Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

I wonder if the leftist posters here have ANY limits when it comes to this stuff. No doubt candycorn will do a "funny"
freaky-dont-speak-freaky-deaky-dutch.gif

That is definitely an option...

Problem is...we have to get rid of 90% of the teachers because they are also pedos, trans and anti-Christians

I believe we need to enlist private contractors like the Blackwater types -- and have them train armed mercenaries to be teachers.....that way we can ensure that they won't be trannies, they won't be against Jesus -- then we can trust them to protect children...
I am anti-Christian and always have been and always will be and for this reason. Trannies never molested and murdered children but Christians have.

How many native children died at residential schools?

Image result

In its report, the commission estimated that at least 4,100 students had died or gone missing from the residential schools, and demanded that the government account for all those children.

How many Native American children were found at residential schools?

Starting in the 1880's and for much of the 20th century, more than 150,000 children from hundreds of indigenous communities across Canada were forcibly taken from their parents by the government and sent to what were called Residential Schools.

Fuck Christians and fuck the US Government.

I am anti-Christian and always have been and always will be and for this reason. Trannies never molested and murdered children but Christians have.

Image result

In its report, the commission estimated that at least 4,100 students had died or gone missing from the residential schools, and demanded that the government account for all those children.

Starting in the 1880's and for much of the 20th century, more than 150,000 children from hundreds of indigenous communities across Canada were forcibly taken from their parents by the government and sent to what were called Residential Schools.

Fuck the Injins.

Trannies never molested and murdered children but Christians have
This is a damn lie and you know it. But what does that matter as long as you get out your propaganda.

As for the injuns, take it up with God. You were a violent and barbaric race. Look into your own crimes and get a clue

Image result

If the Injins didn't want their children to be abused by the Europeans then they should have had a more stringent immigration policy.

Forum List

Back