Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

Perhaps constantly dehumanizing your "enemies" (Christians, conservatives, white people, unvaccinated, etc.) and calling for violence against them was a bad idea after all? If you were capable of introspection, this would be a teachable moment for you.

Yeah, Catholic priests molest them too. Good point.

So you think DeSantis was molested and that's why he is a groomer?
I know for a fact that you are batshit crazy, and a liar, what we do know is Biden molested his daughter in the shower, better make sure she has no guns, tell me where the priest touched you pumpkin!

Homophobe?

You keep bringing up the homosexual catholic priests.

Point?
Just want to know how many of these shootings are because someone was molested by the Catholic church and eventually lost their shit.

You have any guesses?

But he didn't despite what the forged copy of the stolen diary says.

Why do we tolerate religious priests molesting so many people? Is it just a coincidence they are usually Republicans?

You can keep denying it, but the fact is that Joe Biden has been accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter, in writing, and you continue to support him. That says more about you than anything else.

You have ZERO proof the diary is fake, and there's overwhelming evidence it's real, but you have a need to justify your support for an incestuous pedophile.

You can keep denying it, but the fact is that Joe Biden has been accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter, in writing, and you continue to support him. That says more about you than anything else.
Lol. Ok. You must be an easy mark.

I have a question. If Rachel Madow broke into Ivanka's house and stole her diary, then a few weeks later the daily beast posted a picture of a page where Ivanka claimed daddy Trump molested her...would you believe it? Yes or no?

Just want to know how many of these shootings are because someone was molested by the Catholic church and eventually lost their shit.

You have any guesses?

Not a clue. Now how about those Boy Scout homosexual molestations?

I have a question. If Rachel Madow broke into Ivanka's house and stole her diary, then a few weeks later the daily beast posted a picture of a page where Ivanka claimed daddy Trump molested her...would you believe it? Yes or no?

Would the fbi investigate what is, at worst, petty theft?

Would the fbi investigate what is, at worst, petty theft?
Maybe? A presidents daughter could have potential national security implications, both by content of the diary and a violation of the presidents daughter space which is in itself a national security issue.

What do you think?

If she sued to get it back, like Ashley did, yes.

Its not just Trans-terrorists - its mentally deranged liberals / liberal domestic terrorists.

Want to kill babies but the courts won't let you use abortions like 'post-sex contraception' - bomb a pro-life / womans' center or burn down a church ... and the partisanly weaponized DOJ won't come after you.

Upset because sane people won't allow Democrats to mutilate the genitalia of the highly impressionable, mentally / physically under-developed children they have gender-confused / brainwashed? Shoot up a school.

Damn those Christians and Republicans.

As Jack Posoberic heroically proclaimed - a conservative influencer with over 2 million followers - "They have declared war on Christians" - and he is 1000% accurate. Of the dozens and dozens of trans mass shooters, all of them have directed their attacks on Christians. In this case, the shooter sought out a Christian school for the precise purpose of killing christians, not just Christians, children. The only thing more directly anti-christian than that; is to seek out a church and murder the members of that church during Bible study, but thankfully, that has not happened in this country, yet. However, all of the previous trans shooters did target Christians with their attacks.
Hmmmmm --- I wouldn't leap to the assumption this is true, but it would be wise to watch for more of it. If trannies, heavily dosed-up on pharmaceuticals with strong mental effects ARE targeting Christian schools and churches, that could help in stopping docs making fortunes off mutilating stupid young people.

Forum List

Back