Tranny nearly beaten to death by Palestinians

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
The Jewish Press » » Arab Cross-Dresser Nearly Beaten to Death in PA

Poor liberals, I think they just have to ignore this one. Their darlings nearly beat someone to death, but what's the most protected liberal special status group? Liberals can pray white christians with preferably a southern accent wearing NASCAR shirts might eventually do it instead of their precious darlings who can do no wrong. Poor wibbies need to ignore stories like this because the wrong people were the attackers!

Why won't white conservatives finally do this?
\
:gay:

tumblr_m0hijctEJH1r5r4uyo1_500.gif

It is really simply. Liberals, stand for nothing. As I have maintained, and continue to maintain.

The Jewish Press » » Arab Cross-Dresser Nearly Beaten to Death in PA

Poor liberals, I think they just have to ignore this one. Their darlings nearly beat someone to death, but what's the most protected liberal special status group? Liberals can pray white christians with preferably a southern accent wearing NASCAR shirts might eventually do it instead of their precious darlings who can do no wrong. Poor wibbies need to ignore stories like this because the wrong people were the attackers!

Why won't white conservatives finally do this?
\
:gay:

Prolly 'cause they're too busy scouring the Net for news about all things "tranny" is my guess.

It is really simply. Liberals, stand for nothing. As I have maintained, and continue to maintain.

:lol:

Yep that's it, the whole of politics, is all really, REALLY simple.

:D

No wonder academics tend to be liberals.

Yeah, that is true. Academics are indeed guilty of being arrogant as hell, and certainly ignore truth when it is presented when and if it contradicts any of their preconceived notions.

Unless I see outrage over this in the same manner that it is expressed over a white person doing this to a tranny here, then it is the absolute truth.

As it is, morons like you, stay silent as hell about women being stoned to death FOR BEING RAPED, you all do not give one shit about gays being beheaded in those countries.

You just sit their in your arrogance, stay silent or express your selective outrage. All while you enjoy the fruits of capitalism. All the amenities you have through capitalism while you academics rail against it.

You stupid fucking hypocritical ass. Have fun patting yourself on your back you fucking blob.

Yeah, that is true. Academics are indeed guilty of being arrogant as hell, and certainly ignore truth when it is presented when and if it contradicts any of their preconceived notions.

Unless I see outrage over this in the same manner that it is expressed over a white person doing this to a tranny here, then it is the absolute truth.

As it is, morons like you, stay silent as hell about women being stoned to death FOR BEING RAPED, you all do not give one shit about gays being beheaded in those countries.

You just sit their in your arrogance, stay silent or express your selective outrage. All while you enjoy the fruits of capitalism. All the amenities you have through capitalism while you academics rail against it.

You stupid fucking hypocritical ass. Have fun patting yourself on your back you fucking blob.

It's real simple, I'm not reading what you post as anyone who thinks they can sum up the whole world in a few words isn't worth paying attention to. That include whatever over-simplistic cack you've just typed and I've quoted here, didn't read it.

It's real simple, I'm not reading what you post as anyone who thinks they can sum up the whole world in a few words isn't worth paying attention to. That include whatever over-simplistic cack you've just typed and I've quoted here, didn't read it.

Yeah, you keep on telling me you did not read it, you typical, arrogant, hypocritical, academic moron.

Sexual deception is not seen as a "lifestyle choice" in the middle east.
When will people in the west see it for what it really is.
A serious offense.
You should not be able to walk around impersonating the opposite sex!!

Forum List

Back