Traffickers Exploiting Illegal Child Labor With Social Security Fraud; Underage Migrant: ‘I Started Working’ To Pay Cartel Debt

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Are you Democrat and Biden voters/supporters proud of yourselves?

But no more mean tweets!

Have you no shame?

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Nov. 30, 2022] Project Veritas released a new video today which shows several migrants detailing their experiences upon arriving in the United States.
These individuals said they were removed from school, put through forced labor, and even provided with fake social security cards — all of this to pay off debts to cartels.
“When I got here [to the United States], I began studying, and then working. I went to school for six months. From a year ago, I began working…I go in [to work] at 4PM and get out at 2AM,” an underage female migrant said.
Frander, who is a male migrant, said he “cannot work legally” in the United States, but since he was forced to pay “$150” for “a small piece of paper that you get to be able to apply for jobs – a social security [card],” he has been able to work.
“You just call the person, and he comes to your home and brings it [fake social security card],” Frander explained.
Another underage male migrant even stated that migrants go to work “wherever they take you,” referring to the cartels / traffickers.
Tara Lee Rodas, the whistleblower who approached Project Veritas from within the federal government to expose all of this, said she was horrified by what has been taking place.
“I think most people believe, and I originally thought, that sponsors were families because HHS says, ‘We’re reuniting children with their families.’ In fact, that’s not the case,” Rodas said.
“This is a terrible thing, and then you look at some of these children who are teenagers, who’ve never been to school, can’t read, can’t write. It’s a very wicked thing to take advantage of these children,” she said.

But no more mean tweets!

Have you no shame?

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Nov. 30, 2022] Project Veritas released a new video today which shows several migrants detailing their experiences upon arriving in the United States.
These individuals said they were removed from school, put through forced labor, and even provided with fake social security cards — all of this to pay off debts to cartels.
“When I got here [to the United States], I began studying, and then working. I went to school for six months. From a year ago, I began working…I go in [to work] at 4PM and get out at 2AM,” an underage female migrant said.
Frander, who is a male migrant, said he “cannot work legally” in the United States, but since he was forced to pay “$150” for “a small piece of paper that you get to be able to apply for jobs – a social security [card],” he has been able to work.
“You just call the person, and he comes to your home and brings it [fake social security card],” Frander explained.
Another underage male migrant even stated that migrants go to work “wherever they take you,” referring to the cartels / traffickers.
Tara Lee Rodas, the whistleblower who approached Project Veritas from within the federal government to expose all of this, said she was horrified by what has been taking place.
“I think most people believe, and I originally thought, that sponsors were families because HHS says, ‘We’re reuniting children with their families.’ In fact, that’s not the case,” Rodas said.
“This is a terrible thing, and then you look at some of these children who are teenagers, who’ve never been to school, can’t read, can’t write. It’s a very wicked thing to take advantage of these children,” she said.

In Manassas Va, many of these Illegal Families had to pay protection money, so MS-13 wouldnt come and burn their apartments to the ground. Those that didnt, i got to see one night around 10pm when out my back door, you could see the flames shooting up 20 feet into the air. The illegals dont give a shit about our laws, they just do what they did in their country here. If you try to get in their way, you may end up with a knife in your chest or just shot from a weapon that also was brought across the border.

We have a legal way to immigrate.
We have work visas.
Why are these people not immigrating the legal way?
The stupid Marxists(but i repeat myself) women abort their babies in the hundreds of thousands a year. Not many future Marxists voters that way. In the inner cities, stupid Marxists(again i repeat myself) blacks, shoot each other in the hundreds ever year, thus depleting the Marxist voter that already was outside the womb. Eventually those stupid Joe Biden voters would become extinct, so the brown turd Obammy saw the future of the Party, thus brought in 10s of thousands of illegals and his VP who is now the Shitter in Chief Joe, bringing in 100s of thousands each month to replace those stupid Marxists, with new stupid Marxists who cant speak English.

And it has been going on for longer than you have been alive.
Bullshit. That's like saying we've always had the same level of dedicated destruction being done by political entities, all through the years. This current insanity is targeted and it's supported by ONE PARTY. Those at the top are selling the nation for their own benefit but the real damage is being done by those who support them.

Bullshit. That's like saying we've always had the same level of dedicated destruction being done by political entities, all through the years. This current insanity is targeted and it's supported by ONE PARTY. Those at the top are selling the nation for their own benefit but the real damage is being done by those who support them.
Population increases and there is more activity, are you trying to say anything that happened before this year should be ignored and let us paint a broad brush over a political agenda, or are you trying to tell me you only have empathy for those involved only today?

Population increases and there is more activity, are you trying to say anything that happened before this year should be ignored and let us paint a broad brush over a political agenda, or are you trying to tell me you only have empathy for those involved only today?
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

And it has been going on for longer than you have been alive.

Not to the extent that it is right now, AND people have not been dying to to fentanyl overdoses as they are now... and it is th emost addictive drug ever. THAT has not been going on since any of us have not been alive. Your just repeating a phrase, I've heard repeated by many in a knee jerk way.

When hundreds of thousands of migrants cross our border every month in an unplanned, disorderly way,
how do they magically come up with an apartment or a job? or do they immediately go on public assistance? or do they end up on the street? or do they end up living in some crammed place 10 to a small house, and have to stand out in front of Home Depot without a plan?

Whats going to happen to all these people here and still coming, when American citizens start facing job layoffs and need some of those jobs being filled by illegal aliens. Hey but don't worry, democrats can just promise to write more checks and put more people on public assistance because thats what they have been doing before you were ever born. And be sure that the cost of everything will go up. You may not care because your older and set in life, own your property etc.. but for a lot of younger Americans coming up, its going to be a much more difficult life than your generation.

But no more mean tweets!

Have you no shame?

Have you no shame. Atlanta has had this problem trafficking children under 16 since the 1980s. Blaming Biden is pure political deceit.

Forum List

Back