The Science Is Settled: Trans People Undergoing Female to Male Testosterone Injections Experience Increased Rage and Aggression

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I think as a straight white male, you're afraid of the competition since most rampage shootings and mass murders are historically straight white men.

They're turning themselves into domestic terrorists doing these hormone injections.

Wonderful. Now all these pretty young girls will be running around shooting up schools, too, just like the boys. Great, that's all we lacked.

Well, if this POS Nashville shooter wanted to help the tranny ”community”, killing children certainly did not do it.

The dumb fuck was manipulated by activists to commit this crime. Every single one of you crazy assholes who want to chop the cocks off of children are responsible for this shooting. You were in the school, pulling the trigger yourselves.

Of course.

Men (real men, not pretend men) grow up with testosterone in their system and with the help of a good father they learn how to deal with it and not let it control them.

But you can't take a woman (again real woman, not a fake woman) and suddenly start injecting it into them and expect them to just be all fine and dandy and psychologically prepared for a chemical change in their body that alters your very state of mind and mentality.

Sure all women have some measure of testosterone in them just like all men have some measure of estrogen in them but they are in small amounts and very much outweighed by their counterpart. But to suddenly start shooting massive amounts in to the point the body begins to physically change you can't think there is no ramifications to that.

We live in a sick society where we think it's ok to chemically and surgically try to alter our anatomy and physiology that is our natural evolution just for the sake of "feelings" is abhorrent.

• Banned
Well, if this POS Nashville shooter wanted to help the tranny ”community”, killing children certainly did not do it.

The dumb fuck was manipulated by activists to commit this crime. Every single one of you crazy assholes who want to chop the cocks off of children are responsible for this shooting. You were in the school, pulling the trigger yourselves.
You're absolutely right?

I think as a straight white male, you're afraid of the competition since most rampage shootings and mass murders are historically straight white men.
0.5% of the population are transgender but we have alreayd had 4 mass murderers who were converting into a male and taking those hormones that makes them more aggressive

About 99.9% of mass murderers are men who naturally have those aggressive hormones already in place. Converting women to men will only add to those numbers.

Thanks for that.

0.5% of the population are transgender but we have alreayd had 4 mass murderers who were converting into a male and taking those hormones that makes them more aggressive

About 99.9% of mass murderers are men who naturally have those aggressive hormones already in place. Converting women to men will only add to those numbers.

Thanks for that.
They should try fentanyl.....Lots and lots of fentanyl. Problem solved, problem staying solved. ;)

Thanks for that.
This is why I like this forum. Ideas! Here we are with a problem of mass murderers striking almost every week, at least, and what do we do? The Dems promote and celebrate tranny-ism to encourage girls to get injected with heavy doses of testosterone and have rage attacks (are they taking steroids, too --- Roid Rage?) and go out and shoot lots of people. The Dems are creating MORE mass murderers. And like the black murderers, we're supposed to celebrate trannies and never say anything bad about them no matter how horrific their crimes and violence.

This is why I like this forum. Ideas! Here we are with a problem of mass murderers striking almost every week, at least, and what do we do? The Dems promote and celebrate tranny-ism to encourage girls to get injected with heavy doses of testosterone and have rage attacks (are they taking steroids, too --- Roid Rage?) and go out and shoot lots of people. The Dems are creating MORE mass murderers. And like the black murderers, we're supposed to celebrate trannies and never say anything bad about them no matter how horrific their crimes and violence.
If my wife were given these rage hormones, I would have been killed years ago.

In fact, most of us would not be here to today

Admit it!

I take it you're a woman, what do you think of men taking over women's spaces and sports? Proving once again men are better at everything

They're turning themselves into domestic terrorists doing these hormone injections.

Yes, testosterone makes men more aggressive than women. Everyone knows that.

That's why every mass shooter is a male.

Idiot.

Wrong

Learn something, idiot.

Atavistic residues of aggressive behavior prevailing in animal life, determined by testosterone, remain attenuated in man and suppressed through familial and social inhibitions. However, it still manifests itself in various intensities and forms from; thoughts, anger, verbal aggressiveness, competition, dominance behavior, to physical violence. Testosterone plays a significant role in the arousal of these behavioral manifestations in the brain centers involved in aggression and on the development of the muscular system that enables their realization.

Forum List

Back