Transgender students protected at school by Title IX

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

A complete reversal of Trump's hateful discrimination policy against transgenders. About time!

But, it will wake the bigots up in all their glory! Bigly!!!
Can you name me and describe these "hateful discrimination" policies of Trumps against transgenders please?

I've asked this a couple of times on here to a couple of different folks and never got a suitable answer. I'm hoping you can shed some light on this disgusting, vile, transphobia policies he had.

Thanks in advance.

A complete reversal of Trump's hateful discrimination policy against transgenders. About time!

So if you had a daughter that was hoping for a scholarship to college through sports but got beat by a dude with tits you would say oh well honey...that's life?....

Here's an idea.

Just have Joe outlaw male and female teams.

Make them all co-ed.

(how many women do you think would qualify for the First Squad?)

Here's an idea.

Just have Joe outlaw male and female teams.

Make them all co-ed.

(how many women do you think would qualify for the First Squad?)
Why stop with that?

Just imagine how the competitive nature of Pop Warner football. could be enhanced by allowing 26 year olds.

Hateful discrimination?
He said that a guy wearing a wig cannot walk into a women's lockerroom or bathroom.
That's not hateful....it's common-sense.
But it's pretty obvious that you Bolsheviks like creating ridiculous issues that everyone can see is asinine....simply to draw a reaction from level-headed people.

So if you had a daughter that was hoping for a scholarship to college through sports but got beat by a dude with tits you would say oh well honey...that's life?....

Let's face facts:
  • I don't know of any transgender women who have been altered to be guys. Are there any?
  • No one gets transgendered by mistake, it is a conscious decision with known consequences.
  • If a man wants to get transgendered to look female, and wants to compete athletically, without having had all testosterone suppressed for a year, then his sports activities ought to be confined to competing against other MEN! Or at the very least, other transgender males like him.
The reason why the left is fighting the issue of trannies competing with real GIRLS is because like all other prog issues, they are trying to maintain their disjointed and dysfunctional loss of REALITY, not the rights of a handful of "females."

I've said before and I'll happily say it again that until women in all sports, at every level (be it amateur, junior, professional or elite level international competition status) all rise up, unionise (not big on trade unions but it would have it's uses here) and threaten to boycott every event/game/sport at all these levels right through from grass-roots Sunday morning that folk just play for sheer enjoyment to the likes of the Olympics then they will continue to be marginalised and have the ethos of their support undermined and eventually ruined competition-wise.

Something like this will make the sponsors and TV companies sit up and take notice when they aren't getting their contractual obligations met and having to answer to their own CEO's and shareholders, which will then in turn make the politicians start to notice too.

There's a compromise to be had here - a transgender games.

Let all these confused folk compete with each other until their hearts content in separate games. Sport should be for them too. They have every right to participate - just not at the expense of woman's rights.

Transgender rights should not automatically trump women's rights.

Title IX become it's own undoing!

:laughing0301:

I hope colligate women's sports goes the way of the fucking dodo because of this ignorant shit!!!

MEN IN WOMEN'S SPORTS!!! I SUPPORT IT!!! 100%!

THere are 30,000 high schools in the USA.
There are 50 college transgender female athletes competing.
It’s all a non existent problem.

Title IX become it's own undoing!

:laughing0301:

I hope colligate women's sports goes the way of the fucking dodo because of this ignorant shit!!!

MEN IN WOMEN'S SPORTS!!! I SUPPORT IT!!! 100%!
Why not, women play in men's sports and compete against men...

Forum List

Back