Transgender Rally Attendees Attacks, Bruises, & Bloodies Conservative Activist

^ *shakes fist angrily at clouds*

:lmao:

297.png
You're a punk.

The Nashville shooter was clearly mentally ill and had there been red flag laws, would not have been able to purchase firearms.

Non-binary isn’t transgender.

There were TWO Denver shooters…only one of which was trans.

In fact…your list has problems with accuracy.

There have been 125 mass shootings so far this year.

There have been some 376 school shootings since Columbine.

And at best you come up with two trans and one non binary…and you’re calling out tbe torches and pitchforks. What a pansy.
Right. And J6 was an insurrection. Pansy.

Did I miss it, or do they not say HOW OR WHY they died.

I read this:

Transgender people of color account for 81 percent of known victims this year, and 59 percent were Black. Trans women are disproportionately represented, as they have been in years past, also comprising 81 percent of the deaths recorded at the time of publication.

Sounds like black on black crime. Sounds like violence within their own degenerate "community'
And the predictable excuses flow….

As your Neo-Nazi buddies chanted “…there will be blood”.

Reality check for those that are untethered from reality.

The data tells a different story, according to gender and criminology experts. Mass casualty shootings perpetrated by someone identifying as trans or nonbinary are rare, and in fact, those groups are far more likely to be the victims of violence. Here’s a closer look at the facts.

Why do you object to them arming themselves?

Many of these are domestic violence. Doesn't make it acceptable, but much different than, say, a "hate crime"

Everyone has a Constitutional Right to peacefully assemble / protest; however, NO ONE EVER HAS THE RIGHT TO OUT THEIR HANDS ON ANYONE ELSE.

Emotions got the better of transgenders, though, at a Transgender rally in Canada. One of the Trans attendees physically attacked a conservative activist who wss being interviewed by the media. The victim.was oeft bruised and bloodied.

Recently a 28yo Transgender attavked a christian school, killing several peiple.

Democrats and the MSM immediately blamed co servatives and christians, painting transgenders as the victims and claiming they were 'under attack'.

In the days that followed, several Trans groups called for trans persons to aatmthemselves, wwithone group calling for the shooting/ murderibg of christians.

Now this incident in which a Transgender Rally attendee attacked a conservative activist.

So much for being victims and the ones being attacked...

If we have any hope of saving the tattered remains of this nation, we MUST start saying "No".

No, if you have a penis, you can't play on the girls' team.
No, I am not giving you my pronouns. Obvious things are obvious.
No, I will not ask you YOUR pronouns.
No, you cannot give drag queen shows in schools.
No, you cannot teach gender lessons to children.
No, you cannot make me care about any of this. You can "educate" me or "celebrate" whatever.

But you cannot make me care. Nor can I make you care about my stuff. That's a free society see: you do, I'll do me, and leave each other alone.

Everyone has a Constitutional Right to peacefully assemble / protest; however, NO ONE EVER HAS THE RIGHT TO OUT THEIR HANDS ON ANYONE ELSE.

Emotions got the better of transgenders, though, at a Transgender rally in Canada. One of the Trans attendees physically attacked a conservative activist who wss being interviewed by the media. The victim.was oeft bruised and bloodied.

Recently a 28yo Transgender attavked a christian school, killing several peiple.

Democrats and the MSM immediately blamed co servatives and christians, painting transgenders as the victims and claiming they were 'under attack'.

In the days that followed, several Trans groups called for trans persons to aatmthemselves, wwithone group calling for the shooting/ murderibg of christians.

Now this incident in which a Transgender Rally attendee attacked a conservative activist.

So much for being victims and the ones being attacked...

thats nothing really, many conservatives beat trans repeatly.

thats nothing really, many conservatives beat trans repeatly.

And of course you gave the evidence to show us all supporting your opinion that 'MANY conservatives beat trans REPEATEDLY'...

:rolleyes:

The 1st question the police asks someone who assaults a transfender is, 'Are you a conservative?'

Transgender people are over four times more likely than cisgender people to experience violent victimization, including rape, sexual assault, and aggravated or simple assault, according to a new study by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law. In addition, households with a transgender person had higher rates of property victimization than cisgender households.

Many of these are domestic violence. Doesn't make it acceptable, but much different than, say, a "hate crime"

I've always disliked the use of the term 'hate' crime.

When was the last time someone attacked someone because they LIKED the other person, what they were doing, or what they were saying?

I've always disliked the use of the term 'hate' crime.

When was the last time someone attacked someone because they LIKED the other person, what they were doing, or what they were saying?

I don't like it either and that's why I put it in quotes. But the Leftists want us to think all these attacks on transgenders come from "conservative hate". Most of them do not. Most of them are domestic violence.

Transgender people are over four times more likely than cisgender people to experience violent victimization, including rape, sexual assault, and aggravated or simple assault, according to a new study by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law. In addition, households with a transgender person had higher rates of property victimization than cisgender households.

lol the Williams Institute??? Seriously??? rotflmao It's a joke group. It's an advocacy and propaganda purveyor, not an academic institution. And Sweetsue is right, it is mostly domestic violence, same with all faggot violence; they're psychos after all, just look at the diseases they spread with zero regret or restraints on how that affects others, especially other faggots.

Interesting how snowflakes ontbis board are trying so hard to defend the violent dress-wearing nutjob, refusing to condemn the violence 'it' initiated ...

...just like Democrats & their leftist MSM did after the transgender mental case targeted and shot up a school.
Here's the thing, they would want us all to believe that we are provoking them to violence because we don't want to acknowledge their ways of life or want to accept them being in our face due to our Christian or even non-Christian (secular) beliefs that exclude them from encroaching in on the public spaces with their sexuality worn on their sleeves when we are also there enjoying the public space.... Yes it's where diversity is celebrated, but just not celebrated in a sexualized way.

We don't bother them, and could care less what they do in the privacy of their own homes or on their private properties, but they are like super attention grabbers or like spoiled rotten children who will throw their food on the floor just to get noticed.

They want to bring their ways of life into the same realm or space with other's ways of life, and that's where it's all going wrong.

They want to bring their sexual proclivities out into the public spaces in some sort of celebratory ritual's they want to have, but this is where those space's have within them all manors of life that exist in the same spaces together, and the public space exist because of ethic's, standard's and rule's that were always applied in which promoted peace and unity within the public spaces.

In those space's we all come together without having our sexuality's or sex live's rubbed into each other's faces. It worked forever, but then something changed or happened. We know what happened or is happening, and so the separation is happening now as a result of.

Now the battle for the public space has devolved into full on war for that space, so what is the solution ? The only solution is to have the truth about what the majority of Americans want in their public spaces, and I garantee you that the people don't want brazing sexuality's rubbed into their faces while out and about in those public spaces. Religion has always had a place in the public space, because it exhibits peace and harmony with most who enter the public space, but even that had been taking to a dangerous level when the allowance of Islam entered the space along with Christian's whom were in this COUNTRY first.

The Americans know about all of the new developments that have since created the riffs or rather is currently creating major problem's in our public spaces, and it's time to clean the public spaces back up by way of rules and ethic's being upheld or addressed once again.

This can be done, but first the issues have to be addressed, and the spaces given a good cleaning in order to satisfy the sanctity of our public spaces once again.

We must look honestly at what is causing the problem's within these space's, and get it fixed.

Does anyone realize how we've lost some of our most modern day investments, luxuries and conveniences that were found in modern marvel's built into our shopping malls, and it's all because of the same issue's ? The attacks on shopper's and the public spaces provided by the Malls were quickly realized by terrorist group's (who then saw the malls as easy pickings) or (soft target's), when it came to making their statement's or demands known in America. Now it's moved from the Malls into the modern school's where we are invested the most in our up and coming future.

Doesn't anyone know how to connect the dots in order to see what is going on in our SOCIETY anymore ??

If really want to get to the head of the Snake, then find out who is making money off of it all, and who exploits it for power and gains. Take those incentives out of it all, and it slowly dissipates back into very low levels again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back