Trans activists get anthropologists to cancel conference panel discussing the identification of male and female skeletons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Lunatic Libs are science deniers.

CaptainObvious.png

To what “Vulnerable members of the community” are you referring?

In the article....why they canceled the conference. I quote:

There is no place for transphobia in anthropology.

The session was rejected because it [was] framed in ways that do harm to vulnerable members of our community. It commits one of the cardinal sins of scholarship — it assumes the truth of the proposition that it sets out to prove, namely, that sex and gender are simplistically binary, and that this is a fact with meaningful implications for the discipline.

Cuz science.

Clown world. The Left has the world in some kind of parody of reality.

So, let me get this straight. People today can choose to identify as to which sex they want to be. If you are a man you can claim you identify as a woman and if you are a woman you can claim to identify as a man. I have seen nothing to indicate that thousands of years ago males claimed to identify as females or females identified as being males. So, thousands of years ago males were males and females were females and yet the loony tune leftists are now claiming that you can't use thousands of years old skeletons or dna to show what sex the person was back then because they would have had the same "right", even though there is no evidence that they exercised that right back in those days, meaning males were males and females were females. But, we still can't draw that conclusion.

Cuz science.

Clown world. The Left has the world in some kind of parody of reality.

Is this the Elizabeth Weiss sacked by the San Jose University ?
Another lie thread from the forum champ.

So, let me get this straight. People today can choose to identify as to which sex they want to be. If you are a man you can claim you identify as a woman and if you are a woman you can claim to identify as a man. I have seen nothing to indicate that thousands of years ago males claimed to identify as females or females identified as being males. So, thousands of years ago males were males and females were females and yet the loony tune leftists are now claiming that you can't use thousands of years old skeletons or dna to show what sex the person was back then because they would have had the same "right", even though there is no evidence that they exercised that right back in those days, meaning males were males and females were females. But, we still can't draw that conclusion.

This space alien gets it. Well, almost.

Oh, I understand!
On this planet, there are people who are men, and people who are women, and people who are mentally ill!

Is this the Elizabeth Weiss sacked by the San Jose University ?
Another lie thread from the forum champ.

You mean the Elizabeth Weiss who was targeted by some fake 'indians' over a skull they managed to never have taken care of or cared about in the first place, until they saw a chance to be 'outraged' in front of cameras and the media?

Forum List

Back