Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

If you feel leftists are taking you out -- I think you should stand up for yourself and take them out first.....

Why are you afraid?

Now, even tho tons of mass shooters have left manifestos about their desire to kill black folks before going to kill a lot of black folks -- I don't think I am under attack by men, because the majority of them were men...

But seeing as tho you seem kinda fragile, if you want to believe leftists are taking you out -- by all means do something about it

As I said, we have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country. ^^^Here's the proof.

As I said, we have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country. ^^^Here's the proof.
But what do you want done about it tho?

This is like people (THE FBI) releasing reports claiming there is a right-wing terrorism problem, because of how so many of them have been committing acts of terrorism...

Why say it if you ain't gonna do anything about it?

I think we should ban trannies.....why won't you demand Republicans move forward with this?

You sound like a Commie...

How can you defeat evil if you are going to try to defend it?

did you forget that it was a trans person who murdered 3 kids yesterday? and you want to talk about how some are good....why are they good? how do you know they aren't planning to kill your kids next?
Actually, you sound more disturbed than most. Do you stare out your window all day imaging how the entire world is against you?

From the "Christian" perspective, it's not my job to defeat evil. In fact, if you're a Christian and you equate your belief with conservatism and guns, I think you missed the entire message from Christ. The one time, his disciples took up arms Christ told them to put their weapons away. And Christ taught to co-exist with your gov't. Paul taught that all authority is ordained by God. IF, you believe the Bible is the "Word of God" and Christ is the example given to all mankind, then violence or military action is NOT the example of Christ. And if you pull out Old Testament examples, than you have no clue how Christ disolved the old covenant.

You're basically missing the entire point of my post anyways. You're too over zealous to read any other reasoning other than what you want to read. Go relax for a few and come back when you're not jacked up on mountain dew Kip.

Actually, you sound more disturbed than most. Do you stare out your window all day imaging how the entire world is against you?

From the "Christian" perspective, it's not my job to defeat evil. In fact, if you're a Christian and you equate your belief with conservatism and guns, I think you missed the entire message from Christ. The one time, his disciples took up arms Christ told them to put their weapons away. And Christ taught to co-exist with your gov't. Paul taught that all authority is ordained by God. IF, you believe the Bible is the "Word of God" and Christ is the example given to all mankind, then violence or military action is NOT the example of Christ. And if you pull out Old Testament examples, than you have no clue how Christ disolved the old covenant.

You're basically missing the entire point of my post anyways. You're too over zealous to read any other reasoning other than what you want to read. Go relax for a few and come back when you're not jacked up on mountain dew Kip.
Christ was more than ok with destroying his enemies...so was his father......
His father destroyed whole cities because of their liberal filth....

It is time to destroy trans and libs so this world will finally know peace...

Anti-Trans patriot and defender of America is right when he says....trans people are the number 1 greatest threat to America....by far.....

Ah...you mean the made up sexual fantasies of the MAGAts about the current President and his family.

Or....maybe you mean this:
images

Oh, so you started it first.

So is everyone who’s daughter sat on their lap a pervert?

Is that what happened to you?

But what do you want done about it tho?

This is like people (THE FBI) releasing reports claiming there is a right-wing terrorism problem, because of how so many of them have been committing acts of terrorism...

Why say it if you ain't gonna do anything about it?

I think we should ban trannies.....why won't you demand Republicans move forward with this?

You've been radicalized on the internet. I'd say based on your rhetoric, you're weeks, if not days, away from committing a crime.

What have I said that is "commie"... LOL. So laughable.
You are defending the fact that this tranny shooter was working together with BLM thugs before she carried out her attack...

FsUGUQWXsAEhJ2H.jpeg

As far as we know, she was receiving orders from BLM to carry out this attack....BLM has a long history of murdering Christians....now they are working together with trannies...you communists have taught them well

You've been radicalized on the internet. I'd say based on your rhetoric, you're weeks, if not days, away from committing a crime.
I am radicalized by Jesus -- to put a stop to trannies.....since you don't really love Jesus, you are too afraid to do what needs to be done.....

So the homosexuals within it could better groom the boys I suppose.
Once the Scouts were forced to admit gays as scouts and leaders, of course. Before, when a scout or troop leader was discovered as gay they were thrown out. Fortunately there are non gay alternatives.

What good is it to call them evil...if you aren't going to take out the evil?

You want evil to be able to teach your kids? There are a lot of liberal teachers out there -- why allow evil to be around your children??

In fact, there are some children who have been taught to be evil by their liberal parents -- with all of their inclusion crap, treating people equally and all of that communist crap -- why would you want your children around evil children??

Unless of course, hyperbole is just what you morons engage in because the facts as they are isn't enough
You have to take children away from the people that would harm them. Then let the perverts kill themselves.

You sound like a psycho right before he goes out and shoots up aschool, bombs an abortion clinic,or burns down a church.

Do you have a 'manifesto'?
What he's doing is mocking. I agree with him. If that's the way he feels, he should absolutely be killing trannys and gays. Has Pulse nightclub reopened?

You have to take children away from the people that would harm them. Then let the perverts kill themselves.
Taking the children away is a must -- but sometimes, the children are also evil....and can't be saved...so they too must be punished.....in fact, we must wipe these children out so they can't grow up to be adult trannies and liberals.....this is a war

Forum List

Back