Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

Oh so transpeople are pedophiles ? That is really stupid. You people need a new attack line.

Why are you having your agenda pushed at young children, in public schools and libraries?

Why are you not content to keep your sick and insane perversions between consenting adults?

The drive to drag children into this sickness is prima facie proof that there is a pedophilic motive behind it.

Yeah, your inability to read and comprehend completely sells your Internet "social work degree from Rutgers" story.

Indeed.

The insanity and sickness of the content aside, it is quite obvious from reading TheProgressivePatriot's posts that he is profoundly illiterate. I call bullshit on any claim that someone who writes as badly as he does has any degree from any legitimate college. In my day, one didn't graduate from high school without being more literate than that, and he claims to be quite a bit older than I am, when the standards were surely no lower than they were in my time.

Why are you having your agenda pushed at young children, in public schools and libraries?

Why are you not content to keep your sick and insane perversions between consenting adults?

The drive to drag children into this sickness is prima facie proof that there is a pedophilic motive behind it.

Quoted for absolute truth.

Forum List

Back