Transgender California man can sue Catholic hospital over hysterectomy

Proving, once again the people in charge are truly fruits and nuts! Can it be that the highly radioactive water from Fukushima Japan has finally made it's way into the drinking water out there?

A California appeals court has ruled that a transgender man can sue a Catholic hospital for cancelling his hysterectomy.

The Sacramento Bee reports Wednesday that the decision by the 1st District Court of Appeal overturns a lower court ruling dismissing the discrimination lawsuit.

Evan Minton sued Mercy San Juan Medical Center when it canceled his scheduled hysterectomy after he mentioned to a pre-op nurse two days before surgery that he is transgender.

(Excerpt) Read more at mercurynews.com ...

search
These California retarded motherfuckers want to set our environmental standards.
I am led to believe that Playtime had a hysterectomy....but only a strong rumor by an Annomous source ......I think the N.Y.Times reported it!

^^^ i am led to believe that purge had a lobotomy....

Wait. Does he have a uterus or doesn't he?

Yes "he" does.

Because "he" is actually a "she".

And since "his" uterus is healthy, the hysterectomy is an elective sterilization procedure and against the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Put this moron under anesthesia and take his money.
There are some people who are so messed up, the world might just be a better place if they don't pass on their DNA to any offspring.

That's pretty much my view on abortion too. If a perfectly healthy mother would kill a perfectly healthy baby, during the second or third trimester, okie, dokie.

Forum List

Back