Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

I only do what I feel like doing. No one can demand I paint anything. It was completely stupid of them to ask.

You swine
I tried to be nice - at first. They believed they could demand. That was wrong. Then they got a gay attorney even stupider then they were. The thing is, there are portrait artists everywhere. The internet is full of them. No need to demand it of me.

I tried to be nice - at first. They believed they could demand. That was wrong. Then they got a gay attorney even stupider then they were. The thing is, there are portrait artists everywhere. The internet is full of them. No need to demand it of me.
You are a bigoted swine

Next

But, no one was able to make me do anything I did not want to do. I hope they all learned a lesson.
You got an opportunity to be a real asshole and you didn't let it pass. You hurt someone cause you could. Congrats, you American entitlement sow.

You are a bigoted swine

Next
But, no one was able to make me do anything I did not want to do. I hope they all learned a lesson.
You got an opportunity to be a real asshole and you didn't let it pass. You hurt someone cause you could. Congrats, you American entitlement sow.
Aww the insult of all insults American. Maybe they should have taken, sorry, not interested more seriously.

Aww the insult of all insults American. Maybe they should have taken, sorry, not interested more seriously.
Go to church. Tell your personal Cheeeeesus what you did.

Well you know it now.
God has forsaken you. You got blotted out
It is you that God has forsaken because of your devotion to the abomination of homosexuality and the murder of babies in the womb. And it hurts your feelings.

It is you that God has forsaken because of your devotion to the abomination of homosexuality and the murder of babies in the womb. And it hurts your feelings.
You are denied the peace that surpasses all understanding. And I know why.

You are denied the peace that surpasses all understanding. And I know why.
I know that you have heard a saying that pleases you. So you repeat it and repeat it endlessly because you don't have to think. Why aren't you more clever? Is it because of being a juvenile?

Forum List

Back