Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

What he's doing is mocking. I agree with him. If that's the way he feels, he should absolutely be killing trannys and gays. Has Pulse nightclub reopened?
You agree because I am saying what you are too afraid to say.

Now back to taking the children away -- I believe Republicans really need to campaign hard on this.....

If any child under the age of 18 is gay....that is abuse and they need to be removed from their parents

You agree because I am saying what you are too afraid to say.

Now back to taking the children away -- I believe Republicans really need to campaign hard on this.....

If any child under the age of 18 is gay....that is abuse and they need to be removed from their parents
Taken away and immediately surgically reassigned. A nice trans can raise them.

It's time to correct all of God's mistakes and the left will surely do i5.

Anti-Trans patriot and defender of America is right when he says....trans people are the number 1 greatest threat to America....by far.....

22sdlxb7qpqa1.jpg

"A heavily armed 28-year-old fatally shot three children and three adult staffers on Monday at a private Christian school the suspect once attended in Tennessee's capital city before police killed the assailant, authorities said. Drake identified the suspect as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, a resident of the Nashville area, and referred to the assailant by female pronouns.

The chief said the suspect identified as transgender but provided no further clarity. Police later released a school video showing the assailant blasting through glass doors with gunfire and roaming the halls, pointing a semi-automatic rifle. Hale wore a black vest over a white T-shirt, camouflage pants and a backwards red baseball cap in a video that showed only the shooter in the frame. Drake said investigators believed the shooting stemmed from "some resentment" the suspect harbored "for having to go to that school" as a younger person."

As Jack Posoberic heroically proclaimed - a conservative influencer with over 2 million followers - "They have declared war on Christians" - and he is 1000% accurate. Of the dozens and dozens of trans mass shooters, all of them have directed their attacks on Christians. In this case, the shooter sought out a Christian school for the precise purpose of killing christians, not just Christians, children. The only thing more directly anti-christian than that; is to seek out a church and murder the members of that church during Bible study, but thankfully, that has not happened in this country, yet. However, all of the previous trans shooters did target Christians with their attacks.

You can see from the video, this tranny shot out the windows and that is how she gained access to the building. Bulletproof glass along with armed security would have slowed her down if not stopped this altogether -- but there is something that would have stopped this even sooner. However, in order to do this, Christians need to stop being so afraid to fight fire with fire. This is a war, everything you do in a war is justified. Trans and Dems are the personification of evil, all of them, the only way to stop them is not by weakness, but strength. If you can't get legislation passed to ban transgenderism entirely, if you can't wipe them out that way -- maybe it's time to wipe them out by Godly force. Simply hinting about this on 8chan or Telegram chats isn't enough, simply tweeting memes about trans people isn't enough, simply protesting drag events is not going to stop them. Time to take the war directly to them in the name of Jesus; he is on your side.

the hateful, dangerous anti-christian rhetoric since xiden and the demafasict have taken over a few years ago likely lead directly to this horror against innocent children simply trying to learn

welcome to xiden’s america

@easy
What good is it to call them evil...if you aren't going to take out the evil?

You want evil to be able to teach your kids? There are a lot of liberal teachers out there -- why allow evil to be around your children??

In fact, there are some children who have been taught to be evil by their liberal parents -- with all of their inclusion crap, treating people equally and all of that communist crap -- why would you want your children around evil children??

Unless of course, hyperbole is just what you morons engage in because the facts as they are isn't enough
You do have a point.

Arm and train the teachers and staff.
Teachers who don’t want to be armed and/or have no aptitude for it shouldn’t be required to be armed. That’s not the job they signed up for.

Teachers who are willing and able, that’s another story. But thinking back to my school days, I’m assuming that’s a small slice of the pie.

Hire some actual security, rather than attempt to arm a bunch of teachers and janitors and lunch ladies.

The left believes that killing children is an effective way to be seen.

Teachers who don’t want to be armed and/or have no aptitude for it shouldn’t be required to be armed. That’s not the job they signed up for.

Teachers who are willing and able, that’s another story. But thinking back to my school days, I’m assuming that’s a small slice of the pie.

Hire some actual security, rather than attempt to arm a bunch of teachers and janitors and lunch ladies.
Schools are resisting armed security personnel, and, many school districts couldn't afford it anyway. Even hardening the school buildings is very expensive. Worse is the attitude that it won't happen here. Cemetaries are filling up with those people.

I don't think that will advance their cause.

We have a left-wing terrorism problem in this country, and the current administration and their media are complicit in it.

Forum List

Back