Transgendered people is sports, should they compete in their chosen gender or not?

Should transgendered people be allowed to compete as their current gender?

• I'm a liberal and I say no.

• I'm a liberal and I say yes.

• I'm a conservative and I say no.

• I'm a conservative and I say yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I'm am unabashedly liberal and I say that transgendered people should not be allowed to compete.

I'm all for equal rights for all, but a genetically male person, whether they present as female or not, has an unfair advantage if they are competing in strength or endurance based competitions like like running, biking, or MMA. That's not equal rights, it's taking advantage even if they are not intending to.

Again, as far as I'm concerned they can be whoever or whatever they want, but a female who used to me a male should not be on the girls basketball team. Not because of locker room issues or anything like that, but because they have greater muscle mass just because of what sex they were born.

Another person on the board suggested I was ok with it because I'm liberal, but I'm not. The line has to be drawn somewhere, and when this is particular line is crossed someone else loses. That isn't right.

What do you think?

Let's not bash the trans folks please, I just want to know what everyone, particularly my liberal companions, thinks.

Poll is public.

You didn't give any choices for people who aren't liberals or conservatives. ;)

I don't think transgendered people should compete with the gender of their choice, but with their biological gender. There are physical differences that, so far as I know, can't be changed with surgery or hormones.

• Banned
You didn't give any choices for people who aren't liberals or conservatives. ;)

I don't think transgendered people should compete with the gender of their choice, but with their biological gender. There are physical differences that, so far as I know, can't be changed with surgery or hormones.
Sorry about the poll, but thank you for your input.

I cant answer the tunnel vision poll, so i will answer here.
No, they shouldnt. We should be past special rights.

I believe an equal number of special rights should be given to ever person.

I am an independent who thinks people should compete based upon their biology.

It is entirely unfair to women who have devoted themselves to training for a sport to have men competing with them just because they say they are a woman, instead. If people want to do that in their private life, I say go for it, but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to use their muscular advantage to win sporting events.

I voted yes because they are the same gender from birth no matter what they had cut off or grew.

Only let them compete in the Olympics against the Russians.

I'm am unabashedly liberal and I say that transgendered people should not be allowed to compete.

I'm all for equal rights for all, but a genetically male person, whether they present as female or not, has an unfair advantage if they are competing in strength or endurance based competitions like like running, biking, or MMA. That's not equal rights, it's taking advantage even if they are not intending to.

Again, as far as I'm concerned they can be whoever or whatever they want, but a female who used to me a male should not be on the girls basketball team. Not because of locker room issues or anything like that, but because they have greater muscle mass just because of what sex they were born.

Another person on the board suggested I was ok with it because I'm liberal, but I'm not. The line has to be drawn somewhere, and when this is particular line is crossed someone else loses. That isn't right.

What do you think?

Let's not bash the trans folks please, I just want to know what everyone, particularly my liberal companions, thinks.

Poll is public.

I saw no choice in the poll for "STFU" :dunno:

Men are not women and women are not men.

Me, for instance. I'm an average sized dude. This Magilla Gorilla
size girl started giving me crap one night.

She's like 6'5", 235.

She keeps on and on..

So finally I scoop her and dump her on her back in the soft grass, I'm not trying to hurt her.

I pin her down and shit and finally she's like "let me up."

Story stops there for now.

Last edited:

What do you think?

Poll is public.

One of the better poll question threads OPed.

I concur with the majority here. However there needs to be further requirements for competing in sports on an equal and fair basis where gender is in question. Take note of the girl from Texas who took testosterone to transgender to male. She has now developed more muscle mass than a typical high school girl, and has won 2 state wrestling championships in the girls division. Is that fair for all the young athletes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ionship/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.568e2271fe85
Beggs, an 18-year-old senior at Trinity High in Euless, began the transition from girl to boy a few years ago and has been taking low-level testosterone injections but is competing in the girls competition because of a decision by the University Interscholastic League after an uproar and a lawsuit last winter. Because the testosterone comes from a physician, the UIL does not regard it as a banned substance.

I concur with the majority here. However there needs to be further requirements for competing in sports on an equal and fair basis where gender is in question. Take note of the girl from Texas who took testosterone to transgender to male. She has now developed more muscle mass than a typical high school girl, and has won 2 state wrestling championships in the girls division. Is that fair for all the young athletes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ionship/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.568e2271fe85
Beggs, an 18-year-old senior at Trinity High in Euless, began the transition from girl to boy a few years ago and has been taking low-level testosterone injections but is competing in the girls competition because of a decision by the University Interscholastic League after an uproar and a lawsuit last winter. Because the testosterone comes from a physician, the UIL does not regard it as a banned substance.

Well that is just ridiculous. If the substance is banned because it gives competitors an unfair advantage, it doesn't matter if a physician prescribes it, it will still give an unfair advantage.

An important point I was unaware of, thank you for bringing it up.

I agree, banned is banned no matter who prescibed it or why. Unfair advantage should not be taken. He may have to give up wrestling, which he may not want to do but sometimes we all have to make sacrifices to achieve our goals.

What do you think?

Poll is public.

She's like 6'5", 235.

She keeps on and on..

So finally I scoop her and dump her on her back in the soft grass, I'm not trying to hurt her.

Then she pulled you down to the ground and made a man out of you?

…but a female who used to me a male…

There is no such thing. It is, as a matter of undeniable, unalterable scientific fact, impossible for a human of one sex to change to the other. Those who believe that it is possible are either insane, or else unimaginably deceived and ignorant of basic biology.

Sane people need to just stop entertaining this nonsense, and treating it as if it is anything but nonsense.

Last edited:
I voted yes because they are the same gender from birth no matter what they had cut off or grew.

I missed that. The poll uses the term “current gender”, which I took to mean the gender that the freak in question claims to be, in opposition to biological reality; and I voted accordingly. But in reality, a man who claims to be female is still male, and that would be his true “current gender”, regardless of what he claims or believes; which turns the question upside down.

The question, as written, is ambiguous, and can be answered in opposite ways depending on interpretation.

Last edited:
Once a tranny starts f•••ing up h'orsh'/it's body, h'orsh'/it shouldn't compete in sports at all. As is obvious, a man claiming to be female will always have the advantage of male bone and muscle structure. A woman claiming to be male,and receiving male hormone treatments, will have an advantage over women not receiving such treatments.

Any transsexual-related hormone treatments should be an automatic disqualifier for competing in any sports against normal people.

Did she get an addadictomy?

She should wrestle against boys then.

This is madness and stupid shit that people should already know.

I call this regression.

What do you think?

Poll is public.

She's like 6'5", 235.

She keeps on and on..

Then she pulled you down to the ground and made a man out of you?

No, I know what she wanted me to do..I'm not comfortable with doing it like that. Plus, her man is my friend. Oh, there's more to the story, but I'm cutting the middle out.

Ahh, why do that? So, after I go to help her up, she's like "Ow! I got a sandspur in my foot, get it out!"

So I go to look for the sandspur..and she kicks me in the face! There was no sandspur. I pin her down again..and tell her she's really trying my patience.

Last edited:

What do you think?

Poll is public.
Your twisted mindset shows up on your questions. All you need is yes or no. A man dressed as a woman should not compete with women.

Forum List

Back