Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

Would've put this in the Law/Legal Issues Forum, but it's a Trumpian Depo filled with Trumpisms, Best Words, and Truthful Hyperbole amongst other nonsense: Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

To start we have this gem: ā€œI think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didnā€™t deal with North Korea,ā€ he explained, and then added: ā€œAnd I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.ā€

Context:

note: All The News That's Fit To Print vs FOX News fit for billion dollar lawsuits: Trump, Under Oath, Says He Averted ā€˜Nuclear Holocaustā€™
It is remarkable to read it and know that he doesn't have a court appointed guardian.

from the link in the OP:

Mr. Trump derides his annual financial statements, saying that he never felt they would be taken seriously.

The attorney generalā€™s case against Mr. Trump focuses on his annual financial statements, which she says overvalue his property by up to $2.2 billion each year.

Each of Mr. Trumpā€™s financial statements includes a number of disclaimers, which acknowledge that Mr. Trumpā€™s accountants had not reviewed or authenticated his claims. During the interview, Mr. Trump refers to those disclaimers, saying that they essentially render the statements meaningless.

MR. TRUMP: I never felt that these statements would be taken very seriously, because you open it up and right at the beginning of the statement, you read a page and a half of stuff saying, go get your own accounting, go get your own this, go get your own that.

MR. WALLACE: So why did you get these statements prepared?

MR. TRUMP: I would say more for maybe myself just to see the list of properties. I think more for myself than anything else. Sometimes an institution would like to see.

good gawd, what an imbecile
An open admission of fraud by Trump.

To start we have this gem: ā€œI think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didnā€™t deal with North Korea,ā€ he explained, and then added: ā€œAnd I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.ā€
Yes, and if Trump had been re-elected, he would've cured cancer, averted an extraterrestrial invasion, and solved a Rubik's cube.

But joking aside, Putin would be in Kiev now. That's what Trump means by averting nuclear war.

Forum List

Back