Zone1 Transgender redux

It is the new religion of the 21st century.
They have officially became what they hate.
They hated religious people wearing religious symbols. Hated religious people trying to even talk about their religion in their presence. They said all religious people are self righteous and intolerant. They said religious people want to punish others for not being religious etc. etc.

Well... that is EXACTLY who they became.
They wear all manner of symbols of their religion.
They are preaching to everyone about their religion.
They are self righteous in their belief they are more enlightened and better people than "non believers".
They not only want to punish all non believers but want to, in essence, ban them from society completely.
They are wholly intolerant of everyone else. And are willing to commit violence on others to shout them down and keep them from even speaking.

They became what that hated.

As I have said before, Satan has a religion too. It doesn't necessarily look like what we expect a religion to look like, but that is what it is. And wherever God's religion is driven out, Satan's religion comes in to fill the resulting void.

You are, of course, seeing some ways in which Satan's religion echoes and mocks God's religion.

It's a great way for kids to get attention. When I first started teaching high school in 2000, it was common for girls to say that they were bi to get attention from a boy. It worked very well for them. Evidently a 7 becomes a 9 1/2 if she might make out with a girl in front of a teenage boy. Some boys tried to play the I'm bi card, but it didn't work the same at all.

Now, they like to say they are trans, because they become the heroes of their woke teachers.

But it isn't just the kids. There was an article in The Atlantic, which has become a huge cheerleader for the transgender industry, that said that kids who are unhappy with their bodies, or who act out, might be trans and not realize it. One of our counselors said that about a behavior student I work with. It was absurd, he shows absolutely no leanings in that direction.

This new fad is also clear proof people aren't 'born that way' and are just being indoctrinated, is all. Same way the 'libertarians' and left wing dopers kept claiming legalization would make dope safer and take the criminals out of it. It's all just a pack of self-serving lies and bullshit.

This new fad is also clear proof people aren't 'born that way' and are just being indoctrinated, is all. Same way the 'libertarians' and left wing dopers kept claiming legalization would make dope safer and take the criminals out of it. It's all just a pack of self-serving lies and bullshit.
47680312_10155533143221266_6641371138838495232_n.jpg

It used to be called "sissy training" back in the day.

Now it is quite the fad. Refer to a three year old boy as a girl, AFFIRM that they are a girl and you are off and running.

It used to be called "sissy training" back in the day.

Now it is quite the fad. Refer to a three year old boy as a girl, AFFIRM that they are a girl and you are off and running.

Yes. there is a reason their NAMBLA founders were loved by the rest of the faggot rights hoax and remained a cherished founding member of the ILGA for over 14 years, until it cost some 'activists' some cushy high paid NGO gigs at the UN. Many of the 'faggot rags carried their ads for years as well.

It is not proof of any such thing fool! There have always been trans people. They are just more visible now. They are out and if that makes you crazy it's too damned bad. I have repeatedly posted evidence of a biological basis for being trans but apparently you're learning disabled.

I will grant you that some kids are influenced by the proliferation of trans culture and do either pretend or convince themselves that they are trans. Some are just rebelious. So what, they will get over it and in the meantime medical/ mental health will know who they are befor any gender affirming medical care isundertaken. But there is no excuse for denying care to those who need it

It is not proof of any such thing fool! There have always been trans people. They are just more visible now. They are out and if that makes you crazy it's too damned bad. I have repeatedly posted evidence of a biological basis for being trans but apparently you're learning disabled.

I will grant you that some kids are influenced by the proliferation of trans culture and do either pretend or convince themselves that they are trans. Some are just rebelious. So what, they will get over it and in the meantime medical/ mental health will know who they are befor any gender affirming medical care isundertaken. But there is no excuse for denying care to those who need it
Since you have declared a three year old to be female, then it follows to that this "gender affirming care" (a diabolic Orwellian construct if I ever heard of one) would then start at 3.

How double plus ungood.

Last edited:
I said that they are awar [sic] of gender and sometimes feel that they are not the gender that was assigned to them.

Do you understand that nobody is “assigned” a gender?

That's just a bit of Newspeak coined by your fellow science-deniers.

At birth, a child's gender is determined, not by any arbitrary “assignment”, but by observing the undeniable morphological traits of that child. If the baby is born with obvious boy parts, he's a boy. Obvious girl parts means she's a girl.

Your willful ignorance and dishonesty is profoundly shocking. I declared no such thing. I said that they are awar of gender and sometimes feel that they are not the gender that was assigned to them. From that point, there is a long road ahead befor any gender affirming care is innitiated. At 3, the only thing that needs to be done is to support them while the socialy explore their gendr identity and allow them to find their own way. But they must not be rejected, or riddiculed or told to just get over it either, which I believe is what your response would be. I sure hope that you will never be in a position to do so. You would have blood on your hands.
The only actual blood occurs when you carve up children to change their appearance.

I am actually AGAINST these extreme measures that are bloody by very design.

You keep touting "science" while referencing something that is not science while claiming I am the one who wants to bloody children.

Activist studies? 😄 Your guardian article is from 2004 and does not link to the conclusions found by the ARIF nor can any research on gender dysphoria be found on their website. The other link a Medicare website.
Agreed.

I looked it up. They don't track the numbers anymore basically.

IMO? Because it IS such a politically charged issue.

This is the last time it was scientifically tracked.

Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided​

1676158797621.png

But, you will note, it is a meta-analysis tracked over thirty years and outcome based, so your claim that it is dated? Is not a good argument.

1676160989730.png
1676161069208.png

I have a suggestion:
To include in these studies the responses in brain patterns of people BEFORE and AFTER completing spiritual healing to change from LGBT to heterosexual/cisgender.

For example, people like Milo who identified as gay but later decided that wasn't natural and changed their minds about their orientation, or Chirlene DeBlasio who identified as Lesbian but later married her current husband as "the love of her life."

Why not study all cases, instead of trying to make them all fit under one theory?

What if some cases are natural, others unnatural, some people being able to change, while others cannot?
In cases like you describe, those like Milo were never gay. Those like Chirlene were never lesbian. Someone in their lives when they were young gave them pleasure and convinced them of their homosexuality. They were given friends, a support structure. Then if they showed the slightest inclination of normalcy they are told that they will be alone. Their friends will leave. Their support will crumble. They become resigned and take joy in the life resignation gives them.

In cases like you describe, those like Milo were never gay. Those like Chirlene were never lesbian. Someone in their lives when they were young gave them pleasure and convinced them of their homosexuality. They were given friends, a support structure. Then if they showed the slightest inclination of normalcy they are told that they will be alone. Their friends will leave. Their support will crumble. They become resigned and take joy in the life resignation gives them.
Another former member on USMB also argued this point, that if they were restored to their "natural default orientation as heterosexual" this means "they were not real homosexuals to begin with but merely socially in homosexual relations."

What's interesting is this position aligns with the Christians who argue that ALL "LGBT" are just "socially choosing" such relations and orientation.

We are back at square one then.

With one group arguing that "all people who can change orientation are really hetero/cisgender and none are born homosexual but it's a choice."

And the other group still arguing that "people who cannot change are born that way."

This still means we need to keep Govt out of policy and recognize the beliefs about what's happening with LGBT conditions is faith based and relative to different people.

This still shows the disagreement in beliefs means govt cannot endorse one policy belief or creed / position over another.

Thank you, let's study this further.

You have completely misunderstood what I said to prove your point. There are certainly gay people born that way. They cannot change and will never change.

These are not to be confused with someone guided into believing they are gay because everything else has been taken from them.

I always find it cute how people who have never taken a University science course in their life like to tout "science" as backing up their assertions.

Why is it that ACTUAL scientists can dig up the bones of people who died millennia ago and know whether they were male or female yet these imposters of today don't know the difference when dealing with living, breathing people?

I always find it cute how people who have never taken a University science course in their life like to tout "science" as backing up their assertions.

Why is it that ACTUAL scientists can dig up the bones of people who died millennia ago and know whether they were male or female yet these imposters of today don't know the difference when dealing with living, breathing people?

1e2f8e3cca5c81eb5b16916935f300cd6e808895-topazAI-denoise-enhance-sharpen.jpg

Forum List

Back