Transgender Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

You can allow visions of Q-anon pedophile pizzas to dance in your head, but the American Medical Association is not engaged in a conspiracy to normalize pedophilia by recognizing a medical condition and treating it.
pedophiles should be treated with repeated lead injections to the head.

The transgender epidemic is weird. 20 years ago if a man wanted to fantasize about being a woman he would dress in drag. Now all of a sudden we have dudes that want to chop their meat off. I can’t support anyone doing that. Those surgeries should be declared illegal

The transgender epidemic is weird. 20 years ago if a man wanted to fantasize about being a woman he would dress in drag. Now all of a sudden we have dudes that want to chop their meat off. I can’t support anyone doing that. Those surgeries should be declared illegal
If someone said they’re a turtle and wanted their limbs cutoff we’d send them to a shrink.

If someone said they’re a turtle and wanted their limbs cutoff we’d send them to a shrink.
Yes. I mean if someone wants to act out a fantasy about living life as an alternate gender then that’s fine, but a doctor shouldn’t be permitted to conduct mutilations. That’s where the line should be drawn.

😄

Dont play yourself Short Bus, there is zero chance a moron like yourself could explain the ways you imagine chemistry and biology are separate from physics.

I think people born biologically female with a working female reproductive system but in the process of transitioning to a man can and do have babies. It's okay if you can't quite grasp that intellectually. It's a nuanced position. No one expects trailer park trash like you folk to understand.

I am a transgender man & I gave birth to a son - here's what I learned

Science doesn't have to scare you folks, but it's funny it does.
Because no matter what the person does or how they feel, they are still a woman. Basic middle school biology.

lead to the head.
Taliban may share your snap presumptions and eagerness to pleasure oneself.

However, you are in a nation of laws where our system of jurisprudence prohibits such personal indulgences. Guilt is determined and punishment assigned under civilized strictures and protocols in the U.S.

ImpishHonoredGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

Taliban may share your snap presumptions and eagerness to pleasure oneself.

However, you are in a nation of laws where our system of jurisprudence prohibits such personal indulgences. Guilt is determined and punishment assigned under civilized strictures and protocols in the U.S.

I hate pedophiles and would gladly watch one die.

You’re the one dancing around the OP trying to make it no big deal.

Need to get the mods to clarify that when people openly support pedophillia we can label them as such.
I'll help. The rule is not changed. Until the rule is changed by whoever does that, it remains. "Labelling" a fellow poster such will result in disciplinary action including suspension and potentially taunting by a French Knight, including such statement that your parents smell of elderberries.

I'll help. The rule is not changed. Until the rule is changed by whoever does that, it remains. "Labelling" a fellow poster such will result in disciplinary action including suspension and potentially taunting by a French Knight, including such statement that your parents smell of elderberries.
So by saying I’m in full support of being able to legally have sex with children anyone who calls me a pedo will be suspended.

Right?

So by saying I’m in full support of being able to legally have sex with children anyone who calls me a pedo will be suspended.

Right?
Do I have to go get the French knight again?
History-Meme87.png

If that occurs the other posters may report and the Mods can take it from there. They are not at liberty to directly accuse the poster, as noted.

Do I have to go get the French knight again?
History-Meme87.png

If that occurs the other posters may report and the Mods can take it from there. They are not at liberty to directly accuse the poster, as noted.
So the OP is about a politician stating we must allow adults to have sex with children and you’ve got several in agreement.

Sooooo….

Forum List

Back