Transgendered people is sports, should they compete in their chosen gender or not?

Should transgendered people be allowed to compete as their current gender?

• I'm a liberal and I say no.

• I'm a liberal and I say yes.

• I'm a conservative and I say no.

• I'm a conservative and I say yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course not.
It removes the integrity of the game. Completely.
Despite howling leftist every time they hear it - men are stronger than women.
At the same time, once again, leftist disparage one of their own chosen protective class over another - women.

I'm am unabashedly liberal and I say that transgendered people should not be allowed to compete.

I'm all for equal rights for all, but a genetically male person, whether they present as female or not, has an unfair advantage if they are competing in strength or endurance based competitions like like running, biking, or MMA. That's not equal rights, it's taking advantage even if they are not intending to.

Again, as far as I'm concerned they can be whoever or whatever they want, but a female who used to me a male should not be on the girls basketball team. Not because of locker room issues or anything like that, but because they have greater muscle mass just because of what sex they were born.

Another person on the board suggested I was ok with it because I'm liberal, but I'm not. The line has to be drawn somewhere, and when this is particular line is crossed someone else loses. That isn't right.

What do you think?

Let's not bash the trans folks please, I just want to know what everyone, particularly my liberal companions, thinks.

Poll is public.
I applaud the Left for preventing women from competing in sports and making them stay home in the kitchen.

Well done!

The one thing that slays me about the entire "Transconfusion" current insanity - is the left will not even acknowledge the fact that the majority of today's rocketing number of "transgenders" are simply one of 2 conditions...
1) Men who want to dress like women for sexual arousal...in the past they were called cross dressers.
2) Effeminate gay men.

Way-way down in #3 spot is actual transgendered men. They are real. But they are also exceedingly rare.

bill-murray-bill-murray-every-olympic-event-should-include-one-3797883.png

I'm am unabashedly liberal and I say that transgendered people should not be allowed to compete.

I'm all for equal rights for all, but a genetically male person, whether they present as female or not, has an unfair advantage if they are competing in strength or endurance based competitions like like running, biking, or MMA. That's not equal rights, it's taking advantage even if they are not intending to.

Again, as far as I'm concerned they can be whoever or whatever they want, but a female who used to me a male should not be on the girls basketball team. Not because of locker room issues or anything like that, but because they have greater muscle mass just because of what sex they were born.

Another person on the board suggested I was ok with it because I'm liberal, but I'm not. The line has to be drawn somewhere, and when this is particular line is crossed someone else loses. That isn't right.

What do you think?

Let's not bash the trans folks please, I just want to know what everyone, particularly my liberal companions, thinks.

Poll is public.

They should compete either in their own events and classes, or in whatever class is harder for them.

Stupid lefty decision making has consequences. It’s perfectly all right with you idiots to allow people to determine their genders regardless of their OEM plumbing, but then some want to force them to play with the boys/girls instead? Think of the mental trauma the poor things will experience by this. Think of their FEELINGS for crying out loud!

What do you think?

Poll is public.

I saw no choice in the poll for "STFU" :dunno:

Men are not women and women are not men.

Me, for instance. I'm an average sized dude. This Magilla Gorilla
size girl started giving me crap one night.

She's like 6'5", 235.

She keeps on and on..

So finally I scoop her and dump her on her back in the soft grass, I'm not trying to hurt her.

I pin her down and shit and finally she's like "let me up."

Story stops there for now.

Then she pulled you down to the ground and made a man out of you?

No, I know what she wanted me to do..I'm not comfortable with doing it like that. Plus, her man is my friend. Oh, there's more to the story, but I'm cutting the middle out.

Ahh, why do that? So, after I go to help her up, she's like "Ow! I got a sandspur in my foot, get it out!"

So I go to look for the sandspur..and she kicks me in the face! There was no sandspur. I pin her down again..and tell her she's really trying my patience.
What exactly do you imagine this has to do with the topic?

Stupid lefty decision making has consequences. It’s perfectly all right with you idiots to allow people to determine their genders regardless of their OEM plumbing, but then some want to force them to play with the boys/girls instead? Think of the mental trauma the poor things will experience by this. Think of their FEELINGS for crying out loud!
So, you're ok with it?

What do you think?

Poll is public.
I applaud the Left for preventing women from competing in sports and making them stay home in the kitchen.

Well done!
Just what exactly do you think the OP is about?

.......I'm not liberal or conservative--I'm American--pro-common sense and obviously this is a no brainer question

What do you think?

Poll is public.
It all started when girls wanted to be in sports only boys played....What did we have to say to that?

whatever class is harder for them.
Fairly vague, would you care to elaborate?

What standards would you apply? Who gets to decide?

The problem is one of biology and chemistry.

Male-female transgenders start with a male body developed during puberty, even if it is arrested in some way, it isn't 100% prevented. This gives them the unfair advantage even if the berries are snipped. (and if the berries are still there the use of testosterone blockers doesn't eliminate the inherent advantage of a male frame).

Female-male transgenders are often ON testosterone, which is a big no-no in female (and a no in male) sports. Even if they stop using it, the effects on their body have already occured, and this change was brought on chemically.

This all boils down to trying to appease a very small but vocal minority, and I'm sorry, but the detriment to other competitors isn't worth the hassle.

Male-female transgenders start with a male body developed during puberty, even if it is arrested in some way, it isn't 100% prevented. This gives them the unfair advantage even if the berries are snipped. (and if the berries are still there the use of testosterone blockers doesn't eliminate the inherent advantage of a male frame).

Female-male transgenders are often ON testosterone, which is a big no-no in female (and a no in male) sports. Even if they stop using it, the effects on their body have already occured, and this change was brought on chemically.

This all boils down to trying to appease a very small but vocal minority, and I'm sorry, but the detriment to other competitors isn't worth the hassle.
That was my point. My question was about your post.

"Whichever one is harder"

How would.that be determined?

What do you think?

Poll is public.
It all started when girls wanted to be in sports only boys played....What did we have to say to that?
Another interesting point. How does that effect your vote?

Nice poll.
I'm in the middle of your fucked up aisle with a 12 gauge pointed in each direction.
You don't "choose" gender. God does

That was my point. My question was about your post.

"Whichever one is harder"

How would.that be determined?

Basically let them all compete against males if they really have to compete.

There is still the issue with testosterone use.

This is a relatively new thing, and I am still trying to figure out all the in's and out's (pun slightly intended) about it.

Forum List

Back