Mask study published by NIH suggests N95 Covid masks may expose wearers to dangerous level of toxic compounds linked to seizures and cancer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The people contracting COVID are the people who were vaxxed and boosted. Maybe they need 9 masks and a daily booster. Either way, masks are not good unless you’re suicidal.

The people contracting COVID are the people who were vaxxed and boosted. Maybe they need 9 masks and a daily booster. Either way, masks are not good unless you’re suicidal.

But if they help get Democrats elected, no sacrifice is too great!

Plus bonus:

If the wearer is killed by the mask, they can still vote Democrat post mortem!

It’s a win/win situation.

:)

But if they help get Democrats elected, no sacrifice is too great!

Plus bonus:

If the wearer is killed by the mask, they can still vote Democrat post mortem!

It’s a win/win situation.

:)
Thinking the same . Get the Good Guys to pretend that the masks are a wonderful idea etc etc and hope to get a few Dumbos dying early .

I always loved the restaurant thing with the masks. You must have a mask on while entering a restaurant because you could spread Covid if you don't have a mask on. But, once you're inside you can take your mask off, because, hey, you can't spread Covid while sitting down at a table in a restaurant. But, when it comes time to leave the restaurant you have to put your mask back on because you can then start spreading Covid again. And this actually makes sense to these people.

Last edited:
I always loved the restaurant thing with the masks. You must have you mask on while entering a restaurant because you could spread Covid if you don't have a mask on. But, once you're inside you can take your mask off, because, hey, you can't spread Covid while sitting down at a table in a restaurant. But, when it comes time to leave the restaurant you have to put your mask back on because you can then start spreading Covid again. And this actually makes sense to these people.
1693845741946.png

Because they are designed for short term and single use in hospital settings.
They are not designed for repeated use for 10+hours per day, day after day by the public going about their daily routine .
Oops, seems like the “ follow the science” dictates did not look into that aspect!

Last edited:
I always loved the restaurant thing with the masks. You must have a mask on while entering a restaurant because you could spread Covid if you don't have a mask on. But, once you're inside you can take your mask off, because, hey, you can't spread Covid while sitting down at a table in a restaurant. But, when it comes time to leave the restaurant you have to put your mask back on because you can then start spreading Covid again. And this actually makes sense to these people.
One of the many absurdities. The whole mess is founded on emotionalism fear and control

Because they are designed for short term and single use in hospital settings.
They are not designed for repeated use for 10+hours per day, day after day.
Oops, seems like the “ follow the science” dictates did not look into that aspect!

I always had to laugh at the freaks I saw wearing the same cloth masks all the time and never washing them.

The amount of germs and toxins they must have been inhaling made any struggle against COVID seem pretty fucking futile.

One of the many absurdities. The whole mess is founded on emotionalism fear and control
The proof of that is you must wear a mask, otherwise you will be reprimanded in some fashion. But, any mask will do. Doesn't have to be an N95. It can be made out of anything and not even cover your nose. If you are wearing a mask you get a pass. If not, you are reprimanded. The government just requires you to submit to wearing a mask. You either follow the government decree or suffer the consequences.

The proof of that is you must wear a mask, otherwise you will be reprimanded in some fashion. But, any mask will do. Doesn't have to be an N95. It can be made out of anything and not even cover your nose. If you are wearing a mask you get a pass. If not, you are reprimanded.

I saw a dude get scolded once for not wearing his mask over his nose.

At a fucking doctor's office.

Just pathetic.

I always had to laugh at the freaks I saw wearing the same cloth masks all the time and never washing them.

The amount of germs and toxins they must have been inhaling made any struggle against COVID seem pretty fucking futile.
That would be the fact. They are astoundingly effective at trapping bacteria for hospital settings but the effectiveness of the trapping allows infective agents to be retained and inhaled back in when worn repeatedly

Diaper faces and needle dicks need to be resisted and SHAMED

Wearing a ask is far more dangerous than not wearing one.

Last edited:
Then the idiots throw them on the ground and polute the planet and oceans with them…since they are so environmentally concerned and all.

"Relatively low numbers of people followed the guidance about wearing masks or about hand hygiene, which may have affected the results of the studies.'

Forum List

Back