Traitors and treason

The tu quoque fallacy does not work for either of you, Ace and Wild

Good thing I was wasn't using it, then.
See, your denial knowingly of what just asserted makes you troll trash. You are wrong and that is obvious to all.

Ah, more insults. The first sign that a Liberal realized his argument is worthless.
Of course, you think so, because you can't argue your point, so you think everyone who corrects you are meanies.. Your tu quoque argument failed, and you pouted. Then you flounced when you were corrected properly that the Baltimore rioters were criminals and not traitors. You just keep digging yourself in deeper.

I've successfully argued my point. No matter how many times you use your word of the day, that reality isn't going to change,
Only in your silly brain is that true, no where else. You have lost this discussion big time. This is not about race, which bugs you no end, but about criminality.

12650870_10154566285891393_3673384418004099406_n.jpg

The democrats are the enemy. It's their offices, institutions and bureaucracy that has, and is, destroying this country.
There is corruption on both sides but truthfully over the years I have seen more on the d side

Forum List

Back