Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

Trump's praying suggestion will not suffice. The catholic mafia/CIA is running its WH puppet. Chaos in general approved by nazi dems, not necessarily selective chaos:

My bad, I should have made clear I was referring to the USA. For example: Despite emotional pleas, one of country's strictest anti-trans bills becomes law in Kentucky
Still no anti trans law.
The law
Prohibits conversations around sexual orientation or gender identity in school for students of all grades.Requires school districts to forbid trans students from using the bathroom tied to their gender identities.Allows teachers to refuse to use a student’s preferred pronouns.Bans all gender-affirming medical care for trans youth.Requires doctors to de-transition minors in their care if they’re using any of the restricted treatment options.

There's nothing anti trans. just LEAVE CHILDREN ALONE.

Still no anti trans law.
The law
Prohibits conversations around sexual orientation or gender identity in school for students of all grades.Requires school districts to forbid trans students from using the bathroom tied to their gender identities.Allows teachers to refuse to use a student’s preferred pronouns.Bans all gender-affirming medical care for trans youth.Requires doctors to de-transition minors in their care if they’re using any of the restricted treatment options.

There's nothing anti trans. just LEAVE CHILDREN ALONE.
So don't talk about being trans, don't let trans people use the bathroom they prefer to use, prohibit doctors from providing health care wanted by trans, and allow teachers to disrespect the trans choices of how they are addressed. Yeah, no anti-trans stuff there.

So don't talk about being trans,

Not when there's children around

don't let trans people use the bathroom they prefer to use,

Not when there's children around.

prohibit doctors from providing health care wanted by trans,

Not when they're children

and allow teachers to disrespect the trans choices of how they are addressed.

You'll respond to whatever the fuck I call you, asshole.

Yeah, no anti-trans stuff there.
Just anti leftard.

Anti stupid.

Anti dangerous.

PRO children.

So don't talk about being trans, don't let trans people use the bathroom they prefer to use, prohibit doctors from providing health care wanted by trans, and allow teachers to disrespect the trans choices of how they are addressed. Yeah, no anti-trans stuff there.
Nope. Not one thing. The law is to protect children. Stay away from children. How clear can it be,.

I think the best thing to do is to put the OP on 'ignore', his shtick is getting so old, and it really saddens me to see so many posters here fall for his sarcasm clusterfucks, and end up looking like utter morons responding to him.
He's laughing his ass off at you, as he pulls you into his rabbit hole.

That is definitely an option...

Problem is...we have to get rid of 90% of the teachers because they are also pedos, trans and anti-Christians

I believe we need to enlist private contractors like the Blackwater types -- and have them train armed mercenaries to be teachers.....that way we can ensure that they won't be trannies, they won't be against Jesus -- then we can trust them to protect children...

No,I am not wrong. Every far Left whackjob and sexual deviant have targeted Christians, PERIOD!!
A baker refused to bake a gay wedding cake based on his Christian beliefs. Seems that, in this case at least, it is the Christians doing the targeting.

Forum List

Back