Ohio McDonald's fight: Woman became irate after employees rejected drink request, report says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A reminder as to why kids are so screwed up these days. There are many reasons of course, but this is "Exhibit A", these are the "adults" in the room.

People are like rats pushing one button for food, the other to stimulate their dopamine system. Be it junk food, sugar, drugs, booze, attacking someone online, too many adults today are brainlessly looking for their fix and no one dare get in their way.

An Ohio woman is facing two misdemeanor assault charges Wednesday after allegedly attacking McDonald's employees because they wouldn’t mix flavors of a slushy drink together, reports say.

Cherysse Cleveland, 44, was taken into custody Monday morning following the incident that unfolded at one of the restaurant’s locations in Ravenna. When police arrived, they observed her attempting to strike workers behind the counter, according to WKYC.

"Are you f-----g crazy? Don’t touch me!" a McDonald's employee is heard telling a woman, who appears to be Cleveland, in an expletive-laden video purportedly captured of the disturbance. "Do not touch me, I’ll destroy you!"

After a physical struggle, another employee then tells the woman – who is holding an empty cup – to "get out," to which she responds "you get the f--- out, b----!"

The woman then says, "sorry, I’ve been up all day" and rips the mask off of one of the workers.

She then heads over to another part of the McDonald's to fill her cup with ice at a drink station, before returning behind the counter and confronting the woman who warned that she would destroy her, the video shows.

A brawl then breaks out, and the employee is seen grabbing the woman’s hair and landing repeated punches to her head as she screams, "don’t f-----g hit me, b----!"

Last edited:
I get that the violence and disrespect was way over the line.

But why would the McDonalds employees refuse to mix 2 flavors of slushy drink? Seems a pretty simple request.

Apparently from what I've read in the comments, the machines are automated to fill a particular size, one flavor of course, so it's not controlled by the individual.

One of the drawbacks to technology I suppose. No more chocolate/vanilla swirls.

But why would the McDonalds employees refuse to mix 2 flavors of slushy drink? Seems a pretty simple request.
I think “why would you go bat shit crazy over a slushy at all?” is the more actionable question here.

I can understand if someone says "why can't you just give me bit of both". In the end though, if it's not possible I shrug my shoulders and end it at that.

People are crazy, everywhere. What a world we exist in. The brain isn't getting enough oxygen.

Golly, she may have wanted a mixed slushy, but all she got was some Big Smack meals from a woman that really likes her boss.

Kidding aside, I’m glad that crazy heifer is going to be charged.

I think “why would you go bat shit crazy over a slushy at all?” is the more actionable question here.

I can understand if someone says "why can't you just give me bit of both". In the end though, if it's not possible I shrug my shoulders and end it at that.

People are crazy, everywhere. What a world we exist in. The brain isn't getting enough oxygen.
There surely does seem to be an excess of 'fucking crazy' in the atmosphere.

I'm sure the black woman felt like she'd been dissed in someway.
And in typical black fashion she attacted.

I've seen how them drinks are done. A multi flavored slushy can be done although I don't know how one that is made like that would taste any good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sure. Aren't we all taught now it's all systemic racism? She probably believed she was discriminated against, so she was justified in punching people and shoving them out of the way.
I doubt that the drink itself was all that important. It was something else.

Sure. Aren't we all taught now it's all systemic racism? She probably believed she was discriminated against, so she was justified in punching people and shoving them out of the way.
I doubt that the drink itself was all that important. It was something else.
Fries?

I've seen how them drinks are done. A multi flavored slushy can be done although I don't know how one that is made like that would taste any good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'm pretty sure there was something more than just slushy in her system.

A reminder as to why kids are so screwed up these days. There are many reasons of course, but this is "Exhibit A", these are the "adults" in the room.

People are like rats pushing one button for food, the other to stimulate their dopamine system. Be it junk food, sugar, drugs, booze, attacking someone online, too many adults today are brainlessly looking for their fix and no one dare get in their way.

An Ohio woman is facing two misdemeanor assault charges Wednesday after allegedly attacking McDonald's employees because they wouldn’t mix flavors of a slushy drink together, reports say.

Cherysse Cleveland, 44, was taken into custody Monday morning following the incident that unfolded at one of the restaurant’s locations in Ravenna. When police arrived, they observed her attempting to strike workers behind the counter, according to WKYC.

"Are you f-----g crazy? Don’t touch me!" a McDonald's employee is heard telling a woman, who appears to be Cleveland, in an expletive-laden video purportedly captured of the disturbance. "Do not touch me, I’ll destroy you!"

After a physical struggle, another employee then tells the woman – who is holding an empty cup – to "get out," to which she responds "you get the f--- out, b----!"

The woman then says, "sorry, I’ve been up all day" and rips the mask off of one of the workers.

She then heads over to another part of the McDonald's to fill her cup with ice at a drink station, before returning behind the counter and confronting the woman who warned that she would destroy her, the video shows.

A brawl then breaks out, and the employee is seen grabbing the woman’s hair and landing repeated punches to her head as she screams, "don’t f-----g hit me, b----!"
They are probably going to fire the employee even though she was in the right.........

The bitch wanting a mixed slushy probably just her extra unemployment ended.

I knew she was black just from reading the headline.

Forum List

Back