How Did the U.S. Become One of the Top Child Sex Consumers?

That may have been simple prostitution. he might have paid her for sex.

I understand that when they examined that dress, they found a wad of Bill's.
Unbelievable. Most of the time, Mr. Blaylock, you're one of the best posters here. However, you forgot the detail that Clinton had his lustful eye on this cute gal who was in a group back when the White House was the People's House. He demanded to know who she was, and "miraculously" she was immediately hired to become an "Intern." The rest is history. She got her job because of Clinton's lust and nothing else, except lucky for her she was somewhat bright. That's not simple prostitution. It's caveman stuff. The worst kind of caveman stuff.

Little league coaches, music teachers school coaches, teachers, police, politicians, and any other type of authority positions they can weasel their way into.
Yep. Parents used to look sideways at any single man in a profession involving young kids - Scout leader, grade school teacher, priest.. Now we are supposed celebrate trannys in every profession.

How Did the U.S. Become One of the Top Child Sex Consumers?​

Simple. White Liberal Democrats. They hate children and women.

Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 10.43.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 10.44.32 AM.png
1661999019752.gif

Bill Clinton's White House seduction of a 21-year-old Intern on the Oval Office Desk instead of a bed may have something to do with it. The cad initially denied it until her little blue dress showed up with Clinton's semen all over it. :cranky:

You left out President Clinton's name. why is that? :whipg:

We have a serious problem on the southern Border where a lot of trafficked Children just show up, :sad:

At 21, and in that position (though pretty sure she was fluent in several positions) she does not classify as child sex, though Bill still classifies as a perv with a hard d#ck and little conscience, same as any other executive or politician making use of young but adult aides for their sexual amusement.

That may have been simple prostitution. He might have paid her for sex.
I understand that when they examined that dress, they found a wad of Bill's.

Ehhg... Two consenting adults. BFD. Monica wasn't the first fluzie to spread her legs for a man in power...

Unbelievable. Most of the time, Mr. Blaylock, you're one of the best posters here. However, you forgot the detail that Clinton had his lustful eye on this cute gal who was in a group back when the White House was the People's House. He demanded to know who she was, and "miraculously" she was immediately hired to become an "Intern." The rest is history. She got her job because of Clinton's lust and nothing else, except lucky for her she was somewhat bright. That's not simple prostitution. It's caveman stuff. The worst kind of caveman stuff.

I guess the joke went right over both of your heads.

It has always been an issue of mine at least I see where it's getting more attention than in the past. No matter who these people are rich poor citizens or illegal migrants they need to be stopped and gotten rid of permanently and in some way stop other nations from dumping these types on our country.
It starts in DC and trickles down to every level including law enforcement, the bench, federal agencies. There appears to be an entire off the grid network with tens of thousands of members.

The fact is that slavery, child sex and child exploitation has been going on since prehistoric times.
As an addition to the above statement, one would believe that in the 21st century earth's population would have advanced beyond these abominable practices. Its obvious the Maoist Marxist Democrats like their Chinese counterparts embrace and continue to support slavery, trafficking, and Child sex exploitation.

Last edited:
Yet you can never refute these supposed lies.
Only if you only believe crap GOP propaganda from proven lying scumbags..... Otherwise everything you know has been proven to be total garbage anti American scare tactics and just total hateful baloney....

Right now on the 5, the Atlantic telling Biden to resign is total BS. The guy who wrote it is a Republican. Journalists and journalistic outlets allow people from both sides to comment, something you're not capable of knowing it seems to me.... The Atlantic says the president should resign is total BS, and your stupid propaganda does this all the time with Republicans writing for the New York Times or the Washington Post. A disgrace where the hell is Harold Ford for God's sake LOL?

Last edited:
I don't like anti American lies that never stop from your side, it is all you have. You and your party are a disgrace...
Dear francoHFW, There's no difference in either side of the aisles of Congress who have great concern for helpless children who were separated from their parents and are being trafficked by Cartels who are making in many cases, more money from selling children for multiple purposes -- cheap labor that ignores laws in this country against child labor and sex slavery. It's no easier for a Republican than a Democrat to determine the narrow gap between forcing children to work for as little as bread and water and as much as the Cartel can rake in for farming them out to advantage seekers abroad. The American people are paying for necessary medical care including surgeries for children who have greatly suffered from child sex traffickers who aren't choosey when they can sell the services of a 2-year-old all the way up to children under the age of accountability and whose bodies are used to service pedophiles.

My concern gives me a sick stomach that the safety we had under the Trump administration reduced the trafficking business from Mexico into the United States was scrubbed, and made child traffickers for both sex sales and labor sales, both quite illegal, has done untold damage to children whose parents wrongfully thought their coyotes would take care of the children who would somehow have a better life north of the Mexican/American border. Somehow, the details must not have been fully explained to those parents, or the parents were so poor, they sold their child to feed the rest of the family and were guaranteed that the child sold would be safe once the border was crossed. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Border Patrol was slightly defunded at the same time, so with less personnel to deal with hundreds of thousands of people crossing the borders--some through acceptable waiting their turn to be acknowledged, but more just pushing their way past the notice of too few border patrol agents with hundreds of thousands of people just rushing in while a handful of agents could only stop a few if any of the more clandestine crossers waiting until 3 am in the morning when it was less likely they'd meet a border agent, who were cut to a minimum when you consider that frequently, more than a million crossers would show up in less than a week's time, many of whom were sworn terrorists who came to the US to make trouble by setting up shop for future terrorists with murder and terror in their secretive plans.

To border states, that really isn't a good thing. I deeply sympathize with them, having spent two years attending a junior high school in a border town the first year, and attending another high school in a town a county away from the border. There were no border crossers that I knew of back then from 1958-1960. People on both sides of the border lived in respect for border requirements of checking in when crossing the border, and checking out when they came back the same day after a day shopping and eating out in either country. I wasn't down there after 1960, because my family moved back to Houston, far, far away from the border and the fascinating lives of cattle ranchers and Mexican families who owned spreads before Texas became the 28th State in 1845.

I think that since the problem was solved before and suddenly, border states were overrun by seven or eight million jobless people complete with their families that our state laws required got equal treatment to the other students in Texas elementary, junior, and senior high schools. My entire family loved children when I was growing up, and so did all my friends have families who cared for them. I guess it's hard for me to wrap my mind around selling off children to get rid of them only to lose some to unknown causes of death of sexual abuse or simple murder if the kid was supervised by someone who killed off any sign of laziness, failure to comply with assignments, or illness that inconvenienced the child's coyote. In such lack of caring, I hear that torture precedes the murder decision frequently. A border patrol agent who finds a dead child or more carries a burden over finding a mutilated body out there in the sticks, left out in the open by their "care givers."

Have you no mercy for those of us in border states whose small towns go broke educating foreigners when they can barely afford regular schools that speak only American English? Until our governor started paying to send planes of border crossers to states that never understood the price of taking in uneducated people who were emptied from their jails for their politicians to pull a fast one on their neighbors to the north, plus what was left of their families? The Hoity Toadies in one of the cities--Martha's Vineyard, I think, threw away their "visitors" from who knows what country's prisons, orphanages, and other expenses the countries south of the border decided they didn't want to pay for them anymore. Border states never had that option. Some of the poorest cities in the country live on that barren wasteland border that has little water, hardly enough well water to plant a vegetable garden, and income from marginal years of raising stock, and a few bucks from women making cactus jelly. Some of you guys in big cities just don't get it, but that's okay. We do.

Dear francoHFW, There's no difference in either side of the aisles of Congress who have great concern for helpless children who were separated from their parents and are being trafficked by Cartels who are making in many cases, more money from selling children for multiple purposes -- cheap labor that ignores laws in this country against child labor and sex slavery. It's no easier for a Republican than a Democrat to determine the narrow gap between forcing children to work for as little as bread and water and as much as the Cartel can rake in for farming them out to advantage seekers abroad. The American people are paying for necessary medical care including surgeries for children who have greatly suffered from child sex traffickers who aren't choosey when they can sell the services of a 2-year-old all the way up to children under the age of accountability and whose bodies are used to service pedophiles.

My concern gives me a sick stomach that the safety we had under the Trump administration reduced the trafficking business from Mexico into the United States was scrubbed, and made child traffickers for both sex sales and labor sales, both quite illegal, has done untold damage to children whose parents wrongfully thought their coyotes would take care of the children who would somehow have a better life north of the Mexican/American border. Somehow, the details must not have been fully explained to those parents, or the parents were so poor, they sold their child to feed the rest of the family and were guaranteed that the child sold would be safe once the border was crossed. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Border Patrol was slightly defunded at the same time, so with less personnel to deal with hundreds of thousands of people crossing the borders--some through acceptable waiting their turn to be acknowledged, but more just pushing their way past the notice of too few border patrol agents with hundreds of thousands of people just rushing in while a handful of agents could only stop a few if any of the more clandestine crossers waiting until 3 am in the morning when it was less likely they'd meet a border agent, who were cut to a minimum when you consider that frequently, more than a million crossers would show up in less than a week's time, many of whom were sworn terrorists who came to the US to make trouble by setting up shop for future terrorists with murder and terror in their secretive plans.

To border states, that really isn't a good thing. I deeply sympathize with them, having spent two years attending a junior high school in a border town the first year, and attending another high school in a town a county away from the border. There were no border crossers that I knew of back then from 1958-1960. People on both sides of the border lived in respect for border requirements of checking in when crossing the border, and checking out when they came back the same day after a day shopping and eating out in either country. I wasn't down there after 1960, because my family moved back to Houston, far, far away from the border and the fascinating lives of cattle ranchers and Mexican families who owned spreads before Texas became the 28th State in 1845.

I think that since the problem was solved before and suddenly, border states were overrun by seven or eight million jobless people complete with their families that our state laws required got equal treatment to the other students in Texas elementary, junior, and senior high schools. My entire family loved children when I was growing up, and so did all my friends have families who cared for them. I guess it's hard for me to wrap my mind around selling off children to get rid of them only to lose some to unknown causes of death of sexual abuse or simple murder if the kid was supervised by someone who killed off any sign of laziness, failure to comply with assignments, or illness that inconvenienced the child's coyote. In such lack of caring, I hear that torture precedes the murder decision frequently. A border patrol agent who finds a dead child or more carries a burden over finding a mutilated body out there in the sticks, left out in the open by their "care givers."

Have you no mercy for those of us in border states whose small towns go broke educating foreigners when they can barely afford regular schools that speak only American English? Until our governor started paying to send planes of border crossers to states that never understood the price of taking in uneducated people who were emptied from their jails for their politicians to pull a fast one on their neighbors to the north, plus what was left of their families? The Hoity Toadies in one of the cities--Martha's Vineyard, I think, threw away their "visitors" from who knows what country's prisons, orphanages, and other expenses the countries south of the border decided they didn't want to pay for them anymore. Border states never had that option. Some of the poorest cities in the country live on that barren wasteland border that has little water, hardly enough well water to plant a vegetable garden, and income from marginal years of raising stock, and a few bucks from women making cactus jelly. Some of you guys in big cities just don't get it, but that's okay. We do.
Of course we need a real immigration system, and as always we need to TAX THE RICH Again AND GET THE SCUMBAG LYING gop OUT OF THE WAY.

Media wants to silence the Sound Of Freedom.

The media venom spewed at Sound of Freedom is so vicious and coordinated that one can’t help but wonder: who benefits from targeting the storytellers and heroes who target real-world pedophiles and child traffickers?

Pedophiles and child traffickers, that’s who.

Forum List

Back