellow Democrats, jump in any time.

Well

I consider myself Independent and don't really like either PARTY!

I consider the DEMS to be the lesser of two evils.

But here is my answer:

I don't know.

On the one hand, it doesn't bother me if they do.

But I understand the concerns of many of those who oppose it.

I suppose that if no one made a stink about it I probably wouldn't care at all.

I thank Crepitus for this poll. I am an Independent but to me a father of two girls, who has seen this firsthand with biological boys competing against them at the age of 12, that this is simply unfair.

I'm am unabashedly liberal and I say that transgendered people should not be allowed to compete.

I'm all for equal rights for all, but a genetically male person, whether they present as female or not, has an unfair advantage if they are competing in strength or endurance based competitions like like running, biking, or MMA. That's not equal rights, it's taking advantage even if they are not intending to.

Again, as far as I'm concerned they can be whoever or whatever they want, but a female who used to me a male should not be on the girls basketball team. Not because of locker room issues or anything like that, but because they have greater muscle mass just because of what sex they were born.

Another person on the board suggested I was ok with it because I'm liberal, but I'm not. The line has to be drawn somewhere, and when this is particular line is crossed someone else loses. That isn't right.

What do you think?

Let's not bash the trans folks please, I just want to know what everyone, particularly my liberal companions, thinks.

Poll is public.
It all started when girls wanted to be in sports only boys played....What did we have to say to that?
Another interesting point. How does that effect your vote?
We could save thousands of dollars a year in taxes and cable TV bills if we stop this alone.

Liberals are idiots in every way. I’m glad to see you’re not fully retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left created the issue. If a man identifies as a women, we must treat her like one and if a women identifies as a man we must treat her that way. So it should be the same in sports. Who are we to question any of the 31 genders out there.

Biological differences should not matter as they don’t when a person identifies with one gender or the the other. So, why in sports? Are we not tolerant enough?

The left created the issue. If a man identifies as a women, we must treat her like one and if a women identifies as a man we must treat her that way. So it should be the same in sports. Who are we to question any of the 31 genders out there.

Biological differences should not matter as they don’t when a person identifies with one gender or the the other. So, why in sports? Are we not tolerant enough?

You gotta be nuts. Either you has no common sense or you’re mentally ill and I mean that.

If liberals are idiots in every way, and Crepitus is a self-described liberal, I guess you think his opinion on transgendered people in sports is idiocy? ;)

No just like I’m conservative and thinks marijuana should be legal. That’s why I complimented him on not being FULLY retarded.

You gotta be nuts. Either you has no common sense or you’re mentally ill and I mean that.

No I’m not, This whole issue is because the left wants us to share bathrooms with people of the opposite sex, and now that is has made its natural progression they are now upset?

Sorry, the left made this problem and now they want to produce rules about competing in sports?

Screw that, the bigger issue is letting them in restrooms with people of the opposite sex! This sports BS in a minor issue.

If liberals are idiots in every way, and Crepitus is a self-described liberal, I guess you think his opinion on transgendered people in sports is idiocy? ;)

No just like I’m conservative and thinks marijuana should be legal. That’s why I complimented him on not being FULLY retarded.

That would mean liberals are not necessarily idiots in every way, wouldn't it? ;)

Forum List

Back