Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

The idea of detransitioning is absurd considering that the nazi-democrat-controlled media has already castrated the captive audience with ahistoricism. Nowhere will the prisoners find enough information to gather the most simple image of this Nash. tranny, such as length of time laying in the shrink's office before the killings, length of time it experienced sex-change before the killings, etc. Where was the operation performed....UK?

Unless it is too late and they are permanently damaged or dead.
It is really inconceivable that in one year there could be a 4,000% increase in transgenderism among children. Teachers are taking pride in turning their students, gay, trans or non binary.

If thousands of trans kids are going to commit suicide where we're they before this? Generations grew up in security. In fact, it's today that suicide is the leading cause of death in children. Countless clinics have opened up whose sole purpose is to convince children they they don't know who they are. All to make money.

Start considering the detransitioners and how they were ruined as children. This trans nonsense has to be stopped, any which way it can be done.

It is really inconceivable that in one year there could be a 4,000% increase in transgenderism among children. Teachers are taking pride in turning their students, gay, trans or non binary.
Or a 4,000% increase in the recognition that some kids just don't fit in.

If thousands of trans kids are going to commit suicide where we're they before this? Generations grew up in security. In fact, it's today that suicide is the leading cause of death in children.
It may be higher today but it was always significant.

Countless clinics have opened up whose sole purpose is to convince children they they don't know who they are. All to make money.

Start considering the detransitioners and how they were ruined as children. This trans nonsense has to be stopped, any which way it can be done.
I doubt either of these are in significant numbers. Or do you have a link to share?

Or a 4,000% increase in the recognition that some kids just don't fit in.

It may be higher today but it was always significant.

I doubt either of these are in significant numbers. Or do you have a link to share?

"A heavily armed 28-year-old fatally shot three children and three adult staffers on Monday at a private Christian school the suspect once attended in Tennessee's capital city before police killed the assailant, authorities said. Drake identified the suspect as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, a resident of the Nashville area, and referred to the assailant by female pronouns.

The chief said the suspect identified as transgender but provided no further clarity. Police later released a school video showing the assailant blasting through glass doors with gunfire and roaming the halls, pointing a semi-automatic rifle. Hale wore a black vest over a white T-shirt, camouflage pants and a backwards red baseball cap in a video that showed only the shooter in the frame. Drake said investigators believed the shooting stemmed from "some resentment" the suspect harbored "for having to go to that school" as a younger person."

As Jack Posoberic heroically proclaimed - a conservative influencer with over 2 million followers - "They have declared war on Christians" - and he is 1000% accurate. Of the dozens and dozens of trans mass shooters, all of them have directed their attacks on Christians. In this case, the shooter sought out a Christian school for the precise purpose of killing christians, not just Christians, children. The only thing more directly anti-christian than that; is to seek out a church and murder the members of that church during Bible study, but thankfully, that has not happened in this country, yet. However, all of the previous trans shooters did target Christians with their attacks.

You can see from the video, this tranny shot out the windows and that is how she gained access to the building. Bulletproof glass along with armed security would have slowed her down if not stopped this altogether -- but there is something that would have stopped this even sooner. However, in order to do this, Christians need to stop being so afraid to fight fire with fire. This is a war, everything you do in a war is justified. Trans and Dems are the personification of evil, all of them, the only way to stop them is not by weakness, but strength. If you can't get legislation passed to ban transgenderism entirely, if you can't wipe them out that way -- maybe it's time to wipe them out by Godly force. Simply hinting about this on 8chan or Telegram chats isn't enough, simply tweeting memes about trans people isn't enough, simply protesting drag events is not going to stop them. Time to take the war directly to them in the name of Jesus; he is on your side.

I realize that you think your smart is mocking but it brought to mind something similar. A girl encouraged another child to commit suicide. She did it by smart and mocking. She was found guilty and is now in prison. Now I'm not saying that your ill advised posts would result in someone taking you seriously, but if it did, your posts, if saved, could have an impact on any case. If saved.

I realize that you think your smart is mocking but it brought to mind something similar. A girl encouraged another child to commit suicide. She did it by smart and mocking. She was found guilty and is now in prison. Now I'm not saying that your ill advised posts would result in someone taking you seriously, but if it did, your posts, if saved, could have an impact on any case. If saved.
Yea, much easier to blame it on the guy mocking -- then the folks actually proving what I am mocking them for right..

Are prominent right-wingers claiming trans people are the most dangerous threat to the US in history or no?

FsWGYEhaAAIQrzy.jpeg

Instead of getting your panties in a bunch like bitch over what I say, check them instead....

Yea, much easier to blame it on the guy mocking -- then the folks actually proving what I am mocking them for right..

Are prominent right-wingers claiming trans people are the most dangerous threat to the US in history or no?

View attachment 771472

Instead of getting your panties in a bunch like bitch over what I say, check them instead....
Oh no. I don't care about your silly encouragement. I'm saving them. You never know.

So don't talk about being trans, don't let trans people use the bathroom they prefer to use, prohibit doctors from providing health care wanted by trans, and allow teachers to disrespect the trans choices of how they are addressed. Yeah, no anti-trans stuff there.

None what so ever.

Forum List

Back