Trans women beware

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Beware of the complications of "the transition surgery"

The study, entitled "Patient reported symptoms and adverse outcomes seen in Canada's first vaginoplasty postoperative care clinic," reflects an analysis of data collected from 80 men who sought follow-up treatment from the Women's College Hospital in Toronto, Ontario, sometime between 2018 and 2020 after having undergone a vaginoplasty at another medical facility. The patients ranged in age from 19 to 73 at the time of their procedure, and the median age of the group was 39. Patients contacted WCH for follow-up treatment anywhere from three months to five years after surgery, though most sought care within the first year.

The results of the study are concerning. Almost 54% of participants reported pain, more than 46% had challenges with the frequent dilation regimen required of vaginoplasty patients, and more than 22% had difficulty urinating. Nearly 34% reported some kind of sexual dysfunction, including 11% of patients who had difficulty achieving orgasm.

Other side effects listed on the report include bleeding (42.5%), wound healing issues (21.3%), and overall dissatisfaction with the aesthetic appearance of their "vagina" (almost 19%). Nearly two-thirds of participants (61%) reported more than one symptom, most of which were classified as "minor" in medical records, the Daily Mail claimed.

Here is the kicker for me

"It is quite clear from the most up-to-date studies that vaginoplasty and other genital surgeries don’t work in the way that people hope they will," claimed Stella O'Malley, psychotherapist and director of campaign group Genspect. "The reason why there is so many problems is because this is an incredibly difficult surgery. Young vulnerable people need to know about the challenges they will face post surgery, but few of them do."

So why do none of these surgical patients not know about the hard life ahead after the surgery? It's because they are not being told. And why are they not being told? Because they are pushing this for political reasons, as well as a way for health care workers to make a killing in "fixing" what they broke in the first place.

The study, entitled "Patient reported symptoms and adverse outcomes seen in Canada's first vaginoplasty postoperative care clinic," reflects an analysis of data collected from 80 men who sought follow-up treatment from the Women's College Hospital in Toronto, Ontario, sometime between 2018 and 2020 after having undergone a vaginoplasty at another medical facility. The patients ranged in age from 19 to 73 at the time of their procedure, and the median age of the group was 39. Patients contacted WCH for follow-up treatment anywhere from three months to five years after surgery, though most sought care within the first year.

The results of the study are concerning. Almost 54% of participants reported pain, more than 46% had challenges with the frequent dilation regimen required of vaginoplasty patients, and more than 22% had difficulty urinating. Nearly 34% reported some kind of sexual dysfunction, including 11% of patients who had difficulty achieving orgasm.

Other side effects listed on the report include bleeding (42.5%), wound healing issues (21.3%), and overall dissatisfaction with the aesthetic appearance of their "vagina" (almost 19%). Nearly two-thirds of participants (61%) reported more than one symptom, most of which were classified as "minor" in medical records, the Daily Mail claimed.

"It is quite clear from the most up-to-date studies that vaginoplasty and other genital surgeries don’t work in the way that people hope they will," claimed Stella O'Malley, psychotherapist and director of campaign group Genspect. "The reason why there is so many problems is because this is an incredibly difficult surgery. Young vulnerable people need to know about the challenges they will face post surgery, but few of them do."

So why do none of these surgical patients not know about the hard life ahead after the surgery? It's because they are not being told. And why are they not being told? Because they are pushing this for political reasons, as well as a way for health care workers to make a killing in "fixing" what they broke in the first place.

Hard to believe they do this to kids.

"Gender reassignment" is big business for the medical community.....It's the "gift" that keeps on giving.
From what I hear, it is easy to get reimbursed from the groomers in government for these procedures, which means easy money for the medical community who may have difficulty getting reimbursed for other procedures, like a cardiac stent placed, etc.

What happened to the doctor's oath that can be paraphrased as "Do no Harm"?

People often lie to themselves. I am sometimes guilty of this myself though I try not to lie to myself.

There are two types of lying to oneself. The first is what is happening isn't really happening. The second is what is happening is right and just and the only true way things can happen.

I can only imagine what the situation will be like in 10 or 15 years when all the little kids who are now being indoctrinated with this mindfucking fad get older.

In their minds they are convinced they are helping them.
I doubt that. Sometimes, some have spoken openly about the profit potential, making some of the doctors, nothing but money grubbers, taking advantage of their patients for personal gain, not medical treatment.

The second is what is happening is right and just and the only true way things can happen.
People convince themselves that the ends justify the means.

If castrating little boys is what it takes for them to feel virtuous and all their little peeps reward them with praise for their virtue, they will castrate little boys.

I doubt that. Sometimes, some have spoken openly about the profit potential, making some of the doctors, nothing but money grubbers, taking advantage of their patients for personal gain, not medical treatment.
There is a current thread being heavily moderated to support a poster calling people "medieval" for wanting to protect children against those who want to carve up their genitals.

USMB is not doing this because of profit, but because of ideology.

Any man believing they are a woman, and then making themselves sterile .. is a win in my book.

Trans Woman is the woke way of saying, "Man"

Yes sirs, beware of chopping up the ....um... penile inversion .. Ouch.

There is a current thread being heavily moderated to support a poster calling people "medieval" for wanting to protect children against those who want to carve up their genitals.

USMB is not doing this because of profit, but because of ideology.
And the name of that thread is??

Do they tell this to the children who get talked into this surgery by their fucking sick parents? Do these children have the capacity to understand what is being told to them?

Isn't Katie Hobbit of Arizona's husband the guy who does the slice and dice on children?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............

If not, can somebody tell me whose husband the butcher is? TIA.

Forum List

Back