Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Who is ridiculing them? I’m not.
:eusa_clap: I guess if you are allowed to imagine you are something you are not then you can very easily imagine you are a victim even if you're not. It's all the same game and the rules are bent in the same way a black man is allowed to call someone a niger but you can't.

I doubt any cisgendered man would say, "Um, yeah, I couldn't make it to the NBA, but cut off my junk, shoot me up with hormones, so I can earn a $113K average salary in the WNBA vs $4 million in the NBA.
Most trannies, particularly in the world of sport, have neither hormone nor surgical alterations.

They just "identify" as a Tranny.

And that, BTW, is good enough according to the rules.

And truth be told, that's the smartest way to transition anyhow. Just dress up and take it in the caboose like any other homo.

Gee, wonder if this topic will be deemed "too hot" for a CDZ?
Why do you believe so? It is a legitimate question, my granddaughter goes to school with a girl that believes she is an actual fox and the school supports her decision, she wears ears. So how far are we to go with this phenomenon?

Good for you. So why do you Bingos act like it's cool to make fun of people suffering from gender dysphoria? Would you dumb Bingos do the same to someone suffering from ptsd or postpartum depression?
Who is making fun of them? Oh, you mean Bingos. Is that your term for heterosexuals who think it is wrong for queer couples to adopt children or for sexual deviants to prance about in front of our children with their dicks bulging along the seams? In that case, I prefer to be called Mr. Bingo from now on.

Who is making fun of them? Oh, you mean Bingos. Is that your term for heterosexuals who think it is wrong for queer couples to adopt children or for sexual deviants to prance about in front of our children with their dicks bulging along the seams? In that case, I prefer to be called Mr. Bingo from now on.

In my day, if a grown man showed his ass to a group of minors, he'd be sent to prison- which is exactly where he belongs.

And it really wouldn't matter if he said he thought he was a dame, getting sexual with the children just wasn't gone for.

Bingo is my term for ignorant bigots. And you were making fun of them which is why you posted a video of one being sucker punched by a Russian soldier. Like most Bingos though you're also complete cowards who are afraid to own their bigotry even though it's readily apparent. Very few proud Bingos left. You've all been neutered and cucked by society to be ashamed of who you really are.

In my day, if a grown man showed his ass to a group of minors, he'd be sent to prison- which is exactly where he belongs.

And it really wouldn't matter if he said he thought he was a dame, getting sexual with the children just wasn't gone for.
That's right. They were called flashers.

Bingo is my term for ignorant bigots. And you were making fun of them
Non-bingos are such drama queens. Here you are playing the victim of your purely imagined "fun-making".
which is why you posted a video of one being sucker punched by a Russian soldier.
I didn't make the video, I wasn't a participant in the video, nor did I say which of the three I sympathize with. Do you? Anyway, the non-Bingo struck first ..... two times! Would you say that confirms making fun of the cops?
Like most Bingos though you're also complete cowards who are afraid to own their bigotry even though it's readily apparent.
You are wrong there. I am proud of who I am. It's only you non-Bingos who slander us and call our honest beliefs "bigotry". Non-Bingos really have a wild imagination. Maybe it's because they want to stand out in their gender dysforia and feign the sesation of being 'on the rag'?

:eusa_clap: I guess if you are allowed to imagine you are something you are not then you can very easily imagine you are a victim even if you're not. It's all the same game and the rules are bent in the same way a black man is allowed to call someone a niger but you can't.
Why can't I?

No, because the other side doesn't want that. They want everyone to believe in their constructed reality or else.
All this is about creating an enabled, manufactured alternate reality where political enemies and parties can be called "racist" and "bigot" for the explicit purpose of weakening them. It's not even about trans at all. It's about creating victims so the same people who enable the victims come to their rescue, saving them from the evil "other side" that never had that much of a problem with the trans community so much as with the political party that uses them in this way. It's really nothing more than a type of highly sophisticated sociopolitical racketeering.

It's like leaving a bottle of booze out when you know there's an "alcy" around. Then when the alcy gets shitfaced, you show how wonderful you are by helping them clean up. Entirely self-serving.

Non-bingos are such drama queens. Here you are playing the victim of your purely imagined "fun-making".
I'm not your victim, I'm pointing out your shitty behavior. You're not man enough to make anyone your victim.
I didn't make the video, I wasn't a participant in the video, nor did I say which of the three I sympathize with. Do you? Anyway, the non-Bingo struck first ..... two times! Would you say that confirms making fun of the cops?
That's fine. Be a coward. I never expected anything less.
You are wrong there. I am proud of who I am.
Sure you are..... 😄
It's only you non-Bingos who slander us and call our honest beliefs "bigotry". Non-Bingos really have a wild imagination. Maybe it's because they want to stand out in their gender dysforia and feign the sesation of being 'on the rag'?
What I don't imagine is that you're an authority on biology or psychology but continue to cosplay as one online. The internet is like a play pen at a daycare for Bingos. 😄

Why do you believe so? It is a legitimate question, my granddaughter goes to school with a girl that believes she is an actual fox and the school supports her decision, she wears ears. So how far are we to go with this phenomenon?
I was referring to the nature of the CDZ; not the topic itself.

I was told one of my topics was "too hot" for CDZ. It was about declassifying documents back when Donald Trump's compound in Florida was being raided. The topic was the declassification of top secret documents. Pretty mundane.

Here was the topic that was literally located adjacent to mine that was deemed not "too hot":

It was about abortion!!!! Abortion was not "too hot" for the CDZ but declassifying documents was.

Anyway; that was my point.

Forum List

Back