Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

But he didn't despite what the forged copy of the stolen diary says.

Why do we tolerate religious priests molesting so many people? Is it just a coincidence they are usually Republicans?
We tolerate all manner of wrongful activities if done by a gay or trans.

Why were so many homosexual priests tolerated? The Church should have had a purge.

We tolerate all manner of wrongful activities if done by a gay or trans.

Why were so many homosexual priests tolerated? The Church should have had a purge.
Yep, they should have but Republicans keep propping the church up.

I have to wonder if many are transgenders because of the stress of being molested by priests?

Yep, they should have but Republicans keep propping the church up.

I have to wonder if many are transgenders because of the stress of being molested by priests?
Or teachers. The problem was never priests. The problem was homosexuality in the priesthood.

Or teachers. The problem was never priests. The problem was homosexuality in the priesthood.
Priests sure seem to be in the headlines a lot.

If priests are doing it and the church protects them; of course that will foster a culture of molestation because there are not any consequences.

My location is none of your business.

Did you want to get back on topic and we can discuss how Catholic priests keep molesting children causing emotional issues that lead to mass shootings?

Look at DeSantis. Isn't he a Catholic? He is a groomer. What is it with the church? It's tearing this country apart.
Forum's biggest troll. ^^^

(And that's saying a lot).

Lol. Ok. You must be an easy mark.

I have a question. If Rachel Madow broke into Ivanka's house and stole her diary, then a few weeks later the daily beast posted a picture of a page where Ivanka claimed daddy Trump molested her...would you believe it? Yes or no?
Even Project Veritas refused to con-firm the validity of the fake diary. But, of course, MAGAts run with it anyways just like they run with any Big Lies.

No person in America is going to simply dismiss a diary being stolen. How embarrassing.

Wouldn't you agree?
Oh, and I agree on the national security implications of a president perving with his minor daughter!

HUGE IMPLICATIONS

Priests sure seem to be in the headlines a lot.

If priests are doing it and the church protects them; of course that will foster a culture of molestation because there are not any consequences.
Priests were certainly in the headlines a few years ago. Now, it's teachers. Likely for the same progression. A deviant works their way up, protects other deviants and attracts them to the safe space.

Forum List

Back