Transgender Rally Attendees Attacks, Bruises, & Bloodies Conservative Activist

They were in such a rush to defend the violent trans-confused nut AND call me a liar, their emotions got the best of them ... their inability to read and comprehend can be blamed for the rest of his stupidity.
Identity politics is all about abandoning any sense of right and wrong based upon behavior and replaces it with a sense of right and wrong based upon identity.

It is a very primitive way of looking at the world.

Let’s see….

Muslims are passé .
Leftists fight back.
Antifa seems only to be active in the minds of the RWNJ’s.
Soros is losing his luster as a foil.
Blacks aren’t taking their shit .

What’s left for a RWNJ to stake a hill on?

Trannies! Let’s go after trannies! They have no political power! No one likes them! They are weird so that means they must be pedos…. They’re coming after our children! (Echosof “the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!”)….

Thank God the RWNJ’s are here to protect us from the trannies :rolleyes:

No. I would welcome one to try. Like you. Go ahead. Try it.
You have no idea. There are drag queens would could give Tyson a run for his money. People like are always the last to know, as you pick yourselves off of the pavement -- if you're lucky.

Why do you object to them arming themselves?
Maybe this,
or this,
or these,
The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.

The Denver shooter identified as trans.

The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.

The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

One thing is VERY clear: the modern trans movement is radicalizing activists into terrorists.
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) March 27, 2023
Why do you live in denial?

'Consequences' for WHAT?

The conservative analyst was giving an interview when he was attacked by this dress-wearing freak.

Your attempted justification of leftist initiated violence says a great deal about you - none of it good.
Hopefully we see more of it. MAGA world needs to be beaten into the ground. Real America is starting to fight back. LOL

It's over MAGA World. The last one off the sinking ship, play Dixie for me.

"A judge appointed by former President Donald Trump dealt a blow to Tennessee Republicans' new law that would effectively ban public drag performances just hours before it was set to go into effect."

Maybe this,
or this,
or these,

Why do you live in denial?
The Nashville shooter was clearly mentally ill and had there been red flag laws, would not have been able to purchase firearms.

Non-binary isn’t transgender.

There were TWO Denver shooters…only one of which was trans.

In fact…your list has problems with accuracy.

There have been 125 mass shootings so far this year.

There have been some 376 school shootings since Columbine.

And at best you come up with two trans and one non binary…and you’re calling out tbe torches and pitchforks. What a pansy.

Of course this wasn't one. This was a dog pile. That's the way enemy democrats like to fight . Many against one. This is a war. Never forget it.

I pay attention to the way various posters here use the term "we" as they launch into some hackneyed groupthink vomit.

It's almost always leftists. They are indistinguishable from one another.

STFU, unstable snowflake. Did tbat rant make your pu$$y-hurt go away? Feel better?

Let's move past your EMOTIONS and your FEELINGS and get to the facts:

1. You can't prove who made tbe threat...or if one was even made.

2. What has already been proven is that it was a transgender rally attendee in CANADA that attacked a conservative activistduring an interview being conducted.
Lol, ya and wooped his ass. That was hilarious 😂

Reality check for those that are untethered from reality.

The data tells a different story, according to gender and criminology experts. Mass casualty shootings perpetrated by someone identifying as trans or nonbinary are rare, and in fact, those groups are far more likely to be the victims of violence. Here’s a closer look at the facts.

Why do you object to them arming themselves?
Did I miss it, or do they not say HOW OR WHY they died.

I read this:

Transgender people of color account for 81 percent of known victims this year, and 59 percent were Black. Trans women are disproportionately represented, as they have been in years past, also comprising 81 percent of the deaths recorded at the time of publication.

Sounds like black on black crime. Sounds like violence within their own degenerate "community'

The Nashville shooter was clearly mentally ill and had there been red flag laws, would not have been able to purchase firearms.

Non-binary isn’t transgender.

There were TWO Denver shooters…only one of which was trans.

In fact…your list has problems with accuracy.

There have been 125 mass shootings so far this year.

There have been some 376 school shootings since Columbine.

And at best you come up with two trans and one non binary…and you’re calling out tbe torches and pitchforks. What a pansy.
They're not doing bad for ~0.5% of the population. Mental illness? Thanks for confirming that fact as if their chosen lifestyle isn't a very obvious indicator. Social justice warrior on.

That's what you get when you let one of these dirty freaks near you and don't have a security contingent.

hope their victims don't get any of those diseases these public health menaces spread all over. I would sue to have the perps tested at their own expense for dozens of diseases.

Forum List

Back