Tramp talking about God is really hypocritical.

Apparently it was rapid then so Paul and Moses would not of said anything about it, but did Jesus, NOPE.
I know the bible, some say Johnathan and David were gay.

"rapid"? You mean "rampant"?

And honey, Paul and Moses DID say "something" about it. You don't know the Bible at all, which is obvious to all Christians here.

I already corrected myself.

This is what I said:
Apparently it was rampant then so Paul and Moses would not of said anything about it, but did Jesus, NOPE.

Jesus was in between Moses and Paul, and he never mentioned it. Why?

I find Mayor Pete is a Christian and he is gay.

That sentence does not even make any sense. If it was "rampant" then why would Moses and Paul NOT have said anything about it? Do you know what the word "Rampant" means???

They did. If it wasn't rampant Paul and Moses would not of say anything about it. But did Jesus, NOPE.

Now answer my questions.

This is what you said in post 134:

Apparently it was rampant then so Paul and Moses would not of said anything about it, but did Jesus, NOPE.

But this is WRONG. Both Paul AND Moses wrote that homosexuality is a deep sin. Jesus did not have to reiterate this; He did not go over the sin of all the Old Testament. For instance Jesus never mentioned RAPE, Jackboots. But does that mean Jesus thinks rape is not a sin? I think not.

Answer my questions.

Thank God this is not Jesus view and its not, looking at a women with lust is the same as committing adultery,
but still women were not really given the status as an individual back then in the Jewish community.

Moses taught Deuteronomy , and I suspect Paul's thorn in the side was he was gay and lusted after men.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 New International Version (NIV)
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekel of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

"rapid"? You mean "rampant"?

And honey, Paul and Moses DID say "something" about it. You don't know the Bible at all, which is obvious to all Christians here.

This is what I said:

That sentence does not even make any sense. If it was "rampant" then why would Moses and Paul NOT have said anything about it? Do you know what the word "Rampant" means???

They did. If it wasn't rampant Paul and Moses would not of say anything about it. But did Jesus, NOPE.

Now answer my questions.

But this is WRONG. Both Paul AND Moses wrote that homosexuality is a deep sin. Jesus did not have to reiterate this; He did not go over the sin of all the Old Testament. For instance Jesus never mentioned RAPE, Jackboots. But does that mean Jesus thinks rape is not a sin? I think not.

Answer my questions.

Thank God this is not Jesus view and its not, looking at a women with lust is the same as committing adultery,
but still women were not really given the status as an individual back then in the Jewish community.

Moses taught Deuteronomy , and I suspect Paul's thorn in the side was he was gay and lusted after men.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekel of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Honey you did not have to teach me that Moses wrote Deuteronomy, I knew that. You did not, I'm sure of it. That does NOT change my assertion that Jesus did not teach that rape is wrong; that does not mean that Jesus was OKAY WITH RAPE.

I don't have to do one single thing you demand, Jackboots. Deal with that.

This is what I said:

Now answer my questions.

Answer my questions.

Honey you did not have to teach me that Moses wrote Deuteronomy, I knew that. You did not, I'm sure of it. That does NOT change my assertion that Jesus did not teach that rape is wrong; that does not mean that Jesus was OKAY WITH RAPE.

I don't have to do one single thing you demand, Jackboots. Deal with that.

Answer my questions, or I am going to quit watching this thread. I am not going to go on and one with you about this , till you are honest.

I turned from sin but tramp lives life in sin.
And who did Jesus work with, who did he associate with during his time here on earth? Sinners. He noted that he did not come to call the righteous, but the sinner, as the healthy have no need of a doctor. (Luke 5.)

Perhaps the reason some are so angry with President Trump is because they (like some Pharisees and government officials in his own time) cannot bear to see Christ even loosely associated with such a sinner. How dare any Christian be close to a sinner and try to be a Christ-like example to him!

Trust in Christ and the Holy Spirit, Penelope. Together, they cannot only send grace to absolve and lift the President from sin, they can inspire him to do great things. Anyone with faith the size of a mustard seed should be able to see that the President is in good hands.

All the Evangelicals and pretend to be Christians is the reason I will never call myself Christian anymore,

They, the GOP and Tramp give Christianity a bad name.
67797227_10214380035750684_2779707150413332480_n.jpg

Jackboots Penny is the reason Leftists have been given names like fundies, zealots and Puritans in this new age. Even by fellow liberals the likes of Maureen Dowd.

From "sex, drugs and rock and roll" to Judge, Judge, and Judge You in...what? 50 years?

Remarkable. Not at all shocking if you know what and who Leftists really are. But remarkable to watch all the same.

All the Evangelicals and pretend to be Christians is the reason I will never call myself Christian anymore. They, the GOP and Tramp give Christianity a bad name.

Trump has been outstanding on protecting religious freedom. He has also named two pro-faith judges to the Supreme Court and hundreds to appeals and district courts. Trump has never claimed to be a saint, but he does respect religion and has been great on religious-freedom issues.

All the Evangelicals and pretend to be Christians is the reason I will never call myself Christian anymore. They, the GOP and Tramp give Christianity a bad name.

Trump has been outstanding on protecting religious freedom. He has also named two pro-faith judges to the Supreme Court and hundreds to appeals and district courts. Trump has never claimed to be a saint, but he does respect religion and has been great on religious-freedom issues.

You must mean Christianity and Judaism. The Evangelicals hover around him to make sure he is known as a Christian and the Evangelicals hover due to the involvement in politics. If they have their way, we will be forced into the Christian religion and gays will be thrown off roofs and abortion will be illegal, all in the name of Jesus, oh silly me, I'm wrong, all in the name of Saul who became Paul.

They do not want freedom of religion, they want forced Christianity.

Forum List

Back